Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 8737
-
08-05-19 16:10 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 72Listcrawler
It's a waste land out there very time consuming trying to find legit providers. Try using the search box on listcrawler. Put in local area codes or local towns that seems to work a little better for me and weed out the fakes. Good luck.
Originally Posted by HolaDoug
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 11:19 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 57I believe both of those are aggregators that take ads from a number of different sites. It's probably a bit of a crapshoot.
Originally Posted by Jefffish50
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 08:32 #1100Regular Member

Posts: 12Listcrawler legit
I usually use STG, but came across listcrawler or escortalligator. The ads seem a little too good to be true. They also have a lot of misspellings and garbled sentences. Has anyone used them? Thanks.
-
08-04-19 20:08 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 53Obj
Odell Beckham Jr. ?
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 19:58 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 1235What's an OBJ?
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 19:35 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 233We've all been there.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 15:13 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 201Milford Asians on Cityxguide- Stay away!
Boy do I feel like an idiot! TOFTT to find out if these Asian girls were legit and boy was I disappointed. Took the 15 min for a benjamin option for the test drive and it wasn't even worth that. I know in this hobby you've got to be willing to throw away a few hundred dollars on a hunch sometimes so I'm not too mad but everything in the below ad listed was false.
Arrived at a motel off Boston post road through text communication.
And said there would be 3 girls to choose from as I arrived suddenly only 1 available. The girl I saw was a small petite Asian, early 30's maybe younger and natural breasts. No English and just started off with a obj, no BBBJ as advertised! She wants me to go right into mish half mast as she spent 10 seconds on a obj. After a few minutes of mish I took the cover off and just finished on her rack. Total clockwatcher and saying the dreaded " OK. You cum now!" I couldn't wait to get out of there, no report with provider at all.
Fellow hobbyist stay away from these ads as I don't think I have been the only one duped by these services.
"Hi! Gentlemen!
New Charming Sweet Girl From Japanese!!
I specialize in seductive, sensual and creative sessions.
I will make you feel completely at easy and relaxed and pampered you until you are.
★9733;9733; Incall or Outcall ★9733;9733;.
BBBJ 💋128139;.
Nuru massage 💋128139;.
Young busty 💋128139;.
Never rush 💋128139;.
Full service 💋128139;.
OUR GIRLS FROOM KOREA, JAPAN, China. THEY ARE TRAINER VERY WELL AND YOUR RELAXTION AND HAPPYENDING!
(don't HESITATE! Don't MISS OUT!) call now."
-
08-04-19 12:26 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 233Ivy or Ivanna
Greetings Gents,
I know that this lass has been reported on, but I can't seem to find her. Used to go by Ivy. Now calls herself Ivanna. I have searched high and low, but nada. I seem to remember favorable reviews of her, so I may have to just take one. Any help?
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...r/676861974291
TIA.
Bent.
-
08-02-19 12:58 #1094Regular Member

Posts: 16Try brenda.
Originally Posted by Zeltenia
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 18:39 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 117Mature Pretty Woman
I know she's been reviewed before but I can't seem to find the posts.
Anyone see her lately? I have a few questions.
Thanks.
Z.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...n/671365256779
-
07-30-19 07:16 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 31Marie
I was in Hamden last week and I called up Marie for a hh. Very mechanical and no affect. But 15 minutes in she says you have to go and gets up quickly. Not wanting to risk anything I leave and there is a commotion in the next door apartment. I go downstairs and there are cops and ambulances all around. Cute a $$ but that was about it.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/576632354304
-
07-30-19 06:47 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 117Error messsage
I've been getting them as well. I just hit the refresh icon to reload the page, sometimes you have to do it more than once, but it usually works.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 22:24 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 174Error message on stg
Is anyone else getting this error message, see attached, when they click on an stg link? Lately more often than not when I click on a provider ad I've been getting this message.
I did an internet search on it & it appears to be a problem on the website's side & not the user. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-27-19 10:29 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 35Full figure blonde
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...b/743660603488
I saw her when she was in Southington working with her sister out of a private home. She is definitely the girl in the pic. She was very friendly and accommodating. She is kind of big but proportionate. Good BBBJ and covered FS. Standard positions including doggy. Overall it was nice but for me nothing spectacular. Felt safe but probably would not repeat because no fireworks, it was just pump and go.
-
07-23-19 22:00 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 79Scam Lingo in Ads
If they put all the cash app info on the ad and don't list a specific city / town for a location it is almost always a fake escort ad. I also enjoy the ads that give the weight in kg. Yes, I have never found them to be real / local providers.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





