Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 556 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2869
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't believe it but Apple is back again and just as sweet as before. She was here a while ago when Happy was working. One of the best providers I've ever seen. I had a glimpse of the other two new girls and they looked damn good as well!
    Think I'd love to check her out soon. Any idea age range? I've been lurking looking for someone 20's-early 30's that is well endowed so this may be the ticket.

    Yes I just created an account to reply, I will contribute in the future.

  2. #2868

    Apple at VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't believe it but Apple is back again and just as sweet as before. She was here a while ago when Happy was working. One of the best providers I've ever seen. I had a glimpse of the other two new girls and they looked damn good as well!
    Thanks for the heads up, Harry. Does anyone know if the VIP Apple is the same as the also highly rated RS Apple? And has anyone visited the two new additions at VIP?

  3. #2867

    She's Back!

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to see Happy again today but MMS said she's on a 1 week vacation so I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Apple. This girl is drop dead gorgeous, not as tall as Happy but every bit as beautiful if not more so. She has a great upbeat personality to go with the good looks too. I was extremely satisfied with our session and might just have a new ATF. She's not huge up top but big enough, I'm not good at guessing sizes but I think they are almost a D cup. Her smile will make you weak in the knees. Definitely worthy of a visit, but be nice to her she is special. 60/140.

    H. K.
    I couldn't believe it but "Apple" is back again and just as sweet as before. She was here a while ago when Happy was working. One of the best providers I've ever seen. I had a glimpse of the other two new girls and they looked damn good as well!

  4. #2866

    Who's hot in Greenbelt?

    Lily at RS has some solid reviews. Any other standouts? I may drop by VIP blind b / c they've had so many winners lately.

  5. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Guys, sorry if something was lost in my writing skills. I was trying to make the point that, if you look at all of USASG, the predominant preferences seem to be the 20-somethings, primarily for the optics. There are many other cities' forums with dedicated BB threads. I'll admit I've done it occasionally in Europe where the hobby is legal, regulated and health care & testing provided for the girls.

    My personal preference in a provider is what you guys have described. I'm 65 and just don't connect with any provider young enough to be my niece or grand-niece. George Carlin used to say that there aren't any bad BJs. But, as I'm sure many of us have experienced, that's not the case at all. I've had great sessions with many AMP technicians in their 40's. I think they appreciate us as well, beyond the paycheck aspect, because we have the maturity and experience to treat them like ladies.
    I agree with Max. I'm a bit longer in the tooth ahn he is, but while I like the twenty something providers, I prefer the 40 and even 50 years olds even more if they have the right attitude.

  6. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    I'm not even sure I could get off with covered Russian. Years ago there was a hot older provider (maybe late thirties / early forties) at Lilly's in Laurel (this was seriously like 10-15 years ago) who used to always finish me off with a Russian ending. She's the only AMP girl that's ever had that as one of her seemingly go-to finishing mooves. She'd lube me up, then lube up the space between her breasts (which were substantial and firm), lie back, place my cock between her boobs, wrapping them around me, and tell me "You cum now!" I'd usually take my time, but it always worked. Seems like the kind of thing that could be more of a hassle than it's worth if the guy pops without telling them and it gets all in their hair and face. Gentleman that I am, I always told her when I was going to blow so she could get a hand up to catch my load.
    This is pretty much what I'm looking for. Sounds like as long as the provider is endowed well enough it should be on the menu at most spots?

  7. #2863

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I've never had covered Russian at these places.
    I'm trying to remember any place I've been to that didn't have uncovered Russian. Though I never go to places where the girls keep their clothes on--I would guess they wouldn't or they'd have high laundry bills.

  8. #2862
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I've never had covered Russian at these places.
    I'm not even sure I could get off with covered Russian. Years ago there was a hot older provider (maybe late thirties / early forties) at Lilly's in Laurel (this was seriously like 10-15 years ago) who used to always finish me off with a Russian ending. She's the only AMP girl that's ever had that as one of her seemingly go-to finishing mooves. She'd lube me up, then lube up the space between her breasts (which were substantial and firm), lie back, place my cock between her boobs, wrapping them around me, and tell me "You cum now!" I'd usually take my time, but it always worked. Seems like the kind of thing that could be more of a hassle than it's worth if the guy pops without telling them and it gets all in their hair and face. Gentleman that I am, I always told her when I was going to blow so she could get a hand up to catch my load.

  9. #2861

    RS Candy

    That sounds like Candy. Definitely experienced, in a good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser  [View Original Post]
    Joined the RS Lily parade. Glad I did. Mid size, all natural. Great understated personality, very sweet. Above average table shower. Soft sensual unskilled regular massage. Rest very enjoyable. Around for another month, LA based. She thinks she's in Baltimore.

    Another attendant said hi. Shorter, older, manmade, looked like a wily veteran. Outgoing type, wearing high heels.

  10. #2860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes1979  [View Original Post]
    At any of the popular spots, is Russian offered, especially uncovered? I never read about it, was just curious.
    I've never had covered Russian at these places.

  11. #2859

    Rs

    Joined the RS Lily parade. Glad I did. Mid size, all natural. Great understated personality, very sweet. Above average table shower. Soft sensual unskilled regular massage. Rest very enjoyable. Around for another month, LA based. She thinks she's in Baltimore.

    Another attendant said hi. Shorter, older, manmade, looked like a wily veteran. Outgoing type, wearing high heels.

  12. #2858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Amy at ca recently. She's under 5'2" with a great rack. As far as body type she's the equivalent of an Asian PAWG. . Nice friendly personality. Safe fun. I'd repeat.
    I mischaracterized her as a PAWG. I should retract that. I'm just used to the girls who have the pencil figure. She has nice and unexpected curves for an asian.

  13. #2857

    Russian typically offered?

    At any of the popular spots, is Russian offered, especially uncovered? I never read about it, was just curious.

  14. #2856

    VIP info?

    Now that Amber and Bonnie are offskies and have left a vast void behind them, who's arrived to take their place? Mama says there's a whole new staff. Anyone experienced them? I saw Amber on the barest of recommendations and wow. Tempted to TOFTT again, but would prefer intel. CA too. PM if preferred. Thanks, Max.

  15. #2855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    CA Amy

    I met up with Amy at ca recently. She's under 5'2" with a great rack. As far as body type she's the equivalent of an Asian PAWG. . Nice friendly personality. Safe fun. I'd repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape