Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports (Formerly Pine)

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 258 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3857
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2822

    Not sure where else to put this.

    Can someone PM me the contact for the 120 & 45 apartment. Ever since CL took the hit I have not been able to find it. And since the restore of this website my inbox does not contain it anymore. Thanks!

  2. #2821

    Psycho look

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've tried everyone at 109 now. They have a few new ones coming up from Chicago, but it's the same thing. DIY.

    Lynn. FS, but gone now.

    Melissa. Stripped down, FIV, HE. She comes and goes.

    Everyone else. Some teasing but no touch and DIY.

    Upstairs at Adore:

    Other girls. Nothing at all.

    Rachel (owner) - HE and got the boobs out, but she was nervous and it took several visits.

    Irene. Took several times before HE, but no touch. Just went back last week and she started the HE and it was very nice. No touch at first, but then let me touch her butt. I asked if we could do more for more and was able to get her boobs out (nice little B's). Finished and she got a psycho look on her face and sound in her voice and said it's 1. 6 massage and tip. It was just bizarre and weird, like something had seriously changed for the worse with her. I paid and left, then blocked her number. Never going back to either place again.
    1. 6 massage and tip? Must have been some look?

  3. #2820

    109 and Adore

    Well, I've tried everyone at 109 now. They have a few new ones coming up from Chicago, but it's the same thing. DIY.

    Lynn. FS, but gone now.

    Melissa. Stripped down, FIV, HE. She comes and goes.

    Everyone else. Some teasing but no touch and DIY.

    Upstairs at Adore:

    Other girls. Nothing at all.

    Rachel (owner) - HE and got the boobs out, but she was nervous and it took several visits.

    Irene. Took several times before HE, but no touch. Just went back last week and she started the HE and it was very nice. No touch at first, but then let me touch her butt. I asked if we could do more for more and was able to get her boobs out (nice little B's). Finished and she got a psycho look on her face and sound in her voice and said it's 1. 6 massage and tip. It was just bizarre and weird, like something had seriously changed for the worse with her. I paid and left, then blocked her number. Never going back to either place again.

  4. #2819
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121

    Lake Zurich?

    Anyone been to the AMP on route 12 in Lake Zurich by the DMV? They said they have a table shower, which should be a good sign.

  5. #2818

    Grayslake AP

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyg333  [View Original Post]
    Idk who is into or has been to the AP in grayslake 120&45 new girl there said her name is vivi short for Vivian but she has a body on her and is nice and tight only down side on daty she complains about being yo sensitive so can't get in the groove too well but does a nice job on the BJ and taking the pounding also said she is here for another week now is the time to go I would say at least I think since it's always a hit or miss here with the girls have fun fellas.
    Used to go here quite often but haven't seen any ads for them in so long that I thought they shut down. Can someone pm me their number or lead in the right direction to where they are advertising now? I've checked bedpage, list crawler, stg, cityx, and a couple others but haven't seen their ad.

    Thanks.

    Joe.

  6. #2817

    No fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Tried Victoria recently. Doesn't look anything like the photo and no L1. This used to be a reliable place and now it's just a substandard overpriced $80 massage. Sounds like everywhere else is the same in this barren wasteland. I'm going to stick with the Independents from now on.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...a/8087837.html
    After some stings and raids that took place about 2 years ago all this are turns into a no fun desert.

  7. #2816

    Asian AP

    Idk who is into or has been to the AP in grayslake 120&45 new girl there said her name is vivi short for Vivian but she has a body on her and is nice and tight only down side on daty she complains about being yo sensitive so can't get in the groove too well but does a nice job on the BJ and taking the pounding also said she is here for another week now is the time to go I would say at least I think since it's always a hit or miss here with the girls have fun fellas.

  8. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I believe Mundelein doesn't want any type of massage facility. Probably legit or not. Unfortunately there's no way the news can get out there unless we have some sort of communication like this forum to learn where the good facilities are.

    Trust, you have to build trust. Unfortunately, in most cases it takes too much time and money.
    Yeah, I saw a media report about Mundelein denying a new massage business. I've built trust before and don't mind taking some time, I feel like there are probably a bunch of guys out there thinking it should happen first visit and when it doesn't they just tip too much anyways and ruin it for the rest of us.

    As a group we need to make sure we are not tipping too big and have some discipline. I understand wanting to build trust, makes sense, but why would a MT do L1 or more if they are getting the same tip with out it.

    Happy Mongering!

  9. #2814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Done with 109

    Tried Victoria recently. Doesn't look anything like the photo and no L1. This used to be a reliable place and now it's just a substandard overpriced $80 massage. Sounds like everywhere else is the same in this barren wasteland. I'm going to stick with the Independents from now on.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...a/8087837.html

  10. #2813

    Mundelein in general

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerFlips02  [View Original Post]
    Well I tried the place on 45 in Mundelein. Seemed like HE was going to happen but then nothing. I'm guessing they are being cautious due to the busts that happened in town. I've heard others talk about luck in Park City and possibly Wauconda, but I really don't like walking out with blue balls and 80 bucks poorer. Any other suggestions near me?

    Massage at the one on 45 was really good but I really was hoping for more.
    I believe Mundelein doesn't want any type of massage facility. Probably legit or not. Unfortunately there's no way the news can get out there unless we have some sort of communication like this forum to learn where the good facilities are.

    Trust, you have to build trust. Unfortunately, in most cases it takes too much time and money.

  11. #2812

    Great massage just no finish

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    No paper shorts. It wasn't bad. Been back a couple of times because I was in the area. A very good massage. If you're looking for an HE, they're very cautious. After the Clean Sweep in Mundelein just a few months ago they want to keep their license.

    I go back every now and then when I'm killing time. No expectations, that way I can enjoy my massage. And they're not clockwatchers unless they get another customer while you're on the table. But you'll still get your 60 minutes.

    S Massage WAS awesome other than the karate studio next door. That was loud. I like Tina, and I'm sure she's not the one who tossed the place to get closed. Never had time to meet the other girls there. I remember I walked in and it must have been the other girls rotation. Must have been 55 years old and dress like Cyndi Lauper without the crazy hair.
    Well I tried the place on 45 in Mundelein. Seemed like HE was going to happen but then nothing. I'm guessing they are being cautious due to the busts that happened in town. I've heard others talk about luck in Park City and possibly Wauconda, but I really don't like walking out with blue balls and 80 bucks poorer. Any other suggestions near me?

    Massage at the one on 45 was really good but I really was hoping for more.

  12. #2811
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm always amazed at these girls who help you self serve. So she's faithful, right? What does that mean. She's allowed to watch a guy blew his load all over himself? So she rubs your thigh, doesn't that make her an accessory? LOL!

    Just like the girl in Waukesha at one of those legit spas. She rubs your balls and holds the base have your cock while you do the rest. Why not just finish the job you've already broke the law!

    I know the question has been asked many times oh, but how does the law look at it? What is the defined border of where a masseuse can touch and not?
    Genitalia is off limits! No touching, no exposure. So she would already have crossed that line. Funny the justification / reasoning that some of these chicks have.

  13. #2810

    Crystal Lake busts


  14. #2809

    Assisted self serve.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maria at 109. Lots of laughs and friendly. Teasing, but no actual touching allowed. DIY while she strokes your thigh. Was nice to see her, but won't repeat. She mentioned that she's "faithful", so guessing not even L1 will ever happen. The other girl, Lisa or Sarah (was there and looked much better than the pics, but I've read here there was no luck with her.
    I'm always amazed at these girls who help you self serve. So she's faithful, right? What does that mean. She's allowed to watch a guy blew his load all over himself? So she rubs your thigh, doesn't that make her an accessory? LOL!

    Just like the girl in Waukesha at one of those legit spas. She rubs your balls and holds the base have your cock while you do the rest. Why not just finish the job you've already broke the law!

    I know the question has been asked many times oh, but how does the law look at it? What is the defined border of where a masseuse can touch and not?

  15. #2808

    Maria at 109

    Saw Maria at 109. Lots of laughs and friendly. Teasing, but no actual touching allowed. DIY while she strokes your thigh. Was nice to see her, but won't repeat. She mentioned that she's "faithful", so guessing not even L1 will ever happen. The other girl, Lisa or Sarah (was there and looked much better than the pics, but I've read here there was no luck with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape