Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 583 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1117

    Jenna

    Hi, just want to give a quick report on Jenna who I had a dream with twice over the past few months. An incredible provider, she really caters to everything I needed, and then some. I took me about 50 minutes to get to her from my location, and it was worth it. I saw her again in two weeks.

    I thought, when I saw her pics, she was much younger, but she is my age, and that was something I appreciated. Very pretty face, very nice ass, she does have a large back tattoo, did not bother me at all. I am a boob man, however, and I was concerned when I read "implants" I will say this: The nicest implants I have ever experienced, as they were done through her armpits, no scars whatsoever. I had a terrific time with her tits. Head game was wonderful, great pussy, and while dreaming, she gets really dirty, which I love. Also, the first time I understand what DFK means. Other providers, maybe a little, she was down my throat. Absolutely loved it!

    Now, Jenna is terrific, and a wonderful person to boot. But what really floored me, was her location! Ok, so when I got to her place (typical West Haven neighborhood) she told me to go though the gate and go to the pool shed. And I got nervous. Like, are we doing it near bags of chlorine? On a pool toy? So, I come to this large shed, and she opens the door. She built a full fledged Sexy She Shed, top to bottom! Mood lights! Carpet! Fridge! Fireplace! Love seat, foot rest and bed! Just incredible! Now, one thing, there is no bathroom in her love shack. Was not a prob for me, but take note: No peeing, no showers, no refreshing yourselves. She has about a thousand wipes, lotions, lubes and other things to keep clean / lubricated. So that's not an issue. Just go prepared.

    Again, Jenna is a good person and that's what attracted me to her, and she will easily be a repeat for me.

  2. #1116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Hoping to sample and report soon.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/175000564883

  3. #1115

    Russian Petite Blonde

    Met with her in Branford yesterday, what a waste of money, only plus is I paid $80, not the $125 she wanted, no kissing, could not touch her breasts, nothing, very mechanical, waited 15 or so minutes to meet with her at the motel, have attached her heading "Sexy, Petite Blonde In BRANFORD! Talented & Addictive GFE!" Basically do not waste your time nor money; she did however have an attractive AA girl friend working with her, but did not partake with her.

  4. #1114

    Olivia

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/835976354023

    This is her latest ad. The good news is she is real, she is cute, she has a nice body and a really nice ass.

    If you were paying just to look at her it's a win. She acts like that is what it is about. Very business like warns you of your time limit, barely lets you touch her, she tried to keep her shirt on, it was just honestly not an enjoyable experience. It's a shame because IMO she is one of the best looking providers Around these days. She does not seem to be a victim of demons. From the first 30 seconds I was there she made it clear that we were here for a qv and it better be quick. CBJ for 3-5 strokes and said ok you ready. Offered doggy only, that's fine since her butt is actually amazing. No movement no noises, no anything. She was actually pretty tight and I just got myself in the frame of mind to dump and get out so that's what I did. I will NOT repeat, she is very good looking and it seems in her mind that's all she needs to do. 100 qv, overpriced for the experience. I'm fairly convinced that she is bouncing around so much because no one sees her more than once. Maybe it was just me and maybe I'm wrong and others have better luck but I did not enjoy my experience. This was stated in the Hartford section but she looked so good I wanted to try for myself. I should have listened to the Hartford folks.

  5. #1113

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Is annabelle still around PM if you like.
    I was thinking about her a few weeks ago. I still had her contact and haven't a try a few times but no luck. She was the type to get into a relationship and try to lay low also there was some on and off again drama with her family I think where she was staying in derby. I think she might be out of the game for now but I'm not positive. I also would not be surprised if she resurfaces when she Gets sick of whatever situation she is in. It's not the first time this happened.

  6. #1112
    Is annabelle still around PM if you like.

  7. #1111

    I feel you on almost being caught.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    That might have been it, my memory or her was still cloudy until I started to browse STG again and found out she kinda looked like the Jenna chick (former SW) that posts in Hartford section. She was also wearing a bath robe so I didn't see if she had the full sleeve tattoo. I have almost been caught in this hobby before so my instinct to leave kicked in.
    Check my post in rip-off reports new haven from some years back. Some young boys had a fake ad posted and tried to stick me up but they were not prepared for me being prepared. I got lucky because if they drew first out of the gate I was done but they came empty handed and left the same way.

  8. #1110

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree. She was legit when I saw her many moons ago and she actually had the same exact phone number. I saw her quite a few times over a few year period. Her pics are definitely touched up as she actually did some shoots for suicide girls but in my experience she was always legit, particularly her tats. I will say that even back in the day she was a bit thicker and a bit more saggy than the pics would imply but she always gave a great BBBJ and good GFE experience. Now that I'm a seasoned vet I feel like I can do more for less cash than what she requests but I have no ill words for Bentlee and if someone managed to somehow get her exact phone number from back then and use her pics either she is in on it or it's one hell of a sophisticated scam, but more likely In my opinion its that the OP was just taken back by her appearance as her pics are quite old and def retouched.
    That might have been it, my memory or her was still cloudy until I started to browse STG again and found out she kinda looked like the Jenna chick (former SW) that posts in Hartford section. She was also wearing a bath robe so I didn't see if she had the full sleeve tattoo. I have almost been caught in this hobby before so my instinct to leave kicked in.

  9. #1109

    Bentlee

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    That's really surprising. Bentlee has been around for many years, and was always well-reviewed. She hasn't been advertising around here since BP went down, but her current STG ads have the same phone 2032121291 as when I reviewed her on TER 7 years ago. What did you come up with googling her that would have kept you away?
    I have to agree. She was legit when I saw her many moons ago and she actually had the same exact phone number. I saw her quite a few times over a few year period. Her pics are definitely touched up as she actually did some shoots for suicide girls but in my experience she was always legit, particularly her tats. I will say that even back in the day she was a bit thicker and a bit more saggy than the pics would imply but she always gave a great BBBJ and good GFE experience. Now that I'm a seasoned vet I feel like I can do more for less cash than what she requests but I have no ill words for Bentlee and if someone managed to somehow get her exact phone number from back then and use her pics either she is in on it or it's one hell of a sophisticated scam, but more likely In my opinion its that the OP was just taken back by her appearance as her pics are quite old and def retouched.

  10. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thought so too but the C and B keys are quite a ways from the O key on the key board, maybe auto-correct but OBJ does not mean anything more than CBJ.
    Correct! It was a typo guys.

  11. #1107

    Someone impersonating Bentlee Banks?

    That's really surprising. Bentlee has been around for many years, and was always well-reviewed. She hasn't been advertising around here since BP went down, but her current STG ads have the same phone 2032121291 as when I reviewed her on TER 7 years ago. What did you come up with googling her that would have kept you away?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/801229974981 Not the girl in the pics. She sent me "confirmation" pics to prove it was her. I should have googled the number before wasting my gas. Girl doesn't even have the sleeve tattoo in real life. When I got in the room and greeted her I told her I had forgot the cash in the car and left.

  12. #1106

    Bait and switch

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/801229974981 Not the girl in the pics. She sent me "confirmation" pics to prove it was her. I should have googled the number before wasting my gas. Girl doesn't even have the sleeve tattoo in real life. When I got in the room and greeted her I told her I had forgot the cash in the car and left.

  13. #1105

    Obj, cbj, bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant CBJ. Since he said no BBBJ.

    He misspelled it.
    Thought so too but the C and B keys are quite a ways from the O key on the key board, maybe auto-correct but OBJ does not mean anything more than CBJ.

  14. #1104
    Banned Member


    Posts: 729
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    What's an OBJ?
    I think he meant CBJ. Since he said no BBBJ.

    He misspelled it.

  15. #1103

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gents,

    I know that this lass has been reported on, but I can't seem to find her. Used to go by Ivy. Now calls herself Ivanna. I have searched high and low, but nada. I seem to remember favorable reviews of her, so I may have to just take one. Any help?

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...r/676861974291

    TIA.

    Bent.
    No first hand experience but I definitely remember some reports on here of her being untrustworthy and even a cash and dash report from a while back, lots of talk of the demons getting the better of her. Be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape