Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 930 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4867

    Has anyone seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMachine  [View Original Post]
    Guys asking one last time again. Has anyone else seen her and would like to share a review. I just want to make sure she is safe and no LE sting.

    Or share any other providers. Which are trusted and safe.
    You are asking if someone has seen her when the review is from a well respected senior member here.

  2. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on EB and asked in the appropriate thread. Forgot who, but someone said she was a rob.

  3. #4865

  4. #4864

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    I believe it was 2. 5, but since it's been a few months I'm not 100% sure on that.

  5. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    New girl I found on HX from Cali.

    Very tall and very slim hot blonde.

    Is total GFE. Dfk, awesome BBBJ, all positions. Great body and ass. Ended with cimws.

    Very sweet really nice chick. Was early for my appt and great communication up until arrival.

    $. 20 qv / $$ hhr / $$$ hr.

    Trinity Vegas-2xx3.

    Been looking for a new girl and found her.
    Guys asking one last time again. Has anyone else seen her and would like to share a review. I just want to make sure she is safe and no LE sting.

    Or share any other providers. Which are trusted and safe.

  6. #4862
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    The first link is a low rate but 2nd link her personal site posted 250 incalls 300 outcalls. Did you get a different low rate from her?

  7. #4861
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    I saw an Anna in March from MR that I would judge to be Italian. Really into anal and throat fucking. If so, her number then was 702-xxx-4130.
    What's the damage?

  8. #4860

  9. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    She called herself the best cock in town! LOL. Anyone likes to share your best BJ moment?
    I found this one very attractive MILF on craigslist about 3 years ago. Her ad said, and I quote "I will swallow your load in under 2 minutes or it's free. " I thought that it must be a joke or a scam of some sort but I hit her up anyway. She responded and we linked up over by trop and decatur, which I was fine with because if she blew me off I could cruise trop for a SW. She showed up and I was amazed at how hot she was. She was not lying. This broad gave the best head I've ever had to this day. Not only that but she absolutely fell in love with my hammer. She'd let me screw her all the time for whatever extra pocket change I had. Even for free a few times. Then one day she disappeared. Her number was out of service and everything. I'm still really bummed about it. In this hobby every now and then you come across a real dime piece. I've learned to take advantage of it while it lasts because two things eventually happen; she'll disappear or you get a bit bored with her. I have two UTRs I'm currently hitting up usually once a week (a big reason why I haven't been posting). I'll keep fucking around with them until one of the two things happens then I'll get back to hitting up women that you all have reviewed. One of my UTRs is a mid twenties phillipina with a nice shape and she loves our time together. Really gets into it. Another is a 22 year old white girl with an amazing booty. She has a boyfriend and he doesn't know about it. She just needs some extra money on the side. She's clean as a whistle. Both of them don't want me giving their numbers out so don't ask LOL. Safe hunting.

  10. #4858

    I saw a couple slutty annas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    I saw an Anna in March from MR that I would judge to be Italian. Really into anal and throat fucking. If so, her number then was 702-742-4130.
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...5075357/SLUTTY

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34090385/****

    YES, 36 -37 YEARS SAME Pics low rates.

  11. #4857

    Anna

    Yeah, definitely who I saw. Scanned a few of her reviews on there and accurate. She'll take it any way you want to give it to her and the rougher the better.

  12. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this one is bbw enough for you. But she is a little too big for me.

    Having trouble posting link.

    Stacie at eccie.
    Eccie a website?

  13. #4855

    Looks like it

    Looks like it, same number listed on her site.

  14. #4854
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    She called herself the best cock in town! LOL. Anyone likes to share your best BJ moment?

  15. #4853

    Anna

    That is her. Real cum. Had a ton of fun with her last year. She will do absolutely anything you ask her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape