Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 5075
-
08-15-19 17:52 #875Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Big tits and nothing else
As I recall, this is a big titted girl with a face like Rosie O'Donnell crossed with a doberman. A real pig. I never saw her, but she has big tits and rushes you.
Originally Posted by Daznx2
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 17:21 #874Regular Member

Posts: 22Wanted to pull the trigger with her many times before because I read how beautiful those girls are. However on the same review it was mentioned that she won't allow you to touch it at all. Don't know what kind of upcharge is required either. But this type of upselling in the middle of a session usually kills the junior for me. So I never follow through.
Originally Posted by Daznx2
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 08:47 #873Regular Member

Posts: 3Is it a scam?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 01:28 #872Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone tried her services?
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/125826
I've come across this post many times and have talked to the person but you sembrar they use copy and paste when they reply. They always reply "I am work from x-x. "etc. I've tried looking her up but only posts for incalls in Santa Monica.
-
08-15-19 00:12 #871Regular Member

Posts: 3Any leads first timer on this site.
Seen a couple posts around here. Any leads for Culver City Santana Monica or LA around usc area? I've tried Rub ratings but often fake posts, or scams wanting deposits or massages only. Them charges just to keep scrolling LOL. Looking for quick easy BJ. Appreciate any help. Any leads to links or messages.
-
08-14-19 20:51 #870Regular Member

Posts: 2Does that mean that prior LE stings from Eros were because people messaged non-verified girls?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 19:42 #869Senior Member

Posts: 7266Don't do it!
Originally Posted by DanGun
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 19:41 #868Senior Member

Posts: 7266Eros verified means that it's the girl in pics. Eros has verified it!
Originally Posted by HarveySpecter
[View Original Post]
When a girl sets up account on Eros they are ask to send in certain documents.
-
08-14-19 16:12 #867Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fat as fuck and lame
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/129586
I saw this one ages ago, I think in Hollywood. Fat as fuk and no good.
-
08-14-19 13:34 #866Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Need to retire
The following need to retire:
http://www.thatmall.com/gia/
http://www.thatmall.com/ariel/
http://www.thatmall.com/butterfly/
http://www.thatmall.com/robin/
-
08-13-19 16:28 #865Regular Member

Posts: 2Eros Verified?
Hello, I'm new to the hobby, and I found someone I'm interested in. She doesn't have a website / social media / reviews, but she is Eros Verified. Is Eros Verified a generally solid guarantee that she isn't LE? I understand that it requires photo I'd. Thanks!
-
08-13-19 13:12 #864Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Carpal tunnel
http://www.thatmall.com/christine/
This one has the 1000 handjob medal.
She is retiring. I tend to believe it. She has a worse attitude that lebron (who by the way is done for).
-
08-13-19 13:03 #863Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977This one has it all!
1. Schedules mongers back to back so that when I drove into the assigned spot, some fucken monger was still there.
2. has horrid tattoos that would not survive quality control at San Quentin.
3. has bruises all over, I am guessing from tripping and falling volunteering at the local united way. More likely is she is getting the living shit beaten out of her.
4. has a busted body.
5. has incredible reviews on private disappointments. So if you want to avoid shit on that site PM me.
6. is an addict with fucken bible verses on her fuck room door.
7. blows you like she thinks the penis is a titanium rod, just horrible.
8. has more speed bumps on her ass than I could count.
9. more information via PM. But she has an incall on roughly the westside.
-
08-11-19 23:12 #862Senior Member

Posts: 137She's still around. She's on PD, P411 and HX.
Originally Posted by HeavyLuvr
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeautifulKaYyY
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KayilaMarie4ever
She doesn't post many ads, maybe because she's also got a regular job now. I saw her a couple months ago for the first time. Only reason I haven't been back is she's a bit far for me. Her "juicy" package is a bit high at 400. From old reviews on here I think her rates used to be lower. Was not a GFE experience at all. No kissing, no fiv, just dove right into the bbj. I'm not sure if that's normal or just the way it went down with me.
-
08-11-19 21:28 #861Regular Member

Posts: 3California Whispers
Has anyone tried https://californiawhispers.com/.
Tempted to try this place out.













Reply With Quote





