Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,306 to 25,320 of 30812
-
08-05-19 07:06 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 1710You misread that thread. Wasn't me. I've never seen her. Plus, it's been said many places, including some of her ads, that she's a tranny.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 00:30 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 312Was the room really smoky? I hate it when I leave a room smelling like smoke.
Originally Posted by Rony2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 23:39 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 329Very graphic?
"Blasted across her tight torso all the way up to her tits. She let me take a pic, but I won't post I here. Very graphic!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Dude, you realize what forum you are in, yes?? Hahaha! Post the pic! I loved seeing her. She can give a shower like no other!
-
08-04-19 20:59 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 525Brandi
Brandi is mentioned in the Rip-off reports thread.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 20:24 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 513Update
Pleasure seeker link just came live in ripoff section. And it was Brandi ripped him off.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 20:16 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 117Twin Peaks
BAD, so you saw another provider in the lobby of the same hotel? Are they sharing a room?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 20:02 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 300Her number was with that post, did you try calling it.
Originally Posted by MarcelloJimene
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 19:05 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 513Funny how I recognized her from the first pic on EB. No face pic but, That ass!! She often takes the weekend off. She's around. Has been forever. Mixed reviews but definitely gets better with repeat customers. Keep tryn and read and search.
Originally Posted by MarcelloJimene
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/298986071783
-
08-04-19 14:53 #5499Regular Member

Posts: 8No Response
Is she still in the area or can anyone contact her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/9197207301
-
08-04-19 12:14 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 1710Summer Rain
This girl is tough to get with. I had several options lined up, and Summer Rain can be very bitchy in communications. She finally agreed to meet and I went for it, even though she charges higher than most. I had a chocolate craving and I hadn't seen her in many years and wanted another taste. It was worth the wait. Passionate time. Very clean, model body and very tight. She tasted great. 69 for as long as I wanted after a CBJ. Pounded her every which way and it was amazing. Blasted across her tight torso all the way up to her tits. She let me take a pic, but I won't post I here. Very graphic!
She's worth it if you can get through to her: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34539514/rain.
-
08-04-19 11:27 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 513Ashleigh
Saw her last week. She sweet and easy to talk to. Communication is good. She was ready for me when I got there. No waiting. Unusual as I like daytime / mornings. Her hair is shorter now but she's still pretty. Lost weight so her boobs are smaller but responsive. Great figure with a nice butt. She was fresh out of the shower. First appointment of the day. Very good BBBJ to start then DATY. Then on to several positions. She definitely gets into it. 60 qv 100 hh I highly recommend. I will repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/064868427159
Any word on Brandi! Love the curly hair. She tried to distract me when I was on my way up to see Ashleigh. LOL She looked real good. Looks better in person than in her ad. She's next.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/334727243549
First one is Ashleigh then Brandi.
-
08-04-19 08:49 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 666Kindness and Respect
Definitely agree with you there. A little bit of kindness and respect can go a long way with some of these girls who have rarely seen either.
Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy
[View Original Post]
Mind sharing some names via PM or post?
-
08-04-19 07:10 #5495Regular Member

Posts: 10Olivia
Saw Olivia in a decent hotel near RDU. Her personality was good and she was very talkative. Started with BBBJ, then move to rcg, and finished in doggy. She allowed MSOG even in hh session. Enjoyed last 5-7 minutes of BBBJ.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/314069009535
-
08-03-19 21:57 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 200Current prices
Man, I have seen girls for $30-35 at times. 2 girls for $40 (together). I think it all depends on their desperation for their next "fix" (not all girls). If they have other finances to pay, as well. I just treat the $30 girl, just as well as I treat the $100 plus girl, with respect.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 20:11 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 102Kyra
I seen this beauty earlier today. Not really much information on her but she's been around for a while I just never seen her. I'm so glad I did though. I was able put all the negatives said about her away and come out with not only a positive experience but one of the best experiences I've had since doing this. She's my new favorite and in due time can become my ATF!
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/36185027/









Reply With Quote






