Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,411 to 25,425 of 30801
-
08-04-19 12:14 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 1710Summer Rain
This girl is tough to get with. I had several options lined up, and Summer Rain can be very bitchy in communications. She finally agreed to meet and I went for it, even though she charges higher than most. I had a chocolate craving and I hadn't seen her in many years and wanted another taste. It was worth the wait. Passionate time. Very clean, model body and very tight. She tasted great. 69 for as long as I wanted after a CBJ. Pounded her every which way and it was amazing. Blasted across her tight torso all the way up to her tits. She let me take a pic, but I won't post I here. Very graphic!
She's worth it if you can get through to her: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34539514/rain.
-
08-04-19 11:27 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 513Ashleigh
Saw her last week. She sweet and easy to talk to. Communication is good. She was ready for me when I got there. No waiting. Unusual as I like daytime / mornings. Her hair is shorter now but she's still pretty. Lost weight so her boobs are smaller but responsive. Great figure with a nice butt. She was fresh out of the shower. First appointment of the day. Very good BBBJ to start then DATY. Then on to several positions. She definitely gets into it. 60 qv 100 hh I highly recommend. I will repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/064868427159
Any word on Brandi! Love the curly hair. She tried to distract me when I was on my way up to see Ashleigh. LOL She looked real good. Looks better in person than in her ad. She's next.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/334727243549
First one is Ashleigh then Brandi.
-
08-04-19 08:49 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 666Kindness and Respect
Definitely agree with you there. A little bit of kindness and respect can go a long way with some of these girls who have rarely seen either.
Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy
[View Original Post]
Mind sharing some names via PM or post?
-
08-04-19 07:10 #5388Regular Member

Posts: 10Olivia
Saw Olivia in a decent hotel near RDU. Her personality was good and she was very talkative. Started with BBBJ, then move to rcg, and finished in doggy. She allowed MSOG even in hh session. Enjoyed last 5-7 minutes of BBBJ.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/314069009535
-
08-03-19 21:57 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 200Current prices
Man, I have seen girls for $30-35 at times. 2 girls for $40 (together). I think it all depends on their desperation for their next "fix" (not all girls). If they have other finances to pay, as well. I just treat the $30 girl, just as well as I treat the $100 plus girl, with respect.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 20:11 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 102Kyra
I seen this beauty earlier today. Not really much information on her but she's been around for a while I just never seen her. I'm so glad I did though. I was able put all the negatives said about her away and come out with not only a positive experience but one of the best experiences I've had since doing this. She's my new favorite and in due time can become my ATF!
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/36185027/
-
08-03-19 07:41 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 1710Sweater hams!!
Sweater hams! That has to be the funniest term 8 ve ever seen on here! I saw her back in '09 or so. She was still low end then, and a blue ball's pick, but she looked much better. I went just for the BBBJ but she was so raunchy about it, I told her I had to fuck her. She complied by just laying back and spreading those legs. It was hot but I tried not to look too closely and never saw her again.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 07:01 #5384Regular Member

Posts: 3A Pleasant Dream w Zoey Saturday Morning
I dreamt that I was very curious about Zoey aka Amber a little after midnight on Sat. Aug. 3rd 2019. She was easy to reach via text, was polite and responsive. I liked her pictures and had her send me one or two more making a hand sign so I knew she was legit. We agreed on 75 minutes GFE for two Ben Franklins. Everything was cool but no bare no anal. She was delightful, prettier in person than the pictures. She was clean and relaxed. She had a gorgeous shaved kitty and perfect asshole that I got to admire. We started with BBBJCIM then she lay on her back while I pounded to the sounds of her soft moans. We switched to Doggy which she enjoyed and she was nice and tight. Blew a few minutes later. We were going to do round 2 in this amazing dream but I got a terrible headache and asked her to give me a massage instead which she did very happily and it was a quality massage. She has a great personality she's very sweet so make sure that you treat her well she seems to enjoy what she does and from what I can tell does not have any bad habits so be sweet to her. I will definitely see her again in my dreams and would recommend her highly.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...1453/1/1472378
-
08-03-19 02:30 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 46Noa
Can anyone advise, whether Noa from Bobbi's crew is still around? If so, any recent dreams and contact info, would be appreciated!
-
08-02-19 13:57 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 507I see the confusion now
I went back and reread my post and realized somehow some info got deleted before the post was submitted. Probably my fat fingers. I'm not asking because I'm interested in seeing her. According to Wake county, she's still in jail on Yonkers Road. She's been there since March. If so, what's with the spamming of STG with her ads?
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 13:11 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 725Rude
All I can offer is you I contacted her asked if she did OC.
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]
Was rude about it.
My experience is if they are rude on initial contact your not going to have a good time.
-
08-02-19 11:46 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 309She's been reviewed / discussed a few times in the charlotte thread.
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 11:32 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 276Wanted this one to be real.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/547017743577
Just the type I like. Vacuous looking thin blondes always look surprised when you try to stick it in the wrong hole.
Then they get all squirmy and no no no when I keep getting it in the backdoor. Then you say $40 more? And the welcome mat comes out.
-
08-02-19 11:17 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 276This one again.
I am relatively sure that this woman was streetwalking by the dog food plant back in 1995 when I moved to Raleigh. So no, she is not 30 years old.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
I saw her once back over ten years ago. She was doing 2 girl dates with a smoking hot redhead that had awesome DD tits. Got to the room, they were both about half in the bag drunk and before we got to business they offered me some Bolivian marching powder. I declined and the both did a bump.
Got in bed, blondie here started a weak ass hand / pretend blowjob. I talked the redhead into coming up to the head of the bed and getting her tits out. I was having a fine old time with those sweater hams when the redhead said to blondie, 'For fucks sake, suck his dick will ya. He paid good and seems nice. Maybe we can get him to come back. '.
So blondie turned up the suctioning I get my hand on Reds box and start working on it. Suddenly blondie hops up and goes in the other room for a bump. Red without a word moves down, puts a condom on me, jumps on and starts riding the hell out if me. With those big milkshakes right in my face I nutted in no time. She helped me get cleaned up and dressed. As I was leaving blondie was passed out on the couch.
I would be less concerned about her carnal performance than I would her constantly advertising that 'Party favors' are available. If you can find her on the CCBI site you will see that RPD seems to have her number as they pick her up about every six months for PWITSD of blow. Would not want to be balls deep in her when that knock on the door came.
-
08-02-19 08:53 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 29Paris
Hey fellas,
Anyone have any info on this one. Looks pretty good.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/301955770054
Any info feel free to PM me. Thanks.











Reply With Quote




