Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10962
-
08-06-19 18:31 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 1417She is on wyp too
Your post saved me as if she can't host I can't see.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 18:19 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 602Or
Post the links of the girls you are talking to and MAYBE someone can help you.
Originally Posted by Cr440
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 12:39 #2095Banned Member

Posts: 251Help
Hey,
I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.
-
08-05-19 21:37 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 174Princessemmie
She's legit, takes a while to see her. She is cautious and a good time. Worth the wait. Cute in person. She might have a BF now, she went quiet after a few meet ups.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 17:49 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 26Brazilian
https://www.seeking.com/member/938be...7-d93d6c5292c1
$300 no rush. Cute face however stomach area definitely had a kid or 2. Unpleasant to look at.
-
08-05-19 16:55 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 742Princessemmie
Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?
Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.
If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.
Princessemmie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c
-
08-05-19 14:20 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 650My first sign up with a gift card did not work. I contacted SA and they told me they did not accept these. I proceeded to use my CC and it worked however my CC was hacked literally the same day and had 5 unauthorized charges. I cancelled the card and never renewed after the 30 days expired.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 14:02 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 187Does the gift card work?
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 08:34 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 664I am trying to use a 100 dollar gift card
Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
Trying to use a gift card {100 dollar }.
-
08-05-19 05:52 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 187Just sign up for automatic billing then cancel it right away so you don't forget it will give you the 30 days.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 21:19 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 664S A free membership for woman??
Someone said no free memberships fro women. Please advise Thanks CM.
-
08-04-19 21:17 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 664S A membership options?
I went to sign up for S A and they give two options 1 automatic billing for every month 2 buy 3 months at one time.
No more one month membership??
Please advise Thanks.
-
08-04-19 16:06 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 338Love it
See that's what I'm talking about. Get to the good stuff quickly, everyone gets what they want, and if everyone likes it you keep going. If not you spent a little time and money and off to the next adventure.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 13:34 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 624First date. Lots of reasons
I had a first date recently where I suggested a meet and greet. She mentioned that she would need to be paid for the meet and greet. I asked if that meant she was ready to skip the meet and greet and get straight to the fun. She said yes and we had a nice time. Sometimes I guess a lady's schedule is too busy.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 08:57 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 265First Date
Not putting out on the first date is the norm for many. My usual experience is similar to Spike; to use his words (edited) an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for drinks & appetizers or dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
As for me, I'll cover the cost of an Uber but that's it. Then there's the occasional exception where she invites me back to her place to get right down to it, in which case ppm applies.
If they insist on allowance for meet and greet, and refuse to meet without it, I pass them by regardless of how hot the profile pic looks. I've run into this a few times. I'm sure you all know the rationale they use: my time is worth something; I'm taking my time to meet and you may never see me afterwards; etc.












Reply With Quote




