Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 472 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1428

    Lynn

    Been curious about this one for some time and finally decided to pull the trigger. Should have kept it holstered. Pics are her but somehow didn't look nearly as good live and up close. Also doesn't help that she is lazy in bed and and has a bit of an attitude. Of course as soon as activities end she tries to act like everything is good and goes back to a friendly attitude. She will deliver but I won't be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.sandiego...post/36308131/

  2. #1427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    Hi, any information or previous experience for Natalia.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...NataliaDestiny
    .
    She used to go by Felicia. Safe and dependable. Had lots of reviews on Tee Eeee are.

  3. #1426

    NataliaDestiny

    Hi, any information or previous experience for Natalia.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...NataliaDestiny

    There are only two reviews in the PD page checked the phone number its a text mail number not a real phone number, she has a website but not sure if it safe or not? Let me know what do you think or if someone has a previous experience.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #1425

    Tracy, YiYi

    Any good suggestions for indie Asian girls? Been debating on SDAG. Recently I've seen Tracy and Yiyi. Yiyi was definitely sexier but felt rushed. Tracy was a solid 7 but service was great. New to the forum and don't have a 6 figure income like some of you ballers LOL. There used to be this spot near allied gardens just north of I8. Would love to find a spot like that again and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

  5. #1424

    Redhead GFE suggestions in SD?

    Looking for a true GFE experience (maybe BBFS), if possible with a redhead and in the San Diego area. I just joined HX and not out of quarantine so other methods of communicating would be appreciated. In Encinitas area but willing to travel. Thanks for the guidance why'all.

  6. #1423

    I've had good luck at pd

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that PD has higher rates in general. I've noticed other girls that post on other sites have significantly higher PD rates.
    But in regards to rates, I would google providers listed and do your research so that you know the lowest rate etc.

  7. #1422
    If I didn't reply to you about the hillcrest girl, please pm again.

  8. #1421

    Rates

    I guess Its common to list rates in PD which inflates prices. No one wants to be seen as cheaper than others on the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed pretty much everyone's rates have gone up in the last year or so. I've seen providers advertising 500-600 dls for service. This is probably due to the occupation being more risky these days with all the government involvement and crackdowns. Also, if they provide incall a decent hotel in San Diego isn't cheap. I hope they all do well but for me it makes more sense to go to Tijuana. I can have a few beers, eat some food and take up a few SG's all for around 100 dls. Plus I like the selection down there and that you have some choice when walking around. The fact that everything is legal also gives me peace of mind. I miss the old of BP providers doing blo and go's for 50 and 15 minute sessions for 60 and 80. Good luck finding that on any site now with a reputable provider. Times have changed! Moe.

  9. #1420

    YazmineBella

    Just wondering if any of you have seen YazmineBella on PD. Has reviews and prior ads on different sites, but something seemed a little off when talking to her over text.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/YazmineBella

  10. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that PD has higher rates in general. I've noticed other girls that post on other sites have significantly higher PD rates.
    I've noticed pretty much everyone's rates have gone up in the last year or so. I've seen providers advertising 500-600 dls for service. This is probably due to the occupation being more risky these days with all the government involvement and crackdowns. Also, if they provide incall a decent hotel in San Diego isn't cheap. I hope they all do well but for me it makes more sense to go to Tijuana. I can have a few beers, eat some food and take up a few SG's all for around 100 dls. Plus I like the selection down there and that you have some choice when walking around. The fact that everything is legal also gives me peace of mind. I miss the old of BP providers doing blo and go's for 50 and 15 minute sessions for 60 and 80. Good luck finding that on any site now with a reputable provider. Times have changed! Moe.

  11. #1418

    PrivateDelights

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Mia raised her rates. Her rates before were 1201/2 and 200 hr. A lot of these girls are charging high prices these days but hey, more power to them I guess. She is legit for anyone who is on the fence though. I think she does BBBJ and cim. If not, she used to. Also, she would only respond to text. Never would answer the phone. Moe.
    It seems that PD has higher rates in general. I've noticed other girls that post on other sites have significantly higher PD rates.

  12. #1417

    Police stop without probable cause

    Police stop without probable cause.

    The Escondido PD stop related below presumably was without probable cause (ie, no taillight out, no bad driving). They want to scare guys sufficiently to cause the ladies to go elsewhere. None of us has the financial resources of Mr. Kraft of Florida massage parlor "fame" so the safest response is to politely not answer their questions. After showing the officer whatever documents he requests, you might politely say, "Officer, what is the probable cause for you stopping me?

    If they do not let you go at that point, you might want to write down names and badge numbers. (I keep a small notebook in the car. It would be best to put it on the dash right after coming to a stop. Cops are concerned if they see a driver reach for anything in the car.).

    Further reading:

    https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...er-reason.html

  13. #1416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I did a incall at the Q Inn and got eyeballed by 2 uc's sitting in a unmarked car. When I pulled out I got pulled over and went through the whole what am I doing there. I told the, I'm staying there and fortunately I had the key card. I was going to get food for one of the girls I was seeing there for a 3 hr incall. When they saw the key card they just said be careful we not what goes on there. LOL.

    Returned with food to girl and I told and I bailed after the finishing the session. She also told me another client of hers was harrassed week before.
    What's the best action to take when stopped by the police. I know not to say anything to them. But if your stopped at a motel with no room key. Just say nothing.

  14. #1415
    Looks like Mia raised her rates. Her rates before were 1201/2 and 200 hr. A lot of these girls are charging high prices these days but hey, more power to them I guess. She is legit for anyone who is on the fence though. I think she does BBBJ and cim. If not, she used to. Also, she would only respond to text. Never would answer the phone. Moe.

  15. #1414

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates? She looks pretty cute in those pics.
    120 hhr /200 hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape