Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 556 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 8329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1954
    I believe that Gucci is receiving most of the business there. I met a few buxom ladies on my way out of the door. The only name that I remember was Candy, I believe. She had a nice set of Ds, but I did not get it touch them unfortunately. Hopefully, we will hear more from fellow mongers who gets the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchwanzstein  [View Original Post]
    Few days ago I was debating whether I should try a talent in VIP and start a new chapter. Instead I decided to continue on the same chapter and saw Gucci. Adventure really starts with a repeat. We had an unforgettable journey she drove me wild, afterwards she treated me like a prized possession. On the way out Mamasan introduced me to other ladies, Gucci upset asked "Are you Cassanova?" Huh, now I am in trouble with Gucci. Love that woman.

  2. #1953

    Lady Gucci

    Few days ago I was debating whether I should try a talent in VIP and start a new chapter. Instead I decided to continue on the same chapter and saw Gucci. Adventure really starts with a repeat. We had an unforgettable journey she drove me wild, afterwards she treated me like a prized possession. On the way out Mamasan introduced me to other ladies, Gucci upset asked "Are you Cassanova?" Huh, now I am in trouble with Gucci. Love that woman.

  3. #1952

    Gucci

    I just came from visiting TK. They have a Columbus Day discount of $10 off. I parted with $1. 6 including a bonus tip for everything. She was very tight, and allowed a lot of action. From her mouth to this forum, YMMV. I will repeat.

    Be safe gents and stay out of trouble.

  4. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Experteazz  [View Original Post]
    Just finished a hot session with Summer, Sweet girl, nice body and willing and able to please. Best body I enjoyed in a long time.
    Any details? BBBJ?

  5. #1950
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Finally too the plunge and scheduled a session with Guccinffom TK.

    One of the best sedative ever had. TS- good. Lots of attention paid to the boys. The massage was very good. On the flip BBBJ, k9, missionary then the pop.

    She is a true gem and should be on your to do list.
    How good was the extras and damage?

  6. #1949

    VIP Gina

    Stopped by VIP to see Happy but she was on vacation so I saw Gina. She had a nice rack and decent body with an ok face. She gave the best table shower I've had, very sensual and relaxing. After a good massages and the flip she asked what I wanted and off the races we went. Good CBJ, multiple position with the pop in the cover.

    She did have great tits! I'll try for Happy next time but if you get Gina you can't go wrong.

    Happy Hunting.

  7. #1948

    TK -Gucci

    Finally too the plunge and scheduled a session with Guccinffom TK.

    One of the best sedative ever had. TS- good. Lots of attention paid to the boys. The massage was very good. On the flip BBBJ, k9, missionary then the pop.

    She is a true gem and should be on your to do list.

  8. #1947

    VIP's Apple

    Stopped by to see Happy again today but MMS said she's on a 1 week vacation so I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Apple. This girl is drop dead gorgeous, not as tall as Happy but every bit as beautiful if not more so. She has a great upbeat personality to go with the good looks too. I was extremely satisfied with our session and might just have a new ATF. She's not huge up top but big enough, I'm not good at guessing sizes but I think they are almost a D cup. Her smile will make you weak in the knees. Definitely worthy of a visit, but be nice to her she is special. 60/140.

    H. K.

  9. #1946

    Recommendations VIP RS?

    Looking for a top heavy lady at one of these spots. Ds would be nice!

    Been a while since I've been back to the Greenbelt area, pat experience was with Ruby at TWBC.

    Looking to make my way out there tomorrow. PM me of preferred.

  10. #1945

    Happy / VIP

    Appointment with Happy too. I see what all the rage is about, she's young cute and good personality. Body is cool but not crazy. It's pretty much standard FS but her personality makes the deal.

  11. #1944

    In search of Happiness. Still looking

    Was able to meet up with Happy at VIP this weekend.

    Yes she has a good personality, is quite tall and and a nice body however happiness for me was just not there.

    For all you younger folks I can see the attraction however personally I have better connections with older providers 35-50.

    For me the older providers care about ME as opposed to wanting to get done with the work. As has been my experience with the younger providers b / c I am not young any longer. So with that said the chemistry was just not there.

    No kissing, no daty, nothing to rev my engines so not my cup of tea.

    Looks:8.

    Personality:10.

    Body:7 while younger not to firm anywhere.

    I had a much better time at RS a month back.

    I most likely won't be back but will keep RS in mind when looking for a completed.

    Menu.

    I'm sure happy is fine for most but I'll have to keep poking for a solid goto / ATF that I click with.

    Rub.

  12. #1943

    Face

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Face? On a scale of 1-5?
    Mmmm. Need to take personal preference into account to answer that. More of a Korean-looking face than caucasian-looking. Wouldn't say very pretty in conventional terms but fine with me. 3. 5?

  13. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBread  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with Summer yesterday. She's new to RS. Would emphasize that she has a sweet personality and nice big tits.
    Face? On a scale of 1-5?

  14. #1941

    Summer at RS

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteClub  [View Original Post]
    Thursday afternoon visit to RS, Had a visit with Summer the name fit her well. Nice lookin, maybe 30 ish, long brown curly hair, maybe 5'3, Solid strong little body, great set of C's on top. Allmost 5 stars in all categories, she said she is new, I will be back for another round with this sweet thing.
    I had a great visit with Summer yesterday. She's new to RS. Would emphasize that she has a sweet personality and nice big tits.

  15. #1940
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    It's in herndond. I will look at rmaps and get back.
    Any luck with this? PM Me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape