Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10968
-
03-03-19 07:14 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 92I don't know if it is my fresh minty breath or what but Jasmine allowed DFKing when I was with her. I thought she was a good kisser. See post #1114 for my report on her.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-19 00:32 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 762Touring girls.
Out of all the touring girls coming this month, which would you guys recommend?
-
03-02-19 21:13 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 286Jasmine modelingave
Anyone seen Jasmine from Sandra's agency?
Haven't seen anything here but have been wanting to pull the trigger for quite some time.
-
03-02-19 20:37 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 818Ahhh, ok thank you!
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 15:53 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 507At happydates is a person named kathryn. You message her first then it tells your to go to eecworld where you get screened before getting pics
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 14:53 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 202I can't remember how I joined exactly, maybe they had to approve me or something. But their channel is definitely eecworld.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 13:26 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 28I have gone PSE with some of their girls. It did include Greek and BBBJ not BBFS. It can be hit or miss depending on the girl. I have had a few if their girls who won't allow FIV even after paying for PSE which was disappointing. However if you are into Greek and it is a hot girl it may be worth it.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:44 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 818Telegram
So I downloaded it, but I'm not sure how it works.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
I think I'm supposed to find a channel, or something? But the menu seems to only let me create a channel.
I tried searching at EECWORLD, and it says no messages yet. Same for at HappyDates. It's possible this is meaning private messages, but if so how do I find the channel with the girls posted?
-
03-02-19 11:22 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 692Jasmine is no-kiss, but otherwise awesome for a natural dd lover. I will repeat for the titty-face and great BBBJ, daty, full hour of fun.
Originally Posted by LookAll69
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:07 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 692https://twitter.com/touringgirls
Originally Posted by RichNeedle
[View Original Post]
It is that simple. I can verify Tessa at Touring Girls is all my dreams come true in an hour. Seen her twice. She indicates she won't be in Chicago for awhile. .
-
03-02-19 07:59 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 61I saw her a few times and I think she looks like a blonde Jessica Biel. I'd rather see her over muscular crackhead Penelope from 2 kg or Wednesday Adams. Chloe from Angelli's. IMHO.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
It's weird though because I had an appointment booked with her in advance yesterday and they cancelled it because supposedly she had her period.
So I ended up seeing Stephanie on my way home in Ohare and she's a gem! Short but curvy, total GFE. DFK, BBBJ, RCG, 69, MISH, CIM are just the overall of the experience. I'm going to repeat with her because of the chemistry. Or maybe she's a great actress and fooled me LOL.
-
03-02-19 07:38 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 70Thank you for post. I have been trying to see her but now will take a pass and try someone else. I always enjoyed the pp ladies going for the second shot. Sometimes I couldn't cooperate but they gave it their all. Maybe I will try Amrita or Magda from ECE.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 06:32 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 2022019 Chicago Agency List
These are the reputable Chicago agencies I'm currently familiar with so thought I'd post for posterity's sake.
http://www.2kghub.com/models/
http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/companions.html
https://www.ecechicago.com/models
http://koreanpalace.biz/models.html
http://michellesescorts.com/escortsI.htm
http://www.modelingavenue.com/models/
https://modelsclubelite.com/
https://www.touringgirls.ch/chicago-ohare/
http://www.wetnwildescorts.com/gallery.php
https://youwannaseeme.org/home/gallery/
EEC / Angelli's: EECworld on Telegram.
(there's also XOC but no point in including them since they aren't accepting new clients).
If I'm missing any feel free to add to the list.
-
03-02-19 06:24 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 377GFE / pse
Anyone use tg and went with pse? I'm guessing greek is included is bb included as well? PM if needed wondering if it's worth the extra $.
-
03-01-19 22:30 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 61I want to 110% disagree [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You don't need to 110% disagree, all you need to do is write a review of her based on your experience. Then guys read his, they read yours and they make up their own minds without all the damn drama.
I'd bet I already banned you a few times.
A2












Reply With Quote





