Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6974
-
08-14-19 14:51 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 5611 girl + 2 profiles = total waste of time
https://www.seeking.com/member/89188...0-7c4ca4c2e2e0
https://www.seeking.com/member/17cd6...1-fce58d13e770
I've been chatting this one up for well over a month. Told me everything I wanted to hear. BBFS, bbbjcimnqns, 150 every meet.
I'm thinking I've struck gold. Set a date and just before she sends me pics from a hospital bed.
Meet gets delayed and delayed because of supposed health issues. Finally, she's better and healthy and having money troubles cause of copays. Wants to meet.
Asks, could we go over specifics. I send over screen shots of what she has agreed too. Nope, none of that works now. Things change.
I just block her. No point wasting anymore time and effort on this one.
-
08-13-19 21:02 #1768Regular Member

Posts: 18LOL thanks, this is great. I think I'm going to wait a little while and the re. Up on it. I had a face picture up, so would a new face picture be fine? Learnt my lesson, going to take it to the hushed app phone number as soon as possible. .
Originally Posted by Joatb
[View Original Post]
-VPN (new browser too).
- Visa Gift Card.
- New name and address.
- New username of course.
I would like to sign up in the next few weeks again, it is prime time since school is starting. .
-
08-13-19 20:34 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 483The buck cock method
You could have avoided this all together by not talking about arrangements on the site in it's messenger. I do Negotiations face to face period, with maybe some preliminaries in text. Absolutely no talk of money or sex in that sites messenger. By doing so I have avoided catfishers, those trying to sell videos, premium snap chat BS and send me money for whatever nonsense scammers alike. All of them never want to meet. No meet, no money.
Originally Posted by Joatb
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 10:03 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 1715SA an WRP
Posts on both plus 2 others. WRP EliLilmama23 Bored Sun an so was she Went to Middletown for lunch at Orourkes Headed south to Haddam to a neat place she knew right on Ct river.
Spread a blanket she had brought. Totally private except if someone came by boat. Had brought some wine coolers. It was unusual, relaxed an totally fun. This was the fourth place I had ever gone to enjoy the outdoors. All of them suggested by others. Cape Cod wildlife preserve in Mashpee. Sand dunes on a deserted remote Hawaii beach, Hiking trail NW hills of Ct. All in all a good time.
Ended up at an outdoor reast on the Ct river in Old Saybrook next to the bridge for some lobster. I also had Jr exercised on the way back up Rt 9 on the way home manually. I paid double what I usually give her. Not the kind of day I expected.
-
08-11-19 10:50 #1765Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah, SA. So just create a new account on the same browser and let it sit for a few weeks and see what happens? And then if nothing happens do that, and then if something happens probably would need VPN?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-10-19 22:40 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 561She's a sweetheart. But the fact that she counted her envelope as soon as she saw it solidified my decision to not see her again. Head game is good. But no cim.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 21:59 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 856Bbw
This one classifies as a BBW, can suck a dick.
https://www.seeking.com/member/40de7...a-f39499132c7a
-
08-10-19 21:42 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 856Meet and greet
Did a meet and greet, made out a little afterwards. She didn't have time for a FC visit but indicated we should do it next time.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 17:01 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 121LleasS22
She wants 600 per meet to drink wine and hook up. She says that is what her last daddy gave her before he moved away. Posts in Old Saybrook. Another delusional.
-
08-10-19 12:29 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 561What site? If it's seeking, just created a free account to double check the ban doesn't apply to your MAC address.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
Then create a different username, diff DOB, use an alias. Vanilla gift cards that have been register with a CT zip code work. Has to be registered tho. Use completely different pics from before.
-
08-10-19 12:23 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 152Use CCleaner and bleachbit to wipe out all cookies and temp files. Some sites store flash cookies which aren't deleted by normal browser cleanings. I remember one dating site I had a hell of a time even using a VPN, it kept deleting my accounts within 10 minutes until I figured out it was using flash cookies.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 12:09 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 1070You good to go, assuming you change obvious ones like phone and email. What did you do to get banned?
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 09:37 #1757Regular Member

Posts: 18Fuck, spoke too soon
Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?
- Prepaid card, fake name.
- New IP (VPN).
- New picture.
- New name.
Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.
-
08-09-19 16:08 #1756Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm younger than a lot of people on there I'm pretty sure, or so I've been told. I get a lot of traffic on there and have had some pretty damn good success. I have had people come over for free or like $40 - $50 before. But with her, I have something set up for 175. For most people, you can start in the double digits though, seriously, and work to maybe 120.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 13:42 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 561Babyeva
Anybody seen this one??
https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19...1-1775456383d9
Have a meet for this weekend, want to avoid wasting my time.








Reply With Quote






