Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 7068
-
08-08-19 07:57 #1368Banned Member

Posts: 3075Porn stars and escorting
Originally Posted by Funforcefive
[View Original Post]
I miss that defunct board. I met several porn stars there. Kala Prettyman (Nirvana), Ginger Blaze and Kierra King were all great.
Dani Woodward, who I think lived in San Diego then was also on the defunct board. Her videos were very popular at that time so her donations were very high and never pulled the trigger.
-
08-08-19 00:21 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 46On the flip side, there was a point in time where Kiera King and Dani Daniels both advertised on the now defunct board. (I never pulled trigger though).
Originally Posted by Sinecure
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 00:40 #1366Regular Member

Posts: 20Not mentioning porn career wasn't that unusual.
Quite a few gals on the now defunct board never mentioned their porn careers. I always thought that was bizarre from a marketing standpoint, as the ones that did mention their porn careers (Amber Grey / Honey Haven, Ginger Blaze and the Milton twins come to mind) seemed to have a pretty big advantage over those who chose to keep quiet about it. I think Nirvana's porn career (and the baby fat look) probably predated her time as a provider on the defunct board.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 23:54 #1365Banned Member

Posts: 904Karlita
Thanks for telling us you think the pics are legit. What about the rest of your report? What does she allow or not?
Originally Posted by CATraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 22:58 #1364Banned Member

Posts: 3075San Diego Strip Clubs
It's been at least 10 years since I've been to a strip club, but the two I recommend are Pacers and Cheetahs. Pacers is topless only and serves alcohol. Cheetahs is fully nude so there is no alcohol here.
Originally Posted by Hardcore2012
[View Original Post]
Others may also recommend DejaVu and Pure Platinum.
https://cheetahssd.com/
https://pacersshowgirls.com/
https://dejavu.com/showgirls-san-diego/
pure platinum san diego
-
08-06-19 21:32 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 109Savannah Breeze
Anyone have experience with Savannah Breeze?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/savannah...n-diego-475542
Just trying to be cautious.
-
08-06-19 21:29 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you, good info I think I will pass on her for now.
Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 21:24 #1361Regular Member

Posts: 18Come guys. A little help, please?
Originally Posted by Hardcore2012
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 21:06 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 391Sounds like you didn't get much of a charge from her.
Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 19:10 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 174I saw Tesla while back:
Originally Posted by CATraveler
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 15:39 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 266Has anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6196770741
Cute Asian, I asked for price and she said 120 hhr.
-
08-06-19 14:48 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 266Anyone meet with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6196770741
Cute Asian, I asked for price and she said 120 hhr.
-
08-06-19 14:17 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 138Not a plumper
Oh no, not a plumper now. Very fit, but very expensive.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 13:29 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 545Anny Aurora, German Pornstar
Advertising on PrivateDelights.
Anyone plan to pull the trigger?
-
08-06-19 13:23 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 545411 on Katherine, Asian Girl on Switter
https://switter.at/@asiandeclaration23
Anyone seen her? Photos have that too good to be true look.









Reply With Quote




