Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10970
-
08-07-19 13:29 #2105Regular Member

Posts: 9SA. Success
Honestly just putting this out there as an FYI not a brag. But I've been off / on SA for a few years and during that time I've spent a combined 250 for "fun" but have had a ton of success over that time. Including several FWB, that have lasted a long time, as well as regular occurrences of meet & gets that end with a BBBJ or a creampie in a car. I tell them up front I'm not interested in a transactional relationship and that I'd rather it be more "natural" w dates / gifts etc. It's been a great time.
-
08-07-19 12:42 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 742Prices and GPS
Met one that told me she never goes below 300, I told her where I was at, I have to pay for hotel, drinks, etc. She did not have a problem when we met, never said a word about the money when she left or since I contacted her to meet again, we make plans and now she is telling me she has been thinking and she really does not like going below 300.
I told her I'm sorry you did not like our arrangement from the first time. If you are not happy, no worries, we don't have to meet anymore. LOL.
These girls and there b. S. Games! They really just don't get it at all. Their ego's cost them money. She told me point blank she needs money all the time as she is not working.
So she will now get $0 from me instead of 200-250 which is not 300 but is much better than 0 LOL.
-
08-07-19 11:17 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 142Best approach on SA is to just do it if she does not object. Mentioning this up front will elicit a lot of hang ups and slammed doors. But if you aren't snipped, beware that some will not mind making you their baby daddy.
Originally Posted by RamDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 11:13 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 142Lillity
She had a little belly damage, but unpleasant to look at us a bit strong, IMHO. . CBJ, cfs.
Originally Posted by Jyushin
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 10:43 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 766This is tricky because I think this level of detail in arranging services will come off too much like a transaction for the "civilian" hoes that are on there. I've had my best luck getting bare services in the moment with sugar baby dates and arrangements. Over 50% don't even bring it up. Another way to not be so direct in your negotiations is to steer your normal conversations to fantasies / kinks and in that context bring up what you want and gauge their response. This is also a good way to test the water on what they are going to be down to do and not.
Originally Posted by RamDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 08:51 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 187They are out there I met one last week. And she loves Greek round 1 was bbfscip and round 2 was bbgcia was definitely a good time. Will be visiting again next week.
Originally Posted by RamDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 23:20 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 41BBFS greek success on S A
Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.
-
08-06-19 19:08 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 602WYP link please
I can't open the seeking link which means either I blocked her or she blocked me, in either case it was probably with reason.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 18:31 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 1417She is on wyp too
Your post saved me as if she can't host I can't see.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 18:19 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 602Or
Post the links of the girls you are talking to and MAYBE someone can help you.
Originally Posted by Cr440
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 12:39 #2095Banned Member

Posts: 251Help
Hey,
I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.
-
08-05-19 21:37 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 174Princessemmie
She's legit, takes a while to see her. She is cautious and a good time. Worth the wait. Cute in person. She might have a BF now, she went quiet after a few meet ups.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 17:49 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 26Brazilian
https://www.seeking.com/member/938be...7-d93d6c5292c1
$300 no rush. Cute face however stomach area definitely had a kid or 2. Unpleasant to look at.
-
08-05-19 16:55 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 742Princessemmie
Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?
Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.
If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.
Princessemmie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c
-
08-05-19 14:20 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 650My first sign up with a gift card did not work. I contacted SA and they told me they did not accept these. I proceeded to use my CC and it worked however my CC was hacked literally the same day and had 5 unauthorized charges. I cancelled the card and never renewed after the 30 days expired.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





