Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #792

    Yep the mayor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads-up!

    That is one nasty looking black broad / ho.
    Always takes care of the team. Now there is no doubt that it is her. So if I see her in a place I am going to do an about face and go to another place. Just sayin'. Who needs the bs. Stosh out.

  2. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorQuimby  [View Original Post]
    Heeeer's Dana! Just a reminder. If you spend time with her, you will likely get taken for whatever she can lift or con out of you. She'll start roaming her hands on you & eventually make her way to your pockets. If you buy her a drink, she'll snatch the change away. Any money on the bar, she considers hers. She currently hangs out at the Playpen looking for a mark. Be careful!
    Thanks for the heads-up!

    That is one nasty looking black broad / ho.

  3. #790

    Thanks mayor!

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorQuimby  [View Original Post]
    Heeeer's Dana! Just a reminder. If you spend time with her, you will likely get taken for whatever she can lift or con out of you. She'll start roaming her hands on you & eventually make her way to your pockets. If you buy her a drink, she'll snatch the change away. Any money on the bar, she considers hers. She currently hangs out at the Playpen looking for a mark. Be careful!
    Now I see who you guys are talking about. Heard about her rep thru the forum here though. Funny I have not been inside the pen in years. The last time I was sitting at the bar with a buddy from back in the day just bar hopping is all and we were just chatting. A dude ordered shots for his party and couldn't wait until the bartender brought them over so I knew this was going to happen and I had a leather bombers type black waist length jacket on. Yep, sure enough he went to grab the tray brought it over my head and spilled a shot or two of sticky goo on my jacket! Very apologetic and I was like ok we're cool and asked the bartender for a wet clean towel. However, now this drunk had to become my best friend! He took me under his wing! After awhile of listening to his slurred speech and buying me drinks I said to my buddy we are gone! God loves drunks!

  4. #789

    Crazy Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    If one of the experts known on here that knows the bikini bars on heim would describe her physically because I was wondering if that she is the one that wanders up and down heim. White always jumpy and just a lot of body language that I have seen walking on both sides of the strip near my friend's little car wash there on the west side south of full. I took her as a street person, however she does not look homeless more just agitated is all.
    Heeeer's Dana! Just a reminder. If you spend time with her, you will likely get taken for whatever she can lift or con out of you. She'll start roaming her hands on you & eventually make her way to your pockets. If you buy her a drink, she'll snatch the change away. Any money on the bar, she considers hers. She currently hangs out at the Playpen looking for a mark. Be careful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190812_104353_475.jpg‎  

  5. #788

    Dana

    I know Dana and as soon as I see her I run. I am pretty sure she doesn't walk the streets looking for business. Anyway she is nuts and it's best to stay away from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Jc. I read the stories that she'll pick pocket at the bar and cause general drama. Yea I do think this woman I see is just a person wandering up and down heim and is not necessarily homeless so may have a caretaker or someone living close by.

  6. #787

    Ok and thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    That would not be her. Dana is a good looking thin AA girl. Not very big boobs. Only problem is that she's bat shit crazy.
    Jc. I read the stories that she'll pick pocket at the bar and cause general drama. Yea I do think this woman I see is just a person wandering up and down heim and is not necessarily homeless so may have a caretaker or someone living close by.

  7. #786

    Becca

    Are you talking about the same Becca that bartends at Bobby's? Does she also dance at J's?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Brooke that used to dance at J's and Bobby's? I have been trying to find out where and what days she works. Lots of fun.
    .

  8. #785

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    If one of the experts known on here that knows the bikini bars on heim would describe her physically because I was wondering if that she is the one that wanders up and down heim. White always jumpy and just a lot of body language that I have seen walking on both sides of the strip near my friend's little car wash there on the west side south of full. I took her as a street person, however she does not look homeless more just agitated is all.
    That would not be her. Dana is a good looking thin AA girl. Not very big boobs. Only problem is that she's bat shit crazy.

  9. #784

    Yep I heard

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    At least J's and Bobby's have kept the craziest of the crazies, Dana out of their bars!
    If one of the experts known on here that knows the bikini bars on heim would describe her physically because I was wondering if that she is the one that wanders up and down heim. White always jumpy and just a lot of body language that I have seen walking on both sides of the strip near my friend's little car wash there on the west side south of full. I took her as a street person, however she does not look homeless more just agitated is all.

  10. #783

    Brooke?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Went to J's this week to see the new set up; Back is open again, but not all the way to the back, but area is now blocked off for more privacy, costs $5 to the bar to go back.

    I got two dances from a tall, thick black girl named Candace, she was cool, barely any hand action.

    Saw Becca and Bella working and Brooke behind the bar, was busy for an afternoon.
    Is this the same Brooke that used to dance at J's and Bobby's? I have been trying to find out where and what days she works. Lots of fun.

  11. #782

    Notel

    What's the latest on the no-tels around here? Which ones?

  12. #781

    Crazy Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    I would doubt that they open and close that room at their discretion. Maybe code enforcement fines them and dictates with that fine no private areas for such and such amount of time. As far as the girls and their cray cray ness. It's been quite a few years, however I have mentioned on here that I did book strippers and topless waitresses for private events (so stag nights, bachelor parties, divorce parties, et al) and I can tell you at first when I did not know what was what I made a lot of mistakes in putting girls together on shows that really brought a lot of drama. Also a bf of one of the strippers was also one of those chippendale type dudes and was a booker, manager of sorts so he was helping me book at the start. Of course he brought all his drama and was using my good nature and business acumen to play the strippers off each other so he could bed them down at will. He also was a woman abuser. I learned a lot during that period. Mostly to stay far away from that element. It's just too difficult to control. I would tell people that it was 90% of my bs and 10% of my business so I was out! Their minds are just too warped to make any business sense out of their actions. They left another as in me to do the clean up with the customers!
    At least J's and Bobby's have kept the craziest of the crazies, Dana out of their bars!

  13. #780

    Ok understand

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. I just got into the Js scene a couple months ago and since I have been occasionally stopping by it has been closed until this recent opening. I heard there was an incident right before I started going and another a few weeks ago. I think Princess was involved in both of them. Princess likes to drink and party and it's funny watching her love / hate mother / daughter interaction with Annette the bartender (manager / owner?

    And rent must have been due yesterday because Princess texted me as well.
    I would doubt that they open and close that room at their discretion. Maybe code enforcement fines them and dictates with that fine no private areas for such and such amount of time. As far as the girls and their cray cray ness. It's been quite a few years, however I have mentioned on here that I did book strippers and topless waitresses for private events (so stag nights, bachelor parties, divorce parties, et al) and I can tell you at first when I did not know what was what I made a lot of mistakes in putting girls together on shows that really brought a lot of drama. Also a bf of one of the strippers was also one of those chippendale type dudes and was a booker, manager of sorts so he was helping me book at the start. Of course he brought all his drama and was using my good nature and business acumen to play the strippers off each other so he could bed them down at will. He also was a woman abuser. I learned a lot during that period. Mostly to stay far away from that element. It's just too difficult to control. I would tell people that it was 90% of my bs and 10% of my business so I was out! Their minds are just too warped to make any business sense out of their actions. They left another as in me to do the clean up with the customers!

  14. #779

    J's

    Went to J's this week to see the new set up; Back is open again, but not all the way to the back, but area is now blocked off for more privacy, costs $5 to the bar to go back.

    I got two dances from a tall, thick black girl named Candace, she was cool, barely any hand action.

    Saw Becca and Bella working and Brooke behind the bar, was busy for an afternoon.

  15. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    On why that opens and closes and opens? Is it when they have those catfights in there and LEO is called. They drop the dime on the village code enforcers, they show, they close the room, wait and reopen?
    I don't know. I just got into the Js scene a couple months ago and since I have been occasionally stopping by it has been closed until this recent opening. I heard there was an incident right before I started going and another a few weeks ago. I think Princess was involved in both of them. Princess likes to drink and party and it's funny watching her love / hate mother / daughter interaction with Annette the bartender (manager / owner?

    And rent must have been due yesterday because Princess texted me as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape