Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 339 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #875
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Big tits and nothing else

    Quote Originally Posted by Daznx2  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125826

    I've come across this post many times and have talked to the person but you sembrar they use copy and paste when they reply. They always reply "I am work from x-x. "etc. I've tried looking her up but only posts for incalls in Santa Monica.
    As I recall, this is a big titted girl with a face like Rosie O'Donnell crossed with a doberman. A real pig. I never saw her, but she has big tits and rushes you.

  2. #874
    Wanted to pull the trigger with her many times before because I read how beautiful those girls are. However on the same review it was mentioned that she won't allow you to touch it at all. Don't know what kind of upcharge is required either. But this type of upselling in the middle of a session usually kills the junior for me. So I never follow through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daznx2  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125826

    I've come across this post many times and have talked to the person but you sembrar they use copy and paste when they reply. They always reply "I am work from x-x. "etc. I've tried looking her up but only posts for incalls in Santa Monica.

  3. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it!
    Is it a scam?

  4. #872

    Has anyone tried her services?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125826

    I've come across this post many times and have talked to the person but you sembrar they use copy and paste when they reply. They always reply "I am work from x-x. "etc. I've tried looking her up but only posts for incalls in Santa Monica.

  5. #871

    Any leads first timer on this site.

    Seen a couple posts around here. Any leads for Culver City Santana Monica or LA around usc area? I've tried Rub ratings but often fake posts, or scams wanting deposits or massages only. Them charges just to keep scrolling LOL. Looking for quick easy BJ. Appreciate any help. Any leads to links or messages.

  6. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Eros verified means that it's the girl in pics. Eros has verified it!

    When a girl sets up account on Eros they are ask to send in certain documents.
    Does that mean that prior LE stings from Eros were because people messaged non-verified girls?

  7. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by DanGun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried https://californiawhispers.com/.

    Tempted to try this place out.
    Don't do it!

  8. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveySpecter  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm new to the hobby, and I found someone I'm interested in. She doesn't have a website / social media / reviews, but she is Eros Verified. Is Eros Verified a generally solid guarantee that she isn't LE? I understand that it requires photo I'd. Thanks!
    Eros verified means that it's the girl in pics. Eros has verified it!

    When a girl sets up account on Eros they are ask to send in certain documents.

  9. #867
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat as fuck and lame

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/129586

    I saw this one ages ago, I think in Hollywood. Fat as fuk and no good.

  10. #866
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

  11. #865

    Eros Verified?

    Hello, I'm new to the hobby, and I found someone I'm interested in. She doesn't have a website / social media / reviews, but she is Eros Verified. Is Eros Verified a generally solid guarantee that she isn't LE? I understand that it requires photo I'd. Thanks!

  12. #864
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Carpal tunnel

    http://www.thatmall.com/christine/

    This one has the 1000 handjob medal.

    She is retiring. I tend to believe it. She has a worse attitude that lebron (who by the way is done for).

  13. #863
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    This one has it all!

    1. Schedules mongers back to back so that when I drove into the assigned spot, some fucken monger was still there.

    2. has horrid tattoos that would not survive quality control at San Quentin.

    3. has bruises all over, I am guessing from tripping and falling volunteering at the local united way. More likely is she is getting the living shit beaten out of her.

    4. has a busted body.

    5. has incredible reviews on private disappointments. So if you want to avoid shit on that site PM me.

    6. is an addict with fucken bible verses on her fuck room door.

    7. blows you like she thinks the penis is a titanium rod, just horrible.

    8. has more speed bumps on her ass than I could count.

    9. more information via PM. But she has an incall on roughly the westside.

  14. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or know the latest about her?

    She was one of those that was a repeat for many.

    Real down to earth with an hour glass body, that loved what she did.

    Would love to go unload in her again.
    She's still around. She's on PD, P411 and HX.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeautifulKaYyY

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KayilaMarie4ever

    She doesn't post many ads, maybe because she's also got a regular job now. I saw her a couple months ago for the first time. Only reason I haven't been back is she's a bit far for me. Her "juicy" package is a bit high at 400. From old reviews on here I think her rates used to be lower. Was not a GFE experience at all. No kissing, no fiv, just dove right into the bbj. I'm not sure if that's normal or just the way it went down with me.

  15. #861

    California Whispers

    Has anyone tried https://californiawhispers.com/.

    Tempted to try this place out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape