Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5402

    Not sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    Bad, so you saw another provider in the lobby of the same hotel? Are they sharing a room?
    It's a known hot spot for finding them. Prolly a lot more than 2 there. LOL Too bad about Brandi. She got good looks. Acknowledged it was her when I asked after leaving Ashleigh. But no response since. Maybe saw us talking about her. Can't stand a thief.

  2. #5401

    Freaky Pyt


  3. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Pleasure seeker link just came live in ripoff section. And it was Brandi ripped him off.
    You misread that thread. Wasn't me. I've never seen her. Plus, it's been said many places, including some of her ads, that she's a tranny.

  4. #5399
    Quote Originally Posted by Rony2005  [View Original Post]
    Saw Olivia in a decent hotel near RDU. Her personality was good and she was very talkative. Started with BBBJ, then move to rcg, and finished in doggy. She allowed MSOG even in hh session. Enjoyed last 5-7 minutes of BBBJ.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/314069009535
    Was the room really smoky? I hate it when I leave a room smelling like smoke.

  5. #5398

    Very graphic?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This girl is tough to get with. I had several options lined up, and Summer Rain can be very bitchy in communications. She finally agreed to meet and I went for it, even though she charges higher than most. I had a chocolate craving and I hadn't seen her in many years and wanted another taste. It was worth the wait. Passionate time. Very clean, model body and very tight. She tasted great. 69 for as long as I wanted after a CBJ. Pounded her every which way and it was amazing. Blasted across her tight torso all the way up to her tits. She let me take a pic, but I won't post I here. Very graphic!

    She's worth it if you can get through to her: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34539514/rain.
    "Blasted across her tight torso all the way up to her tits. She let me take a pic, but I won't post I here. Very graphic!

    Dude, you realize what forum you are in, yes?? Hahaha! Post the pic! I loved seeing her. She can give a shower like no other!

  6. #5397

    Brandi

    Brandi is mentioned in the Rip-off reports thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. She sweet and easy to talk to. Communication is good. She was ready for me when I got there. No waiting. Unusual as I like daytime / mornings. Her hair is shorter now but she's still pretty. Lost weight so her boobs are smaller but responsive. Great figure with a nice butt. She was fresh out of the shower. First appointment of the day. Very good BBBJ to start then DATY. Then on to several positions. She definitely gets into it. 60 qv 100 hh I highly recommend. I will repeat.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/064868427159

    Any word on Brandi! Love the curly hair. She tried to distract me when I was on my way up to see Ashleigh. LOL She looked real good. Looks better in person than in her ad. She's next.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/334727243549

    First one is Ashleigh then Brandi.

  7. #5396

    Update

    Pleasure seeker link just came live in ripoff section. And it was Brandi ripped him off.

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]

    Any word on Brandi! Love the curly hair. She tried to distract me when I was on my way up to see Ashleigh. LOL She looked real good. Looks better in person than in her ad. She's next.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/334727243549

    First one is Ashleigh then Brandi.

  8. #5395

    Twin Peaks

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Brandi! Love the curly hair. She tried to distract me when I was on my way up to see Ashleigh. LOL She looked real good. Looks better in person than in her ad. She's next.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/334727243549
    BAD, so you saw another provider in the lobby of the same hotel? Are they sharing a room?

  9. #5394
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloJimene  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the area or can anyone contact her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/9197207301
    Her number was with that post, did you try calling it.

  10. #5393
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloJimene  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the area or can anyone contact her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/9197207301
    Funny how I recognized her from the first pic on EB. No face pic but, That ass!! She often takes the weekend off. She's around. Has been forever. Mixed reviews but definitely gets better with repeat customers. Keep tryn and read and search.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/298986071783

  11. #5392

    No Response

    Is she still in the area or can anyone contact her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/9197207301

  12. #5391

    Summer Rain

    This girl is tough to get with. I had several options lined up, and Summer Rain can be very bitchy in communications. She finally agreed to meet and I went for it, even though she charges higher than most. I had a chocolate craving and I hadn't seen her in many years and wanted another taste. It was worth the wait. Passionate time. Very clean, model body and very tight. She tasted great. 69 for as long as I wanted after a CBJ. Pounded her every which way and it was amazing. Blasted across her tight torso all the way up to her tits. She let me take a pic, but I won't post I here. Very graphic!

    She's worth it if you can get through to her: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34539514/rain.

  13. #5390

    Ashleigh

    Saw her last week. She sweet and easy to talk to. Communication is good. She was ready for me when I got there. No waiting. Unusual as I like daytime / mornings. Her hair is shorter now but she's still pretty. Lost weight so her boobs are smaller but responsive. Great figure with a nice butt. She was fresh out of the shower. First appointment of the day. Very good BBBJ to start then DATY. Then on to several positions. She definitely gets into it. 60 qv 100 hh I highly recommend. I will repeat.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/064868427159

    Any word on Brandi! Love the curly hair. She tried to distract me when I was on my way up to see Ashleigh. LOL She looked real good. Looks better in person than in her ad. She's next.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/334727243549

    First one is Ashleigh then Brandi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58718835-2172-4663-A456-AEEE0167002C.jpg‎   022A0C2E-21A2-49DD-83F8-B5184305FB75.jpg‎  

  14. #5389

    Kindness and Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy  [View Original Post]
    Man, I have seen girls for $30-35 at times. 2 girls for $40 (together). I think it all depends on their desperation for their next "fix" (not all girls). If they have other finances to pay, as well. I just treat the $30 girl, just as well as I treat the $100 plus girl, with respect.
    Definitely agree with you there. A little bit of kindness and respect can go a long way with some of these girls who have rarely seen either.

    Mind sharing some names via PM or post?

  15. #5388

    Olivia

    Saw Olivia in a decent hotel near RDU. Her personality was good and she was very talkative. Started with BBBJ, then move to rcg, and finished in doggy. She allowed MSOG even in hh session. Enjoyed last 5-7 minutes of BBBJ.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/314069009535

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape