Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 732 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.
    This is tricky because I think this level of detail in arranging services will come off too much like a transaction for the "civilian" hoes that are on there. I've had my best luck getting bare services in the moment with sugar baby dates and arrangements. Over 50% don't even bring it up. Another way to not be so direct in your negotiations is to steer your normal conversations to fantasies / kinks and in that context bring up what you want and gauge their response. This is also a good way to test the water on what they are going to be down to do and not.

  2. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.
    They are out there I met one last week. And she loves Greek round 1 was bbfscip and round 2 was bbgcia was definitely a good time. Will be visiting again next week.

  3. #2099

    BBFS greek success on S A

    Has anyone had any success convincing someone on SA for bbbjcimws / BBFS & greek. I mean no restrictions with any of the SA girls? I have been trying to talk couple of them into it with no luck so far. They are ignoring me now LOL. I know someone had posted earlier that some of these know they are hoes and some others don't know that yet I am trying the figure out if the ones who know who they are would agree for this type of arrangement before meeting. Want to spend my money on those that truly can agree to my arrangement. No interest in just throwing hard earned dollars away. Just curious. Thanks.

  4. #2098

    WYP link please

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Your post saved me as if she can't host I can't see.
    I can't open the seeking link which means either I blocked her or she blocked me, in either case it was probably with reason.

  5. #2097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    She is on wyp too

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with this one. She can't host, so off my list. Seems very nice and straight forward.

    Agreed to 250, which is higher than my preferences, but in this day and age, and due to her description, I would have seen her if she could host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68f58...3-2c6d6179c069

    Looking For.

    Men / Women.

    Ethnicity.

    White / Caucasian.

    Body Type.

    Slim.

    Occupation Industry.

    Student.

    Drinks.

    Social Drinker.

    Height.

    5'0".

    Relationship.

    Single.
    Your post saved me as if she can't host I can't see.

  6. #2096

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr440  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.
    Post the links of the girls you are talking to and MAYBE someone can help you.

  7. #2095

    Help

    Hey,

    I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.

  8. #2094

    Princessemmie

    She's legit, takes a while to see her. She is cautious and a good time. Worth the wait. Cute in person. She might have a BF now, she went quiet after a few meet ups.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?

    Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.

    If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.

    Princessemmie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c

  9. #2093

    Brazilian

    https://www.seeking.com/member/938be...7-d93d6c5292c1

    $300 no rush. Cute face however stomach area definitely had a kid or 2. Unpleasant to look at.

  10. #2092

    Princessemmie

    Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?

    Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.

    If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.

    Princessemmie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c

  11. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Does the gift card work?
    My first sign up with a gift card did not work. I contacted SA and they told me they did not accept these. I proceeded to use my CC and it worked however my CC was hacked literally the same day and had 5 unauthorized charges. I cancelled the card and never renewed after the 30 days expired.

  12. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help.

    Trying to use a gift card {100 dollar }.
    Does the gift card work?

  13. #2089

    I am trying to use a 100 dollar gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Just sign up for automatic billing then cancel it right away so you don't forget it will give you the 30 days.
    Thanks for the help.

    Trying to use a gift card {100 dollar }.

  14. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I went to sign up for S A and they give two options 1 automatic billing for every month 2 buy 3 months at one time.

    No more one month membership??

    Please advise Thanks.
    Just sign up for automatic billing then cancel it right away so you don't forget it will give you the 30 days.

  15. #2087

    S A free membership for woman??

    Someone said no free memberships fro women. Please advise Thanks CM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape