Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 731 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2108

    They do exist

    Recently with a 27 yr old gril from Boston. Very affectionate. PM for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.

  2. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be more difficult to find on there now. Have talked with too many girls on there not interested in that at all, they just want to meet and get paid.

    Ones that are interested in going on dates and such want 4-500+ for that honor.
    Sometimes you get lucky. For example, this past Sunday, met with a girl and only texted with her the day before. Met for coffee and chatting. Then back to my place where she sucked my dick like a total pro and let me fuck her for as long as I pleased. Afterward she laid me back and sucked my dick really well for like 20 minutes, a porno style blowjob. Total costs? $50. Already planning to meet with her again next week too.

  3. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerX2  [View Original Post]
    Honestly just putting this out there as an FYI not a brag. But I've been off / on SA for a few years and during that time I've spent a combined 250 for fun but have had a ton of success over that time. Including several FWB, that have lasted a long time, as well as regular occurrences of meet & gets that end with a BBBJ or a creampie in a car. I tell them up front I'm not interested in a transactional relationship and that I'd rather it be more "natural" w dates / gifts etc. It's been a great time.
    That seems to be more difficult to find on there now. Have talked with too many girls on there not interested in that at all, they just want to meet and get paid.

    Ones that are interested in going on dates and such want 4-500+ for that honor.

  4. #2105

    SA. Success

    Honestly just putting this out there as an FYI not a brag. But I've been off / on SA for a few years and during that time I've spent a combined 250 for "fun" but have had a ton of success over that time. Including several FWB, that have lasted a long time, as well as regular occurrences of meet & gets that end with a BBBJ or a creampie in a car. I tell them up front I'm not interested in a transactional relationship and that I'd rather it be more "natural" w dates / gifts etc. It's been a great time.

  5. #2104

    Prices and GPS

    Met one that told me she never goes below 300, I told her where I was at, I have to pay for hotel, drinks, etc. She did not have a problem when we met, never said a word about the money when she left or since I contacted her to meet again, we make plans and now she is telling me she has been thinking and she really does not like going below 300.

    I told her I'm sorry you did not like our arrangement from the first time. If you are not happy, no worries, we don't have to meet anymore. LOL.

    These girls and there b. S. Games! They really just don't get it at all. Their ego's cost them money. She told me point blank she needs money all the time as she is not working.

    So she will now get $0 from me instead of 200-250 which is not 300 but is much better than 0 LOL.

  6. #2103
    Best approach on SA is to just do it if she does not object. Mentioning this up front will elicit a lot of hang ups and slammed doors. But if you aren't snipped, beware that some will not mind making you their baby daddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.

  7. #2102

    Lillity

    She had a little belly damage, but unpleasant to look at us a bit strong, IMHO. . CBJ, cfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/938be...7-d93d6c5292c1

    $300 no rush. Cute face however stomach area definitely had a kid or 2. Unpleasant to look at.

  8. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.
    This is tricky because I think this level of detail in arranging services will come off too much like a transaction for the "civilian" hoes that are on there. I've had my best luck getting bare services in the moment with sugar baby dates and arrangements. Over 50% don't even bring it up. Another way to not be so direct in your negotiations is to steer your normal conversations to fantasies / kinks and in that context bring up what you want and gauge their response. This is also a good way to test the water on what they are going to be down to do and not.

  9. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.
    They are out there I met one last week. And she loves Greek round 1 was bbfscip and round 2 was bbgcia was definitely a good time. Will be visiting again next week.

  10. #2099

    BBFS greek success on S A

    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.

  11. #2098

    WYP link please

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Your post saved me as if she can't host I can't see.
    I can't open the seeking link which means either I blocked her or she blocked me, in either case it was probably with reason.

  12. #2097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    She is on wyp too

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with this one. She can't host, so off my list. Seems very nice and straight forward.

    Agreed to 250, which is higher than my preferences, but in this day and age, and due to her description, I would have seen her if she could host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68f58...3-2c6d6179c069

    Looking For.

    Men / Women.

    Ethnicity.

    White / Caucasian.

    Body Type.

    Slim.

    Occupation Industry.

    Student.

    Drinks.

    Social Drinker.

    Height.

    5'0".

    Relationship.

    Single.
    Your post saved me as if she can't host I can't see.

  13. #2096

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr440  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.
    Post the links of the girls you are talking to and MAYBE someone can help you.

  14. #2095

    Help

    Hey,

    I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.

  15. #2094

    Princessemmie

    She's legit, takes a while to see her. She is cautious and a good time. Worth the wait. Cute in person. She might have a BF now, she went quiet after a few meet ups.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?

    Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.

    If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.

    Princessemmie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape