Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 731 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2093

    Brazilian

    https://www.seeking.com/member/938be...7-d93d6c5292c1

    $300 no rush. Cute face however stomach area definitely had a kid or 2. Unpleasant to look at.

  2. #2092

    Princessemmie

    Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?

    Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.

    If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.

    Princessemmie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c

  3. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Does the gift card work?
    My first sign up with a gift card did not work. I contacted SA and they told me they did not accept these. I proceeded to use my CC and it worked however my CC was hacked literally the same day and had 5 unauthorized charges. I cancelled the card and never renewed after the 30 days expired.

  4. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help.

    Trying to use a gift card {100 dollar }.
    Does the gift card work?

  5. #2089

    I am trying to use a 100 dollar gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Just sign up for automatic billing then cancel it right away so you don't forget it will give you the 30 days.
    Thanks for the help.

    Trying to use a gift card {100 dollar }.

  6. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I went to sign up for S A and they give two options 1 automatic billing for every month 2 buy 3 months at one time.

    No more one month membership??

    Please advise Thanks.
    Just sign up for automatic billing then cancel it right away so you don't forget it will give you the 30 days.

  7. #2087

    S A free membership for woman??

    Someone said no free memberships fro women. Please advise Thanks CM.

  8. #2086

    S A membership options?

    I went to sign up for S A and they give two options 1 automatic billing for every month 2 buy 3 months at one time.

    No more one month membership??

    Please advise Thanks.

  9. #2085

    Love it

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    I had a first date recently where I suggested a meet and greet. She mentioned that she would need to be paid for the meet and greet. I asked if that meant she was ready to skip the meet and greet and get straight to the fun. She said yes and we had a nice time. Sometimes I guess a lady's schedule is too busy.
    See that's what I'm talking about. Get to the good stuff quickly, everyone gets what they want, and if everyone likes it you keep going. If not you spent a little time and money and off to the next adventure.

  10. #2084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    First date. Lots of reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Not putting out on the first date is the norm for many. My usual experience is similar to Spike; to use his words (edited) an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for drinks & appetizers or dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear.

    As for me, I'll cover the cost of an Uber but that's it. Then there's the occasional exception where she invites me back to her place to get right down to it, in which case ppm applies.

    If they insist on allowance for meet and greet, and refuse to meet without it, I pass them by regardless of how hot the profile pic looks. I've run into this a few times. I'm sure you all know the rationale they use: my time is worth something; I'm taking my time to meet and you may never see me afterwards; etc.
    I had a first date recently where I suggested a meet and greet. She mentioned that she would need to be paid for the meet and greet. I asked if that meant she was ready to skip the meet and greet and get straight to the fun. She said yes and we had a nice time. Sometimes I guess a lady's schedule is too busy.

  11. #2083

    First Date

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
    Not putting out on the first date is the norm for many. My usual experience is similar to Spike; to use his words (edited) an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for drinks & appetizers or dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear.

    As for me, I'll cover the cost of an Uber but that's it. Then there's the occasional exception where she invites me back to her place to get right down to it, in which case ppm applies.

    If they insist on allowance for meet and greet, and refuse to meet without it, I pass them by regardless of how hot the profile pic looks. I've run into this a few times. I'm sure you all know the rationale they use: my time is worth something; I'm taking my time to meet and you may never see me afterwards; etc.

  12. #2082

    Outing myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. The amount of effort it is taking to find the good ones is driving me crazy lately. The prices are going up. The quality is going down. It's so annoying. My ex stated that she thought I should start giving her $500 per meet last month. And I was like BYE. Hottest girl I've ever been with but not worth $2 K per month for weekly met ups.
    I guess I'll out myself and admit that I'm in the process of ramping up from what is essentially $3/ wk to $5/ wk. But this is the rare case of an unusually well-matched relationship. She is impeccably reliable, opens up a lot of time for me, and I can say that I truly cannot think of a single minute where I haven't enjoyed her company. Our weekly dates are overnights, and we have done a number of trips together. Again, not a single uncomfortable minute. She knows the names of my children, her inner circle knows me by name, and she treats me like any other partner (she's tru-poly). She also has a Venus-de-Milo figure, a face that requires no makeup, hair that requires no styling, and the most mesmerizing blue eyes you'll ever encounter.

    So while I understand the don't-overpay mindset, there are in fact diamonds out there, depending on what you are looking for.

  13. #2081

    First date

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
    The trick is to never put yourself in that position in the first place.

    The expectation should be clear prior to the first meeting. My typical experience is we have an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear. No exceptions. If she is not comfortable with that then she is most likely scamming you and not worth pursuing. On to the next. There are so many girls on SA with lots of promises. It is so easy to listen to your small head. Listen to your big head. Don't fall for it.

  14. #2080

    Putting out on the first date

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
    I find this is a lot easier when you tell the, what you want upfront and off of SA via text. If she won't put out on the first date then don't give her a full allowance on the date. But show her you have cash. Maybe agree to meet for lunch and $100.

    I had just gotten back from Vegas with a bunch of 100's in my wallet, went on a first date, and "accidentally" dropped a bunch of bills on the table during lunch. Her eyes gots wide and she said "how do I get access to that". I told her to take me home and do what I want and we can discuss it. And we did. That was a great date.

  15. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
    Simple.

    Create a situation where you can at least make out with her and do some basic groping. If she's holding you at arms length and can't even get close to her, then you have your answer. She's not attracted to you and she won't be any more attracted to you next time you meet her. If she's not attracted to you then the FC will be exactly as you'd expect: lame.

    You don't have to FC on the first date but always leave that first date knowing if she's really into you or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape