Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 10967
-
08-07-19 16:32 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 138Oh damn, they must have just added that recently.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
Hopefully it doesn't go up too much. I see some of their other girls go for either 320 or 350.
-
08-07-19 11:56 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 180The price increase is in her profile on their website.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 10:58 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 138Polish Princess
I know I'm quoting an old post, but is there a reason why Polish Princess was left off?
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
I don't see much from them on here at all actually. Is that for a reason?
-
08-07-19 02:12 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 258Nota kg
Do you have her link?
Originally Posted by JasonJe
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 20:35 #2143Regular Member

Posts: 122 kg Nora
Nora is incredible and I would marry her if I could.
Nerdy pawg.
-
08-06-19 09:45 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 138Price
Wait how do you know her price is going up? And what to?
Originally Posted by PussHawk53
[View Original Post]
That would suck. She was one of my favorites, especially at that price. Hell, modeling Avenue in general is one of my favorites because of it.
-
08-06-19 09:02 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 171Ya idk why they keep her around she's worth about 200 on a good day.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 19:34 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 272Miley
Guys, appreciate the feedback on Miley. I don't get many shots at this so I will pass on a 7 out of 10. I would rather pay a little more for a 9-10.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
Thank you!!
-
08-05-19 19:19 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 272Estelle & Svetlana
Estelle is a young hottie with wonderful natural breasts. She is shy at first but then she warms up nicely.
Originally Posted by BennyF
[View Original Post]
Svetlana is super nice and giving. She does not look like her pictures on the site, much bigger with huge natural boobs. She is a really sweet girl that gives an amazing BBBJ.
-
08-05-19 12:57 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 31Mia EEC
I been using this agency for years now. I scheduled an appointment with Mia on the west loop the same day. She is very pretty. I jump in the shower and when I entered the room, she was naked. She has a great body and a nice firm ass. We dfk a lot and she gave me a great BBBJ, great suction and she loved the boys. We did every position you can think of. Overall on looks, performance and attitude was a 9. I would see her again.
-
08-05-19 09:48 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 138Estelle of Svetlana from MA
I would recommend Estelle. I've made a post about here once before.
Originally Posted by BennyF
[View Original Post]
I would not recommend Svetlana. I saw her over a year ago, and it wasn't a great experience. Her face isn't that attractive, her boobs are very saggy, and during our session, her mouth tasted like cigarettes, she admitted to not shaving her legs which is why she had on these thick stockings, and her hair felt kind of greasy. She gave a great BBBJ though.
-
08-05-19 09:44 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 26Estelle
Saw Estelle early summer, looked like her pic. Seemed a little detached, limits no DFK or anal. I DAY not responsive. Sucked her naturals, to my hears content. BBBJ CFS, but my vitiman V was not working. Finished 69 and CIM. Speaks very softly. One shot for me but that's all I could do. Her price 300, going up end of summer. I may see her again before then.
Originally Posted by BennyF
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 00:27 #2135Regular Member

Posts: 5Estelle from MA
Has anyone seen Estelle of Svetlana from MA.
They both look very pretty.
How is their performance?
-
08-03-19 20:39 #2134Regular Member

Posts: 2Had the chance to spend some time with Hannah on a couple of occasions over the last year. Nothing but positive experiences with her. She was enthusiastic and a great companion. I'm a bit surprised as well to hear negative comments, but as always, your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by Clauckle
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 23:35 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 31Lia EEC
Saw Lia earlier in week.
She is quite the doll.
Gorgeous Asian girl. Nice body and a great ass.
Has a playful side to her and is pretty vocal.
LFK, with a little tongue, responsive daty, and a great bbj.
Muti pops with a bunch of positions. I had a good time for sure, check her out, esp if you like Asian girls!











Reply With Quote





