Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 930 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 13942
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMachine  [View Original Post]
    Folks did anyone else see Trinity and would be open to share any review / feedback.

    Is she safe. Safety is my top priority.

    Appreciate your help fellas. I will be visiting next week. So if anyone can share anything before that would be awesome.
    Guess no one has seen her or before. Can't seem to find her safe and legit.

  2. #4851

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    I saw an Anna in March from MR that I would judge to be Italian. Really into anal and throat fucking. If so, her number then was 702-742-4130.
    Is this her?

    https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo

  3. #4850

    Non Pro Type

    Anyone have the non pro type (under the radar) or know of any that might be looking for another regular?

  4. #4849

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody here remember or know Anna? She used to post on massage republic. I met her a year ago in Vegas. Trying to meet her again, but I don't know where she is posting.
    I saw an Anna in March from MR that I would judge to be Italian. Really into anal and throat fucking. If so, her number then was 702-742-4130.

  5. #4848

    Not unless they're a porn star.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I have never donated more than two hundred bucks. I have had girls quote more and not take my offer of two bills. I am good with that. I have had some that take the offer. I am not offended if they want more, they just aren't getting it from me.

    Just my opinion but a thousand clams for a fuck is insane.

    C3.
    I'll pay anywhere from $200-400 depending how hot. There's a ton of GPS in Vegas--but if you stand your ground you can find some value-better chances the younger they are. GPS seems to be an age-related condition there.

  6. #4847

    100 Proof girls MSOG

    I am visiting Vegas next week for a conference. I am thinking of meeting one of the companions from 100 Proof agency. I would like to know if they provide msog. Any help is appreciated.

  7. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of some BBW escorts in town?
    Not sure if this one is bbw enough for you. But she is a little too big for me.

    Having trouble posting link.

    Stacie at eccie.

  8. #4845

    No longer in Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Super chill, weird teeth. Great provider.
    She left Vegas and no longer there.

  9. #4844

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by JRotten  [View Original Post]
    First one is legit. Used to go by Buttercup.

    Let us know how the other one is.
    Both of them ghosted me. Buttercup asked for like 1 k and the other went radio silent.

  10. #4843

    Italian Anna

    Does anybody here remember or know Anna? She used to post on massage republic. I met her a year ago in Vegas. Trying to meet her again, but I don't know where she is posting.

  11. #4842
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThisHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Thanks for the review, I've seen Sofia before too (actually multiple times LOL) but does Natty have the same rates and incall location?
    Yes and yes.

  12. #4841

    Any feedback / reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, she raised her price. LOL.

    My entrance fee was 240 for 1 hr and 320 for 2 hrs. Guess I got the good $. LOL.
    Folks did anyone else see Trinity and would be open to share any review / feedback.

    Is she safe. Safety is my top priority.

    Appreciate your help fellas. I will be visiting next week. So if anyone can share anything before that would be awesome.

  13. #4840
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Found them on SA. Visiting Vegas. Wasn't sure if they were pro. Any intel from the community is appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/32eaa...2-33d45a941cd5

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f081e...b-a545cedb3333
    Your questions posted in the wrong place. Here is the link for better answer http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...he-Sugar-World..

  14. #4839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Just one man's opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeWeeMorris  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I'm new to the Las Vegas scene. Was there in the spring and met up with a provider that said her fee was $1,000 per hour, no GFE. She was attractive, but not THAT kind of attractive. Glad her self esteem was high, but is this a normal average fee for Las Vegas? Do they just start high knowing they will have to lower during negotiating? She seemed firm on the price. Thanks!
    I have never donated more than two hundred bucks. I have had girls quote more and not take my offer of two bills. I am good with that. I have had some that take the offer. I am not offended if they want more, they just aren't getting it from me.

    Just my opinion but a thousand clams for a fuck is insane.

    C3.

  15. #4838
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by JRotten  [View Original Post]
    First one is legit. Used to go by Buttercup.

    Let us know how the other one is.
    Your questions posted in the wrong place. Here is the link for better answer http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...he-Sugar-World.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape