Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,196 to 21,210 of 61380
-
08-15-19 15:06 #40185Senior Member

Posts: 1126Rachael
Well I got in touch with Miss Rachael. This was after all night of playing cat and dog with the texting game. Got to where she said meet her and I waited for over 30 minutes. Guess I really wanted her. Mind you Twelve was off the hook today. After waiting and waiting she finally shows up. Suppose to be going back to her room at The Budget. It was close to check out time, and I remember her saying she only had the room till 11 am. It's 10:35 am at this time. She still said hold on, that she was waiting for someone to bring her charger to her. I said when is he coming. Soon she replies. Ten minutes go by and no one. Then she starts complaining how ill she is. Can I give her money for a pill? She asked. Mind you she dipped last year with 60$ of my dollars. And she left her belongings in my car. So that I'll leave my stuff in your car means nothing to them. I said no, and you've wasted enough of my time and left. As much as I wanted to dig her out and feel that kitty bite down on my little man when she cums. I rolled out. Leaving her screaming, I'm fine! No your not and ill dates are no good. Ya feel me. So she is back to the games.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
08-15-19 13:53 #40184Senior Member

Posts: 161Sac?
Where / What is Sac.
-
08-15-19 12:41 #40183Senior Member

Posts: 694Emerald
She is hanging over in Curtis Bay but be forewarned she is looking mighty rough.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 11:04 #40182Senior Member

Posts: 476New strolls and new hoes.
I've been strolling Reisterstown and Woodland up to the dump and back. Normally between 1 am-3 am and 5 am-7 am. I have been having great luck. A couple quality WSW and BSW. Not too worn out about 6 on civil scale. I think they have a house near CC's. Dropped a jewel so good luck. Thank me later.
-
08-15-19 06:43 #40181Regular Member

Posts: 19Mongering tips?
I know this may not be the place to ask but why'all seem like you know what you're doing and the Sac board is dying slowly.
I'm a vet AMP monger getting into the street patrol and had one question about stings. I was on the stroll out here in Sac and it's usually dead on the weekdays but today it was on fire. Usually 3-5 BSW at most but tonight I counted at least 10 WSW, 10 BSW, and a few Latina. Most of them were 6+/10 (for street standards). I'm talking healthy looking young ladies.
When do you guys start thinking "this is a sting"? One 20-something year old with a killer body and healthy face came up to my window "hey want to have fun tonight? This tipped me off. Seemed too easy, but she was with a group of aforementioned babes. Is this a red flag? Is it usually that upfront? I said "not tonight" and kept it moving but kept trolling the area just to recon what was going on. Seemed like they were all getting picked up and eventually dropped off in the same area.
Saw one LE have a guy out of his car on a near side street and the usual squad car with his low beams on but that's it.
My question is should I be worried?
It just seemed to good to be true. I don't have a lot to offer here other than some good AMP info in the sac and Bay Area if any of why'all end up over in my neck of the woods.
-
08-15-19 05:16 #40180Senior Member

Posts: 484Emerald
Anyone have the drop on where Emerald hangs these days? Visiting again towards the end of the month and would love to reconnect. Last time I saw her no digits. TIA.
-
08-14-19 21:38 #40179Senior Member

Posts: 811Amber
Thanks for the heads up, will definitely avoid in the future. Really too bad since as you said, she ain't bad looking and she could be making so much more with the right attitude but nut cases ain't worth the drama.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 21:14 #40178Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Rachael hit me up on facebook waiting to fuck has anyone seen her lately because if she looks like shit she knows I will keep driving. Erica went ghost on me after we did back to back fucking 9 days straight not my usually type for back to back you have to be super cute, kinda goofy and cool but hey.
-
08-14-19 17:49 #40177Senior Member

Posts: 883Rip-off Artist
She has been repeatedly reported as rip-off. I don't think anyone has reported decent experience. I saw her walking around out there. She is not bad looking at all but she is a nut case. It is beyond just being a little junkie, she's a head case that should be avoided before someone gets hurt.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 16:08 #40176Banned Member

Posts: 254We all have
Hey, man. We have all made bad decisions thinking with the wrong head. Just be safe, bro. I've known folks to get grabbed up leaving the dope spot because they were watching it. Just imagine if they are watching and see her hop in your car after copping, then pull you over and search. Not good at all.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 02:35 #40175Senior Member

Posts: 261Different Amber
Thanks for the info it is a different Amber / Anna is the one I thought it was. VegaWraps posted 3 pictures of her about 2 months ago with cum all over her face. She has red hair. NG.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 22:52 #40174Senior Member

Posts: 811Amber
In retrospect, you are absolutely right, didn't even dawn on me if she had money to cop she was fresh off a date. Also was thinking with my little head by letting her get in my car. SMOH!
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:50 #40173Banned Member

Posts: 254Denial is more than a river in Egypt!
LMAO! I'm over here in tears! How exactly did you "check"? LMAO! I can't stop laughing!
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:45 #40172Senior Member

Posts: 200Kiara
She's back out there now, spent a week in the hospital for an abscess on her leg. Grab her when you can, don't expect FS with her leg all banged up. I dropped her off on the West side around 7:30 this morning. Good luck fellas!
-
08-13-19 10:45 #40171Banned Member

Posts: 254Walk away
No, I'm that case, you walk away completely. What you don't realize is you caught her fresh from a date. If she has money to go cop, she wouldn't be tricking st that moment. You caught her fresh from a date on her way to the dopeman.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
In those situations, you throw them back. You were fucked either way. Let her get high, you get what happened to you. Try to go first, you get a rushed job, as she is pressed to get high. In that case you just let them go. It's not likely to pan out well either way.
Also, I can't believe you let her go cop then bring them drugs back into your car. WTF? Then watched her get get high? To each his own. Smh.








Reply With Quote





