Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 930 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4861

    Safety

    You are very concerned about safety and all of your posts are wanting confirmation that everything will be ok. That is fine but this hobby always has risks. Your best option would be to pay the freight on one of the higher rate reviewed girls (if no other place you can find them on Twitter) or use 100 proof Las Vegas agency. Any of those are expensive options but have less risk (but not no risk) and your enjoyment is still YMMV especially if you are nervous or make the girl nervous.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMachine  [View Original Post]
    Guys asking one last time again. Has anyone else seen her and would like to share a review. I just want to make sure she is safe and no LE sting.

    Or share any other providers. Which are trusted and safe.

  2. #4860

    Been a long time lurker but will definitely post a review if I get some

    In Vegas for a few days and I see a lot of options here but stuff is in codes like HX in Cal, or someone is a rob (does that mean she is a dude?) I am not sure what that means? Looking for some one safe tall, white blonde. Looked on PD and the tall ones are asking tall amounts of money too like $$ Please help.

  3. #4859

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Someone else said she was a rob. She is cute, but for me she was very rushed and I will not see again. She has not met my needs.

    Maybe if you pay the right amount she is fun.. but I wouldn't be willing to bet on it.

  4. #4858

    Has anyone seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMachine  [View Original Post]
    Guys asking one last time again. Has anyone else seen her and would like to share a review. I just want to make sure she is safe and no LE sting.

    Or share any other providers. Which are trusted and safe.
    You are asking if someone has seen her when the review is from a well respected senior member here.

    14 posts no value added.

  5. #4857

    Has anyone seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMachine  [View Original Post]
    Guys asking one last time again. Has anyone else seen her and would like to share a review. I just want to make sure she is safe and no LE sting.

    Or share any other providers. Which are trusted and safe.
    You are asking if someone has seen her when the review is from a well respected senior member here.

  6. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on EB and asked in the appropriate thread. Forgot who, but someone said she was a rob.

  7. #4855

  8. #4854

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    I believe it was 2. 5, but since it's been a few months I'm not 100% sure on that.

  9. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    New girl I found on HX from Cali.

    Very tall and very slim hot blonde.

    Is total GFE. Dfk, awesome BBBJ, all positions. Great body and ass. Ended with cimws.

    Very sweet really nice chick. Was early for my appt and great communication up until arrival.

    $. 20 qv / $$ hhr / $$$ hr.

    Trinity Vegas-2xx3.

    Been looking for a new girl and found her.
    Guys asking one last time again. Has anyone else seen her and would like to share a review. I just want to make sure she is safe and no LE sting.

    Or share any other providers. Which are trusted and safe.

  10. #4852
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    The first link is a low rate but 2nd link her personal site posted 250 incalls 300 outcalls. Did you get a different low rate from her?

  11. #4851
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    I saw an Anna in March from MR that I would judge to be Italian. Really into anal and throat fucking. If so, her number then was 702-xxx-4130.
    What's the damage?

  12. #4850

  13. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    She called herself the best cock in town! LOL. Anyone likes to share your best BJ moment?
    I found this one very attractive MILF on craigslist about 3 years ago. Her ad said, and I quote "I will swallow your load in under 2 minutes or it's free. " I thought that it must be a joke or a scam of some sort but I hit her up anyway. She responded and we linked up over by trop and decatur, which I was fine with because if she blew me off I could cruise trop for a SW. She showed up and I was amazed at how hot she was. She was not lying. This broad gave the best head I've ever had to this day. Not only that but she absolutely fell in love with my hammer. She'd let me screw her all the time for whatever extra pocket change I had. Even for free a few times. Then one day she disappeared. Her number was out of service and everything. I'm still really bummed about it. In this hobby every now and then you come across a real dime piece. I've learned to take advantage of it while it lasts because two things eventually happen; she'll disappear or you get a bit bored with her. I have two UTRs I'm currently hitting up usually once a week (a big reason why I haven't been posting). I'll keep fucking around with them until one of the two things happens then I'll get back to hitting up women that you all have reviewed. One of my UTRs is a mid twenties phillipina with a nice shape and she loves our time together. Really gets into it. Another is a 22 year old white girl with an amazing booty. She has a boyfriend and he doesn't know about it. She just needs some extra money on the side. She's clean as a whistle. Both of them don't want me giving their numbers out so don't ask LOL. Safe hunting.

  14. #4848

    I saw a couple slutty annas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    I saw an Anna in March from MR that I would judge to be Italian. Really into anal and throat fucking. If so, her number then was 702-742-4130.
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...5075357/SLUTTY

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34090385/****

    YES, 36 -37 YEARS SAME Pics low rates.

  15. #4847

    Anna

    Yeah, definitely who I saw. Scanned a few of her reviews on there and accurate. She'll take it any way you want to give it to her and the rougher the better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape