Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13940
-
08-07-19 11:02 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone seen Chanel?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/LondonChanel
-
08-07-19 09:08 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 152Anna
I believe it was 2. 5, but since it's been a few months I'm not 100% sure on that.
Originally Posted by Dapao2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 22:27 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 66Guys asking one last time again. Has anyone else seen her and would like to share a review. I just want to make sure she is safe and no LE sting.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
Or share any other providers. Which are trusted and safe.
-
08-06-19 22:17 #4862Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts

Posts: 82The first link is a low rate but 2nd link her personal site posted 250 incalls 300 outcalls. Did you get a different low rate from her?
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 22:11 #4861Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts

Posts: 82What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Gjpbka
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 17:24 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 671https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...1011/2/2717241
Anyone seen seven recently?
-
08-06-19 13:47 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 454I found this one very attractive MILF on craigslist about 3 years ago. Her ad said, and I quote "I will swallow your load in under 2 minutes or it's free. " I thought that it must be a joke or a scam of some sort but I hit her up anyway. She responded and we linked up over by trop and decatur, which I was fine with because if she blew me off I could cruise trop for a SW. She showed up and I was amazed at how hot she was. She was not lying. This broad gave the best head I've ever had to this day. Not only that but she absolutely fell in love with my hammer. She'd let me screw her all the time for whatever extra pocket change I had. Even for free a few times. Then one day she disappeared. Her number was out of service and everything. I'm still really bummed about it. In this hobby every now and then you come across a real dime piece. I've learned to take advantage of it while it lasts because two things eventually happen; she'll disappear or you get a bit bored with her. I have two UTRs I'm currently hitting up usually once a week (a big reason why I haven't been posting). I'll keep fucking around with them until one of the two things happens then I'll get back to hitting up women that you all have reviewed. One of my UTRs is a mid twenties phillipina with a nice shape and she loves our time together. Really gets into it. Another is a 22 year old white girl with an amazing booty. She has a boyfriend and he doesn't know about it. She just needs some extra money on the side. She's clean as a whistle. Both of them don't want me giving their numbers out so don't ask LOL. Safe hunting.
Originally Posted by Dapao2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 12:33 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 539I saw a couple slutty annas
https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...5075357/SLUTTY
Originally Posted by Gjpbka
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34090385/****
YES, 36 -37 YEARS SAME Pics low rates.
-
08-06-19 09:38 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 152Anna
Yeah, definitely who I saw. Scanned a few of her reviews on there and accurate. She'll take it any way you want to give it to her and the rougher the better.
Originally Posted by DuckFoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 04:37 #4856Regular Member

Posts: 7Eccie a website?
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 03:48 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 75Looks like it
Looks like it, same number listed on her site.
Originally Posted by DuckFoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 03:22 #4854Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts

Posts: 82She called herself the best cock in town! LOL. Anyone likes to share your best BJ moment?
Originally Posted by DuckFoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 23:46 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 116Anna
That is her. Real cum. Had a ton of fun with her last year. She will do absolutely anything you ask her.
Originally Posted by DuckFoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 21:55 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 66Guess no one has seen her or before. Can't seem to find her safe and legit.
Originally Posted by FlyingMachine
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 21:16 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 130Anna
Is this her?
Originally Posted by Gjpbka
[View Original Post]
https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo









Reply With Quote





