Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 10966
-
08-01-19 09:12 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 762Those posi vibes don't come cheap!
Originally Posted by Jyushin
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 08:41 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 299You get some interesting conversations when you pair a naive girl and her very high self-entitlememnt. I've told some new platonic girls that I've been on the site for a few months and their dreams of not being physical was not realistic. Most argued with me that platonic was totally a thing and plenty of guys would relish the thought of spending money on a girl like herself. Also, that I was a pervert and loser for wanting something from women that was more than just being in their presence and that I should be lucky just to talk to her. The delusion sometimes runs really deep.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
I've often wondered if these girl's contempt is also for guys in the their own age group or just for older guys on SA. Needless to say, if a girl hints that she's so much better than you and she's doing you a favor, you should instantly forget her and move on to someone less in love with themselves.
-
07-31-19 15:04 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 26Lol
https://www.seeking.com/member/69b0f...7-583d01edfdea
She's looking for 600 ppm.
-
07-30-19 19:41 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 203SA reality.
The Average Girl on SA: I want a mentor, who will spoil me with shopping sprees, expensive dinners, vacation getaways, monthly allowance, etc. In return, you get to witness my great personality in person if you are lucky.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
The Average Guy in SA: I'll give you 50 bucks for a blow job. No make that 40. Could you do 30?
-
07-30-19 19:02 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 203Peyton906
https://www.seeking.com/member/a22d0...1-89e76597322f
Stripper in PVD. Wants $1000 per meet. Are you serious? I know where she works and what it would cost to get what I want at her place.
-
07-30-19 15:06 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 1731WYP, 32 yr old, brunette. "MiaBvida", any info??
Anyone recognize this one, MiaBvido, from Fram / Marlboro area? 5'3, athletic, pretty, looks to be newbi. Had prior communications with her, initial quote $400, but seemed willing to negotiate.
Any info appreciated. Thanks.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...4716gA3Vdgkx7X
"My ideal first date.
Would be a good meal and better yet conversation and some wine or a quiet night with a good meal and.
Maybe a walk. Maybe desert. ".
-
07-30-19 11:37 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 1731LilNikki, 27 or 23, Evertt
Exchanged messages with this one. She can't host, so off my list. Seems very nice and straight forward.
Agreed to 250, which is higher than my preferences, but in this day and age, and due to her description, I would have seen her if she could host.
https://www.seeking.com/member/68f58...3-2c6d6179c069
Looking For.
Men / Women.
Ethnicity.
White / Caucasian.
Body Type.
Slim.
Occupation Industry.
Student.
Drinks.
Social Drinker.
Height.
5'0".
Relationship.
Single.
-
07-30-19 10:37 #2064Senior Member

Posts: 742Having talked with some new girls on there who do not want to have sex and ask them how it is going for them. Most have said they have not met anyone and it is not going how the site and forums have portrayed how it would be. They are disappointed with how every guy says not sex then no agreement. Some have said they figured there would be some guys who would want a good looking, smart girl to have dinner with or have on their arm. LOL.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
I wished them luck, said I am interested in that but that it needs to be a full sd / sb relationship and if they changed their mind to get in touch.
These young girls are very gullible and naive about how things work or life is.
-
07-29-19 22:05 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 379Zara002
Ok, this one is totally insane. Moroccan chic, lives outside of Boston. She asked for $22,000. Wanted it over a month to pay off some debt. I called her an idiot and she blocked me.
-
07-29-19 20:38 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 338It's so bad right now
I just had one tell me we need to have three dates before anyone's pants come off. Well sweetie then the money is not coming out of the wallet until pants come off. It's a two way street.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 14:00 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 762Agreed on all fronts. It's also how SA is positioning and marketing themselves to get more women to sign up. Their blog and articles geared towards new sugar babies pushes the platonic, arm candy, emotional support narrative and live an amazing lifestyle so the younger, hotter, new girls all think this is a real possibility. I am sure those guys are on there but they are few and far between and there are a lot more people who are looking for a BANG for their BUCK.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 07:33 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 381Nurses
Loads of nurses. Have not met a teacher yet.
Originally Posted by HandDeliver
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 22:30 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 82She has been reviewed before and I believe the person said she doesn't look as good as the pics. I talked to her for a bit and she identifies as being submissive and I do remember the photos she showed me to be a little chunkier than the ones on her profile.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 21:29 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 147SA Lucrative Opportunity "Teaching Moments"
I have really wanted to get on SA. But have not had the right opening in my lifestyle to be able to invest the time and effort to dabble. The link below is a NY Post internet headline article on SA in NYC. It was posted tonight. Wondering if any of you SA enthusiasts can validate whether you have encountered many educational women on the NE SA scene.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/28/city-t...-extra-income/
-
07-28-19 17:22 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 380Treasure
Anyone ever meet this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/dab8e...e-00baa78a9f5d











Reply With Quote





