Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,226 to 21,240 of 61441
-
08-15-19 05:16 #40216Senior Member

Posts: 485Emerald
Anyone have the drop on where Emerald hangs these days? Visiting again towards the end of the month and would love to reconnect. Last time I saw her no digits. TIA.
-
08-14-19 21:38 #40215Senior Member

Posts: 812Amber
Thanks for the heads up, will definitely avoid in the future. Really too bad since as you said, she ain't bad looking and she could be making so much more with the right attitude but nut cases ain't worth the drama.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 21:14 #40214Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Rachael hit me up on facebook waiting to fuck has anyone seen her lately because if she looks like shit she knows I will keep driving. Erica went ghost on me after we did back to back fucking 9 days straight not my usually type for back to back you have to be super cute, kinda goofy and cool but hey.
-
08-14-19 17:49 #40213Senior Member

Posts: 883Rip-off Artist
She has been repeatedly reported as rip-off. I don't think anyone has reported decent experience. I saw her walking around out there. She is not bad looking at all but she is a nut case. It is beyond just being a little junkie, she's a head case that should be avoided before someone gets hurt.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 16:08 #40212Banned Member

Posts: 254We all have
Hey, man. We have all made bad decisions thinking with the wrong head. Just be safe, bro. I've known folks to get grabbed up leaving the dope spot because they were watching it. Just imagine if they are watching and see her hop in your car after copping, then pull you over and search. Not good at all.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 02:35 #40211Senior Member

Posts: 261Different Amber
Thanks for the info it is a different Amber / Anna is the one I thought it was. VegaWraps posted 3 pictures of her about 2 months ago with cum all over her face. She has red hair. NG.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 22:52 #40210Senior Member

Posts: 812Amber
In retrospect, you are absolutely right, didn't even dawn on me if she had money to cop she was fresh off a date. Also was thinking with my little head by letting her get in my car. SMOH!
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:50 #40209Banned Member

Posts: 254Denial is more than a river in Egypt!
LMAO! I'm over here in tears! How exactly did you "check"? LMAO! I can't stop laughing!
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:45 #40208Senior Member

Posts: 200Kiara
She's back out there now, spent a week in the hospital for an abscess on her leg. Grab her when you can, don't expect FS with her leg all banged up. I dropped her off on the West side around 7:30 this morning. Good luck fellas!
-
08-13-19 10:45 #40207Banned Member

Posts: 254Walk away
No, I'm that case, you walk away completely. What you don't realize is you caught her fresh from a date. If she has money to go cop, she wouldn't be tricking st that moment. You caught her fresh from a date on her way to the dopeman.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
In those situations, you throw them back. You were fucked either way. Let her get high, you get what happened to you. Try to go first, you get a rushed job, as she is pressed to get high. In that case you just let them go. It's not likely to pan out well either way.
Also, I can't believe you let her go cop then bring them drugs back into your car. WTF? Then watched her get get high? To each his own. Smh.
-
08-13-19 07:33 #40206Senior Member

Posts: 181It may be a different one
This one is like 21 years old, has a wide chubby face, big boobs, brunette, on the plump side. She made it pretty clear she thinks cum is gross and that it makes her want to puke. To which I replied "you may be in the wrong line of work. " The past few weekends I've seen her working Fairhaven but have not seen anyone pick her up.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 04:25 #40205Senior Member

Posts: 261Amber?
I have to ask but is the Amber you speak of used to live in Brooklyn on St. Margarets? I saw same pictures of her on this site about two months ago with a face covered with cum is this the same one you are speaking of? NG.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 19:55 #40204Senior Member

Posts: 129I had the same guffaw moment. But wasnt going to share until I saw your post.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
I picked one up in Toronto one time and asked him / her to get out of the car. No issue with that.
-
08-12-19 19:37 #40203Senior Member

Posts: 181Lmao! That is the funniest thing I've read all day
My chest hurts LOL. Man, that is one of my worst fears. If I ever got dome from a dude, I would retire from the hobby.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 16:18 #40202Senior Member

Posts: 95That's a man. As other have mentioned, he has been around for many many years.
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
How exactly did you check? There's no way you checked for his penis and didn't find a penis. If you felt a hole, you was in a man's ass.












Reply With Quote




