Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 472 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7068
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    I've trying out some independants and Finally got a chance to see Karlita a lovely Columbian with great body, at her incall on Hotel Cir.

    If the photos on her ads are not her, they're her twin. Very accomidating, easy to schedule and a very good time. 120 hhr.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1357992

    Others on my list to try, if anyone has insight:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932947 Tesla.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-esc...n-diego-389938 Nina.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2916862 Thai.
    I seen Thai Love a month ago, fuck was I super disappointed!

    The incall is in Vista, in the hills. Big house, they grow weed in there so there is some danger there who knows what other activity goes on there.

    Thai was responsive but had me waiting outside for a little bit. I don't know if she is always like this but fuck if she wasn't high on something. If she wasn't on drugs, she is fucked in the head. She talked about random shit and of course I did the deed but I couldn't wait to get out of there.

    Would not recommend.

  2. #1352

    Nirvana

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure  [View Original Post]
    Her most common nom de porn was Kala Prettyman. She had a bit of a baby fat look in those days. Plenty of vids out there of her.
    Interesting. I don't remember it ever being mentioned that she did porn back on the now defunct local board.

    I never pulled the trigger on her as I suspected, and now confirmed from her porn pictures, that she is actually a plumper. She was always coy with her photos. That and the fact that she was expensive. Roughly double what others wanted, IIRC.

  3. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    SplashMe, HawaiiRocks, and ClubUnistar is one agency in SD and they are prob the best for kgirls down in Saad. MsCherry_24 was an ex pornstar, I forget her name off the top of my head but her stage name had Cherry in it too.

    Not saying she provides but I do know Kimmy Granger lives down in SD and performs at a club in Lemon Grove time to time.

    Hope that helps.
    Cherry Hilson is the pornstar I think your referring to. I've never met her but if I was to fuck a pornstar I think it might be her. She posts all the time and she is a pretty good performer in the vids. Always wondered if she was as nasty as an escort as she was in the porn. Moe.

  4. #1350

    San Diego After Dark Advice

    Fellow mongers.

    I'm in your city for the first time and for a few days on biz.

    Need a high end strip club recommendation for entertaining clients, then a couple awesome lady recommendations. Love Latina, or ebony, very curvy, late 20's-mid 30's. Sexy but proven reliable.

    Happy hobbying.

    Stay safe out there.

  5. #1349

    Nirvana

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure  [View Original Post]
    Her most common nom de porn was Kala Prettyman. She had a bit of a baby fat look in those days. Plenty of vids out there of her.
    Bro, your the man. Thanks!

  6. #1348

    Karlita

    I've trying out some independants and Finally got a chance to see Karlita a lovely Columbian with great body, at her incall on Hotel Cir.

    If the photos on her ads are not her, they're her twin. Very accomidating, easy to schedule and a very good time. 120 hhr.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1357992

    Others on my list to try, if anyone has insight:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932947 Tesla.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-esc...n-diego-389938 Nina.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2916862 Thai.

  7. #1347

    Nirvana = Kala Prettyman (nom de porn)

    Forgot to include title for my last post, apologies.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    It's been years for me as well the last time I saw Nirvana. When I saw her back then she was a fitness freak, did muy thai and was in excellent shape. Those tits were great to play with and for Russian. She also gave an excellent massage.

    I believed she did some porn or had videos out back in the days.

  8. #1346
    Her most common nom de porn was Kala Prettyman. She had a bit of a baby fat look in those days. Plenty of vids out there of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    It's been years for me as well the last time I saw Nirvana. When I saw her back then she was a fitness freak, did muy thai and was in excellent shape. Those tits were great to play with and for Russian. She also gave an excellent massage.

    I believed she did some porn or had videos out back in the days.

  9. #1345

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    SplashMe, HawaiiRocks, and ClubUnistar is one agency in SD and they are prob the best for kgirls down in Saad. MsCherry_24 was an ex pornstar, I forget her name off the top of my head but her stage name had Cherry in it too.

    Not saying she provides but I do know Kimmy Granger lives down in SD and performs at a club in Lemon Grove time to time.

    Hope that helps.
    Thanks. This is very helpful!

  10. #1344

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, Lisa Lang will not see Asian guys. My Asian buddy had scheduled a session with a Latina provider he knew and had seen many times. She asked if he wanted to do a double with her and one of her friends and it was all set to go until Lisa asked what race he was and cancelled the appointment when she found out he was Asian. Some independent Asian providers will not see Asian guys in fear she may know them.
    Well damn I'm asian LOL. I'll ask anyway since I live in east coast so prob don't know her.

  11. #1343

    Myra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dk619  [View Original Post]
    Do you know why exactly she retired? It just sucks because I left the city, came back and no answer. Got to admit, its hard when its your atf.
    She had moved to LA several years back, came down here occasionally.

    Reached out to me right before she retired, said she wanted to see her faves one last time. About a year or two ago.

    Amazing body, and a real dirty girl if you pushed the right buttons. Loved finishing up Russian, and spraying all over her hot mouth.

    Definitely miss those tits.

  12. #1342

    Miss AOL

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...2209&cityid=49

    Anyone cuddled with Simona? Did it feel weird messaging an AOL account? Her little Lana Del Ray face and those sloppy Princess Leia buns make me want a tender encounter of loving touches. And she loves dudes!

    I just discovered the USA Adult Classified things. Slim pickings, huh? Well, in SD at least.

  13. #1341

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhymenoceros  [View Original Post]
    She retired.
    Do you know why exactly she retired? It just sucks because I left the city, came back and no answer. Got to admit, its hard when its your atf.

  14. #1340

    Rumina or Dalia in Mission Valley

    Anyone have experience with either Rumina or Dalia in Mission Valley near the Stadium? May even be the same person. Responds back to texts very fast with address and rates?

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1377047

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1374348

    Thank you.

  15. #1339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Lisa Lang

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    Easy to find her on Slixa.
    She's a very good time, but I wouldn't call her a spinner. Many of her glamour shots are photoshopped. In shape and no fat. Average face. Probably mid to late 20's by now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape