Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 732 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2121

    Delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls really take the men on SA for complete drooling morons.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a4f1...5-93f00acf4079

    She's short, fat, and not young but she wants you to believe that she "model on the professional level". For anyone with experience with the modeling business, this girl wouldn't even get hired to get coffees for the actual talent. I know they all lie but sometimes the tall tales just go beyond unbelievable and fall into the absurd.
    This one approached me on SA and after a little chit chat offered to visit for 7. When I politely declined she turned bitchy and accused me of wasting her time.

  2. #2120

    Some bites on the good ole SA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcfb4...e-11a0ca5d68ca

    This one is from Saugus. Wanted 400 at first but came back with 250. Open minded and everything but anal. Fine ass. Wanted to know if anyone seen her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5ba7d...a-2416cdccb79c

    This one quoted 300 for a few hours 400 overnight. Very aggressive sending all the pics you can think of. Her video of her giving head was descent.

  3. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the trick to contact the girls on the site for free? I think there's a way to do it. If anyone has any tips to share that would be great.
    Just pony up the small investment and gather up the contact info. There is no such thing as a free ride.

  4. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls really take the men on SA for complete drooling morons.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a4f1...5-93f00acf4079

    She's short, fat, and not young but she wants you to believe that she "model on the professional level". For anyone with experience with the modeling business, this girl wouldn't even get hired to get coffees for the actual talent. I know they all lie but sometimes the tall tales just go beyond unbelievable and fall into the absurd.
    You aren't kidding and for the mere price of 600 pm or 3 K a month. PM for her private pics can’t upload

  5. #2117
    Does anyone know the trick to contact the girls on the site for free? I think there's a way to do it. If anyone has any tips to share that would be great.

  6. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Wants money before the meet. Who the F does that? So insane.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b1fb...5-05df5c367d73

    If you're the guy sending girls money before the initial meeting please stop. This is just not right.
    I personally know this girl. Total scam artist. Is on probation. Trying to get in her pants. But so far she is mentally unstable. You will find her on the streets talking to her self.

  7. #2115

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Can you buy a one month membership?? I hate to get banned and loose 3 months money.

    CM.
    It happened to me. Screwed out of 2 months for using the work incall. 50% or more of the women there were scammers anyway. I think with the mobile app you can pay by month.

  8. #2114

    BreeBabyy9988

    Wants money before the meet. Who the F does that? So insane.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b1fb...5-05df5c367d73

    If you're the guy sending girls money before the initial meeting please stop. This is just not right.

  9. #2113

    One month membership??

    Can you buy a one month membership?? I hate to get banned and loose 3 months money.

    CM.

  10. #2112

    Another waste of time


  11. #2111

    Gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    My first sign up with a gift card did not work. I contacted SA and they told me they did not accept these. I proceeded to use my CC and it worked however my CC was hacked literally the same day and had 5 unauthorized charges. I cancelled the card and never renewed after the 30 days expired.
    Have you tried to register your giftcard for online purchases before signing up?

  12. #2110
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    This is tricky because I think this level of detail in arranging services will come off too much like a transaction for the "civilian" hoes that are on there. I've had my best luck getting bare services in the moment with sugar baby dates and arrangements. Over 50% don't even bring it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Best approach on SA is to just do it if she does not object. Mentioning this up front will elicit a lot of hang ups and slammed doors.
    Word. I am totally in the camp of not bringing it up. Just take them to the FC, treat it like a date and go after what you want. Many will not object to bareback FS, CIM, CIP. Greek in my experience is a little harder sell, especially the first time you hook up. But I'm happy to "settle" for their pussy.

  13. #2109

    BBFS Greek

    Thanks guys. This is encouraging will keep trying my luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Recently with a 27 yr old gril from Boston. Very affectionate. PM for more info.

  14. #2108

    They do exist

    Recently with a 27 yr old gril from Boston. Very affectionate. PM for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.

  15. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be more difficult to find on there now. Have talked with too many girls on there not interested in that at all, they just want to meet and get paid.

    Ones that are interested in going on dates and such want 4-500+ for that honor.
    Sometimes you get lucky. For example, this past Sunday, met with a girl and only texted with her the day before. Met for coffee and chatting. Then back to my place where she sucked my dick like a total pro and let me fuck her for as long as I pleased. Afterward she laid me back and sucked my dick really well for like 20 minutes, a porno style blowjob. Total costs? $50. Already planning to meet with her again next week too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape