Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,396 to 25,410 of 30801
-
08-05-19 09:31 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 29Damage?
It was a good report, and I am sure we all appreciate it. If you could please add some damage report, it would be great. .
Originally Posted by Rony2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 08:57 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 1710I've had girls show their pussies up close, spread wide but when you post a pic from your time together they freak out, demand it get pulled.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 08:55 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 117Info = Advice
Do the math:
Originally Posted by Rony2005
[View Original Post]
Suspicious + Red Flags = Avoid.
That's if you listen to the brain at the top of your body.
Suspicious + Nice pics / Good texting = Why Not.
That's if you listen to the brain below the waist.
-
08-05-19 08:54 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 29Brandi
Isn't Brandi a TS?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 08:22 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 513Not sharing
It's a known hot spot for finding them. Prolly a lot more than 2 there. LOL Too bad about Brandi. She got good looks. Acknowledged it was her when I asked after leaving Ashleigh. But no response since. Maybe saw us talking about her. Can't stand a thief.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 07:17 #5401Regular Member

Posts: 10Freaky Pyt
Any information regarding this one. Both has same number.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/315685878673
Or.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/792657860024
-
08-05-19 07:06 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 1710You misread that thread. Wasn't me. I've never seen her. Plus, it's been said many places, including some of her ads, that she's a tranny.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 00:30 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 312Was the room really smoky? I hate it when I leave a room smelling like smoke.
Originally Posted by Rony2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 23:39 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 329Very graphic?
"Blasted across her tight torso all the way up to her tits. She let me take a pic, but I won't post I here. Very graphic!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Dude, you realize what forum you are in, yes?? Hahaha! Post the pic! I loved seeing her. She can give a shower like no other!
-
08-04-19 20:59 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 525Brandi
Brandi is mentioned in the Rip-off reports thread.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 20:24 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 513Update
Pleasure seeker link just came live in ripoff section. And it was Brandi ripped him off.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 20:16 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 117Twin Peaks
BAD, so you saw another provider in the lobby of the same hotel? Are they sharing a room?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 20:02 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 300Her number was with that post, did you try calling it.
Originally Posted by MarcelloJimene
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 19:05 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 513Funny how I recognized her from the first pic on EB. No face pic but, That ass!! She often takes the weekend off. She's around. Has been forever. Mixed reviews but definitely gets better with repeat customers. Keep tryn and read and search.
Originally Posted by MarcelloJimene
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/298986071783
-
08-04-19 14:53 #5392Regular Member

Posts: 8No Response
Is she still in the area or can anyone contact her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/9197207301











Reply With Quote





