Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1227
-
08-18-19 12:44 #792Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep the mayor
Always takes care of the team. Now there is no doubt that it is her. So if I see her in a place I am going to do an about face and go to another place. Just sayin'. Who needs the bs. Stosh out.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 22:41 #791Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for the heads-up!
Originally Posted by MayorQuimby
[View Original Post]
That is one nasty looking black broad / ho.
-
08-12-19 13:53 #790Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thanks mayor!
Now I see who you guys are talking about. Heard about her rep thru the forum here though. Funny I have not been inside the pen in years. The last time I was sitting at the bar with a buddy from back in the day just bar hopping is all and we were just chatting. A dude ordered shots for his party and couldn't wait until the bartender brought them over so I knew this was going to happen and I had a leather bombers type black waist length jacket on. Yep, sure enough he went to grab the tray brought it over my head and spilled a shot or two of sticky goo on my jacket! Very apologetic and I was like ok we're cool and asked the bartender for a wet clean towel. However, now this drunk had to become my best friend! He took me under his wing! After awhile of listening to his slurred speech and buying me drinks I said to my buddy we are gone! God loves drunks!
Originally Posted by MayorQuimby
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 11:41 #789Senior Member

Posts: 276Crazy Dana
Heeeer's Dana! Just a reminder. If you spend time with her, you will likely get taken for whatever she can lift or con out of you. She'll start roaming her hands on you & eventually make her way to your pockets. If you buy her a drink, she'll snatch the change away. Any money on the bar, she considers hers. She currently hangs out at the Playpen looking for a mark. Be careful!
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 09:38 #788Senior Member

Posts: 78Dana
I know Dana and as soon as I see her I run. I am pretty sure she doesn't walk the streets looking for business. Anyway she is nuts and it's best to stay away from her.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 08:25 #787Senior Member

Posts: 1620Ok and thank you
Jc. I read the stories that she'll pick pocket at the bar and cause general drama. Yea I do think this woman I see is just a person wandering up and down heim and is not necessarily homeless so may have a caretaker or someone living close by.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 16:55 #786Senior Member

Posts: 65Becca
Are you talking about the same Becca that bartends at Bobby's? Does she also dance at J's?
.
Originally Posted by SouthSideRed
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 14:03 #785Senior Member

Posts: 819Dana
That would not be her. Dana is a good looking thin AA girl. Not very big boobs. Only problem is that she's bat shit crazy.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 10:00 #784Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep I heard
If one of the experts known on here that knows the bikini bars on heim would describe her physically because I was wondering if that she is the one that wanders up and down heim. White always jumpy and just a lot of body language that I have seen walking on both sides of the strip near my friend's little car wash there on the west side south of full. I took her as a street person, however she does not look homeless more just agitated is all.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 21:53 #783Senior Member

Posts: 246Brooke?
Is this the same Brooke that used to dance at J's and Bobby's? I have been trying to find out where and what days she works. Lots of fun.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 12:03 #782Banned Member

Posts: 118Notel
What's the latest on the no-tels around here? Which ones?
-
08-10-19 11:47 #781Senior Member

Posts: 819Crazy Girls
At least J's and Bobby's have kept the craziest of the crazies, Dana out of their bars!
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 09:00 #780Senior Member

Posts: 1620Ok understand
I would doubt that they open and close that room at their discretion. Maybe code enforcement fines them and dictates with that fine no private areas for such and such amount of time. As far as the girls and their cray cray ness. It's been quite a few years, however I have mentioned on here that I did book strippers and topless waitresses for private events (so stag nights, bachelor parties, divorce parties, et al) and I can tell you at first when I did not know what was what I made a lot of mistakes in putting girls together on shows that really brought a lot of drama. Also a bf of one of the strippers was also one of those chippendale type dudes and was a booker, manager of sorts so he was helping me book at the start. Of course he brought all his drama and was using my good nature and business acumen to play the strippers off each other so he could bed them down at will. He also was a woman abuser. I learned a lot during that period. Mostly to stay far away from that element. It's just too difficult to control. I would tell people that it was 90% of my bs and 10% of my business so I was out! Their minds are just too warped to make any business sense out of their actions. They left another as in me to do the clean up with the customers!
Originally Posted by BuddyBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 14:40 #779Senior Member

Posts: 348J's
Went to J's this week to see the new set up; Back is open again, but not all the way to the back, but area is now blocked off for more privacy, costs $5 to the bar to go back.
I got two dances from a tall, thick black girl named Candace, she was cool, barely any hand action.
Saw Becca and Bella working and Brooke behind the bar, was busy for an afternoon.
-
08-02-19 12:45 #778Senior Member

Posts: 57I don't know. I just got into the Js scene a couple months ago and since I have been occasionally stopping by it has been closed until this recent opening. I heard there was an incident right before I started going and another a few weeks ago. I think Princess was involved in both of them. Princess likes to drink and party and it's funny watching her love / hate mother / daughter interaction with Annette the bartender (manager / owner?
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
And rent must have been due yesterday because Princess texted me as well.









Reply With Quote





