Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 472 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Mia Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    MIA619 Filipina.

    She posts on HX regularly but does not post her phone number. If you do not find an ad elsewhere, presumably that means she is seeing only HX members.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MIA619Filipina
    Google is your friend. Search Mia Filipina Escort San Diego and you'll find a phone number and even an email. Can't hurt to try, but be extra discreet as number may have changed and you don't know who is on the other end.

  2. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...condido-400650

    Been seeing this one since the beginning of the year. She's in the deep part of Escondido bordering Valley Center. Her incall is in a tight space but will do. Nice big comfy bed. I believe she's 27 or 28,5'3 Latina. Petite but a bit of a chub in the belly from having a kid. Pretty girl in my eyes. She is legit deaf and you will get a few moans out of her. But the introduction will mostly go through pen and paper until it's time to play. I'm always greeted with a nice warm hug and LK and then to DFK. My first meeting was BBBJCIM. 2nd time BBBJ CFS and blew in the bag. 3rd time BBBJ CFS then to CIM. 4th time she pulled out as I finished. I don't know why. Anyways she good overall. Looks 7/10 Service 7/10. I've seen her 4 times so I obviously like her. But I will see her less frequently as I always do with my repeats. I'm on the prowl again LOL. Good luck and be safe. BBBJ 60 BBBJ / CFS 100.
    Remember seeing this girl years ago for a car date. She had some good BBBJ skills but was kind of awkward at first with the whole deaf situation. Now that she has an incall, would try to see her again.

  3. #1411

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    MIA619 Filipina.

    She posts on HX regularly but does not post her phone number. If you do not find an ad elsewhere, presumably that means she is seeing only HX members.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MIA619Filipina
    She posts on PD and other places. Her number is out there in many different forums.

    She's an attractive, thin MILF and a lot of fun. I've seen her many times over the past few years and she always delivered. Not the most convenient location for me but always worth the drive. BBBJ / CFS, no BB but if she's into you things can be a little extra fun.

  4. #1410

    Mia Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    MIA619 Filipina.

    She posts on HX regularly but does not post her phone number. If you do not find an ad elsewhere, presumably that means she is seeing only HX members.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MIA619Filipina
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...mia619filipina

  5. #1409

    MIA619 Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    She was great. Very nice BBBJ and she was pretty tight. If anyone has her current contact info I think a lot of us would appreciate.
    MIA619 Filipina.

    She posts on HX regularly but does not post her phone number. If you do not find an ad elsewhere, presumably that means she is seeing only HX members.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MIA619Filipina

  6. #1408

    PM'd you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Hillcrest.

    She's off Third ave near all the medical buildings. If I keep feeling sorry for all these providers that I don't want to go through, then all of my money would go to waste. She's 19, probably new to this. I saw her, she did not see me. I took off. She was begging for me to come back. Even if I don't like the way she look, someone else will. I will hold onto her number for a few more days. PM, DM. I can confirm she's legit.

    30/40 was a go.
    Hey Quicky,

    Hopefully my PM went through, if not could you please provide me with her number? Thanks!

  7. #1407

    You're welcome

    I forgot to mention she communicates through email which is in the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    I happen to live in the area as well and this appears to be a gold mine. Way better than Destiny.

  8. #1406

    Thanks for this Michael

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...condido-400650

    Been seeing this one since the beginning of the year. She's in the deep part of Escondido bordering Valley Center. Her incall is in a tight space but will do. Nice big comfy bed. I believe she's 27 or 28,5'3 Latina. Petite but a bit of a chub in the belly from having a kid. Pretty girl in my eyes. She is legit deaf and you will get a few moans out of her. But the introduction will mostly go through pen and paper until it's time to play. I'm always greeted with a nice warm hug and LK and then to DFK. My first meeting was BBBJCIM. 2nd time BBBJ CFS and blew in the bag. 3rd time BBBJ CFS then to CIM. 4th time she pulled out as I finished. I don't know why. Anyways she good overall. Looks 7/10 Service 7/10. I've seen her 4 times so I obviously like her. But I will see her less frequently as I always do with my repeats. I'm on the prowl again LOL. Good luck and be safe. BBBJ 60 BBBJ / CFS 100.
    I happen to live in the area as well and this appears to be a gold mine. Way better than Destiny.

  9. #1405

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by SubicRun  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 5 years ago in Sorrento Valley. She used to use an extended stay place. Rail thin but super sexy, clean and easy to talk with. No rush. Price was around $220 hr then and money well spent. CFS, BBBJ.
    She was great. Very nice BBBJ and she was pretty tight. If anyone has her current contact info I think a lot of us would appreciate.

  10. #1404

    He's got both bb's

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    May be an option for the bb seekers, or it may be her bf / baby daddy. The guy seems to have a bump in the worst place.
    Must be a bb gun pellet and bb sex. I know a guy go through that trauma.

  11. #1403

    She just posted a photo

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I have pm'd several guys about her and gotten mixed reviews. She delivers but is very weird with scars and bruises on her legs. Some baby damage on her belly. Can't fill an A cup. Sucks b / c there are so few incall options in north county.
    May be an option for the bb seekers, or it may be her bf / baby daddy. The guy seems to have a bump in the worst place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B056244-A475-3C7F-154F-8FE191E25C94_20170510_220227.jpg‎  

  12. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a picture in requested pose via email. Said she was down with Bbfs, she was on west C del Norte. Couldn't get up there and didn't have time the next day.
    What were her rates? She looks pretty cute in those pics.

  13. #1401

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    She still posts. She's only available Thursday and Friday in Mira Mesa, which makes it a little tough since it's only 2 days. I've never seen her but tried multiple times and it didn't work out, yet.
    Saw her about 5 years ago in Sorrento Valley. She used to use an extended stay place. Rail thin but super sexy, clean and easy to talk with. No rush. Price was around $220 hr then and money well spent. CFS, BBBJ.

  14. #1400

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...condido-400650

    Been seeing this one since the beginning of the year. She's in the deep part of Escondido bordering Valley Center. Her incall is in a tight space but will do. Nice big comfy bed. I believe she's 27 or 28,5'3 Latina. Petite but a bit of a chub in the belly from having a kid. Pretty girl in my eyes. She is legit deaf and you will get a few moans out of her. But the introduction will mostly go through pen and paper until it's time to play. I'm always greeted with a nice warm hug and LK and then to DFK. My first meeting was BBBJCIM. 2nd time BBBJ CFS and blew in the bag. 3rd time BBBJ CFS then to CIM. 4th time she pulled out as I finished. I don't know why. Anyways she good overall. Looks 7/10 Service 7/10. I've seen her 4 times so I obviously like her. But I will see her less frequently as I always do with my repeats. I'm on the prowl again LOL. Good luck and be safe. BBBJ 60 BBBJ / CFS 100.
    Thank you for posting this! She looks like a goldmine of fun!

    CC.

  15. #1399

    Mr Quicky

    Hello there I to would like her info also.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Hillcrest.

    She's off Third ave near all the medical buildings. If I keep feeling sorry for all these providers that I don't want to go through, then all of my money would go to waste. She's 19, probably new to this. I saw her, she did not see me. I took off. She was begging for me to come back. Even if I don't like the way she look, someone else will. I will hold onto her number for a few more days. PM, DM. I can confirm she's legit.

    30/40 was a go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape