Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 732 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Wants money before the meet. Who the F does that? So insane.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b1fb...5-05df5c367d73

    If you're the guy sending girls money before the initial meeting please stop. This is just not right.
    I personally know this girl. Total scam artist. Is on probation. Trying to get in her pants. But so far she is mentally unstable. You will find her on the streets talking to her self.

  2. #2115

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Can you buy a one month membership?? I hate to get banned and loose 3 months money.

    CM.
    It happened to me. Screwed out of 2 months for using the work incall. 50% or more of the women there were scammers anyway. I think with the mobile app you can pay by month.

  3. #2114

    BreeBabyy9988

    Wants money before the meet. Who the F does that? So insane.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b1fb...5-05df5c367d73

    If you're the guy sending girls money before the initial meeting please stop. This is just not right.

  4. #2113

    One month membership??

    Can you buy a one month membership?? I hate to get banned and loose 3 months money.

    CM.

  5. #2112

    Another waste of time


  6. #2111

    Gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    My first sign up with a gift card did not work. I contacted SA and they told me they did not accept these. I proceeded to use my CC and it worked however my CC was hacked literally the same day and had 5 unauthorized charges. I cancelled the card and never renewed after the 30 days expired.
    Have you tried to register your giftcard for online purchases before signing up?

  7. #2110
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    This is tricky because I think this level of detail in arranging services will come off too much like a transaction for the "civilian" hoes that are on there. I've had my best luck getting bare services in the moment with sugar baby dates and arrangements. Over 50% don't even bring it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Best approach on SA is to just do it if she does not object. Mentioning this up front will elicit a lot of hang ups and slammed doors.
    Word. I am totally in the camp of not bringing it up. Just take them to the FC, treat it like a date and go after what you want. Many will not object to bareback FS, CIM, CIP. Greek in my experience is a little harder sell, especially the first time you hook up. But I'm happy to "settle" for their pussy.

  8. #2109

    BBFS Greek

    Thanks guys. This is encouraging will keep trying my luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Recently with a 27 yr old gril from Boston. Very affectionate. PM for more info.

  9. #2108

    They do exist

    Recently with a 27 yr old gril from Boston. Very affectionate. PM for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.

  10. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be more difficult to find on there now. Have talked with too many girls on there not interested in that at all, they just want to meet and get paid.

    Ones that are interested in going on dates and such want 4-500+ for that honor.
    Sometimes you get lucky. For example, this past Sunday, met with a girl and only texted with her the day before. Met for coffee and chatting. Then back to my place where she sucked my dick like a total pro and let me fuck her for as long as I pleased. Afterward she laid me back and sucked my dick really well for like 20 minutes, a porno style blowjob. Total costs? $50. Already planning to meet with her again next week too.

  11. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerX2  [View Original Post]
    Honestly just putting this out there as an FYI not a brag. But I've been off / on SA for a few years and during that time I've spent a combined 250 for fun but have had a ton of success over that time. Including several FWB, that have lasted a long time, as well as regular occurrences of meet & gets that end with a BBBJ or a creampie in a car. I tell them up front I'm not interested in a transactional relationship and that I'd rather it be more "natural" w dates / gifts etc. It's been a great time.
    That seems to be more difficult to find on there now. Have talked with too many girls on there not interested in that at all, they just want to meet and get paid.

    Ones that are interested in going on dates and such want 4-500+ for that honor.

  12. #2105

    SA. Success

    Honestly just putting this out there as an FYI not a brag. But I've been off / on SA for a few years and during that time I've spent a combined 250 for "fun" but have had a ton of success over that time. Including several FWB, that have lasted a long time, as well as regular occurrences of meet & gets that end with a BBBJ or a creampie in a car. I tell them up front I'm not interested in a transactional relationship and that I'd rather it be more "natural" w dates / gifts etc. It's been a great time.

  13. #2104

    Prices and GPS

    Met one that told me she never goes below 300, I told her where I was at, I have to pay for hotel, drinks, etc. She did not have a problem when we met, never said a word about the money when she left or since I contacted her to meet again, we make plans and now she is telling me she has been thinking and she really does not like going below 300.

    I told her I'm sorry you did not like our arrangement from the first time. If you are not happy, no worries, we don't have to meet anymore. LOL.

    These girls and there b. S. Games! They really just don't get it at all. Their ego's cost them money. She told me point blank she needs money all the time as she is not working.

    So she will now get $0 from me instead of 200-250 which is not 300 but is much better than 0 LOL.

  14. #2103
    Best approach on SA is to just do it if she does not object. Mentioning this up front will elicit a lot of hang ups and slammed doors. But if you aren't snipped, beware that some will not mind making you their baby daddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.

  15. #2102

    Lillity

    She had a little belly damage, but unpleasant to look at us a bit strong, IMHO. . CBJ, cfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/938be...7-d93d6c5292c1

    $300 no rush. Cute face however stomach area definitely had a kid or 2. Unpleasant to look at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape