High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports (Formerly Pine)

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 258 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3857
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2837

    The ace?

    What is the ace?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at the Ace in the early afternoon, and noticed that the back parking lot was full. Walked in and found out why. You guys were stacked up. Turned around and headed north to the 1000 shop. What do you know, it appears I was the only one there. Drew Ann, a late 30's tall gal with a bit of a tummy, but not bad. Massage was really good, with 3 tease sessions before I got toweled off and flipped. UTC roaming was topside only, which disappointed me, but that was the only thing. After the finish I still got another 10 minutes of massage, which I enjoy so much more than than the girl just leaving.

    I've reported on this before, and it still baffles me. I always go to the washroom first to pee and freshen up. Out of the waste paper basket comes the distinct smell of bleach. Looked down and saw it was filled with balled up tissues. The toilet is right next to the basket. Even if they are trying to save water, one flush an hour would be a good idea.

  2. #2836

    1000

    Stopped at the Ace in the early afternoon, and noticed that the back parking lot was full. Walked in and found out why. You guys were stacked up. Turned around and headed north to the 1000 shop. What do you know, it appears I was the only one there. Drew Ann, a late 30's tall gal with a bit of a tummy, but not bad. Massage was really good, with 3 tease sessions before I got toweled off and flipped. UTC roaming was topside only, which disappointed me, but that was the only thing. After the finish I still got another 10 minutes of massage, which I enjoy so much more than than the girl just leaving.

    I've reported on this before, and it still baffles me. I always go to the washroom first to pee and freshen up. Out of the waste paper basket comes the distinct smell of bleach. Looked down and saw it was filled with balled up tissues. The toilet is right next to the basket. Even if they are trying to save water, one flush an hour would be a good idea.

  3. #2835

    Update

    Hey Fellas,

    Hadn't posted in a while and work been a bit slow so here I am posting some updates as sharing is caring.

    -Grayslake APT, still in biz, but not worth the current trip. I too get the messages.

    -Northbrook Euro group, always solid. Added Zoe to the mix, mixed hottie. GO see.

    -Gurnee, nothing nada except that old massage broad that posts. No desire to see her.

    -Milwaukee, found a nice Asian Apt off national through some board and have had great results.

    -Milwaukee, Casey C. This chick is a little nuts and is on twitter, but have seen her and had decent results with massage and BBBJ.

    The bad news is my regular in Kenosha is moving and she has been a life line. I just signed up for AFF hoping to fill that void but if you have any recommendations I would gladly accept.

    Best of luck guys.

  4. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveAmps  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Thai girl? Molly?
    Could you please PM me the new contact information?

  5. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrfll  [View Original Post]
    Just got the text message that a new girl is in town. Zero details on her.
    Is this the Thai girl? MOLLY?

  6. #2832

    Ba wh

    Saw Anna recently, always a good time.

  7. #2831

    New Girl today

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrfll  [View Original Post]
    Next girl up is due in 10-17 days. (I am getting text messages when they change out.).
    Just got the text message that a new girl is in town. Zero details on her.

  8. #2830
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryzzo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much.
    I would appreciate contact info also. Thanks where are they located?

  9. #2829

    I'd like a pm as well if you don't mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotguy18  [View Original Post]
    They still advertising. However, their rate is now $130/$160.

    There is another location in Kenosha but I haven't visit yet.

    Pm sent.
    Thanks very much.

  10. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown9999  [View Original Post]
    Please PM the info as well. This would be so convenient for us north mongers. LOL.
    Please pm me as well. Thanks.

  11. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWoulf  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM the details also?
    Please PM the info as well. This would be so convenient for us north mongers. LOL.

  12. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotguy18  [View Original Post]
    They still advertising. However, their rate is now $130/$160.

    There is another location in Kenosha but I haven't visit yet.

    Pm sent.
    Could you PM the details also?

  13. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6009  [View Original Post]
    Current GL APT girl not worth the trouble. Save your money if you plan on going soon. Not sure when the next rotation is.

    Joe.
    Next girl up is due in 10-17 days. (I am getting text messages when they change out.).

  14. #2824

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotguy18  [View Original Post]
    They still advertising. However, their rate is now $130/$160.

    There is another location in Kenosha but I haven't visit yet.

    Pm sent.
    Current GL APT girl not worth the trouble. Save your money if you plan on going soon. Not sure when the next rotation is.

    Joe.

  15. #2823

    Grayslake

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6009  [View Original Post]
    Used to go here quite often but haven't seen any ads for them in so long that I thought they shut down. Can someone pm me their number or lead in the right direction to where they are advertising now? I've checked bedpage, list crawler, stg, cityx, and a couple others but haven't seen their ad.

    Thanks.

    Joe.
    They still advertising. However, their rate is now $130/$160.

    There is another location in Kenosha but I haven't visit yet.

    Pm sent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape