Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,211 to 21,225 of 61379
-
08-13-19 04:25 #40169Senior Member

Posts: 261Amber?
I have to ask but is the Amber you speak of used to live in Brooklyn on St. Margarets? I saw same pictures of her on this site about two months ago with a face covered with cum is this the same one you are speaking of? NG.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 19:55 #40168Senior Member

Posts: 129I had the same guffaw moment. But wasnt going to share until I saw your post.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
I picked one up in Toronto one time and asked him / her to get out of the car. No issue with that.
-
08-12-19 19:37 #40167Senior Member

Posts: 181Lmao! That is the funniest thing I've read all day
My chest hurts LOL. Man, that is one of my worst fears. If I ever got dome from a dude, I would retire from the hobby.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 16:18 #40166Senior Member

Posts: 95That's a man. As other have mentioned, he has been around for many many years.
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
How exactly did you check? There's no way you checked for his penis and didn't find a penis. If you felt a hole, you was in a man's ass.
-
08-12-19 13:56 #40165Regular Member

Posts: 20Jaime from Brooklyn
Its Sunday at 5 pm in Brooklyn. The streets are high and dry due to recent drive by shootings w / 2 LE patrol cars strolling through Washburn and Pontiac. I swing by fairhaven and there were only 2 WSWs that did not peak my interest. It is now 545 pm and I wanted to do one more lap around 6th-2nd. I pass by a bbw WSW on 6th then again on 5th and Garett. I swing in and pick up Jaime.
She is a 5"7 curvacious tan brunette with golden hoop earrings. She is in blk leggings, blk top and sneakers w / a water bottle. Arms look clean and she does not have any heavy odors (cigarettes, or recent medicinal use). Her mic skills are average but she does not swallow nor allow CIM. In a time crunch sure, she's very reasonable and not a hassle to deal with. However, I don't think I will repeat. She says her tuition is 30, I had 28 so that's that.
Will swing by Wilkens next time.
-
08-12-19 12:33 #40164Senior Member

Posts: 33Dundalk
Looking for a Dundalk walker new to the game but currently and vacation.
-
08-12-19 10:29 #40163Senior Member

Posts: 1370Naw Kim is definitely a trans. He / she has been on the tracks for years; Garrison, SA, MP and now W / W. I've seen Kim for almost 20 yrs out on the streets. Not judging you but my rule is if I have to think about what it is (he / she), then I pass and let somebody else find out, especially when they're 6' tall, wearing cheek pads or the sloppiest “butt job” I’ve ever seen with bolt on's and speaks like my aunt Beulah. Peace.
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 08:46 #40162Senior Member

Posts: 278He told me
Man I too was entranced by this persons proportions but I was able to coerce them into telling the truth by asking them uofront directly for a tip. Checked escort babylon under the trans section and lo and behold its "kim". Plus the walkers off SA told me stories of how he got kicked out by a monger for telling him they were a trans.
-
08-12-19 07:52 #40161Senior Member

Posts: 45Kim
Def a woman. I thought the same thing. But I. Checked.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 07:37 #40160Senior Member

Posts: 181Shay on 6th and Patapsco
Drove on Fairhaven and the only person out was Amber the Cum Dodger. No way will I bother picking her up again. I saw car after car pass her up, so maybe word has gotten out that she will make you ruin your clothes and seats when she dodges away from the batter. Anyway, I hit up 6th and Patapsco and saw a WSW with a fading red dye job. She had a decent tan and nice boobs. I made the scoop and we found a spot for a mic check.
She said her name was Shay. I believe she said she was 28 or 29. I couldn't hear which one because a blaring ambulance drove by right as I asked. Mic check was pretty good and I played with those nice boobs while she performed. She was freaked out by every car that drove by despite my assurances that no one could see inside my 5% tinted truck windows even if their face was pressed up against the windows. Finished up and gave her a Jackson for her troubles. Would pick up again if I saw her.
-
08-12-19 04:49 #40159Senior Member

Posts: 2343A Little
But not much, other then she lives on Bentelou and is back with her ex BF again. I saw her a week or so ago and we talked for a minute too. She wanted to date but, her legs looked so bad and the weight loss was too much for me.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
It's a shame! Her personality is the best out there! She's a real sweetheart. I just can't do it the way she's looking nowadays. I sure miss the days when she was staying at my familiar friends house. You always knew she was there and would be the one who opened the door half the time. She was looking decent back then.
-
08-12-19 00:06 #40158Senior Member

Posts: 278Tranny kim
Breh that's not a woman. That dude is 6 ft plus of all american muscle with bolt ons and make up. I repeat do not be fooled by the surgery its a man.
-
08-11-19 23:53 #40157Senior Member

Posts: 278Yo icebro,
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
When and where did you find this broad I am out lookin rite now.
-
08-11-19 23:41 #40156Senior Member

Posts: 45Kim / Naomi
Saw Kim off wilkens. She looked. Interesting. Huge and fake / augmented D cups. Butt pads. Botox. That bimbo look. She requested. 6 for tuition, which entailed a CBJ. I negotiaated to something closer to standard and without a hat. Performed well. Apparantly, as she tells me, she used to be an amateur pornstar by the name of nasty naomi. She's taken her videos down and has a flashdrive full of scenes. Huh.
-
08-11-19 20:52 #40155Senior Member

Posts: 705Destiny / Paige / Amanda
Saw her today. She's lost a lot of weight. Chatted for a few minutes. Didn't look well at all. Anyone have any info on her? Hope she's not sick. PM if you can share any news.










Reply With Quote



