Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 731 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    She is on wyp too

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with this one. She can't host, so off my list. Seems very nice and straight forward.

    Agreed to 250, which is higher than my preferences, but in this day and age, and due to her description, I would have seen her if she could host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68f58...3-2c6d6179c069

    Looking For.

    Men / Women.

    Ethnicity.

    White / Caucasian.

    Body Type.

    Slim.

    Occupation Industry.

    Student.

    Drinks.

    Social Drinker.

    Height.

    5'0".

    Relationship.

    Single.
    Your post saved me as if she can't host I can't see.

  2. #2096

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr440  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.
    Post the links of the girls you are talking to and MAYBE someone can help you.

  3. #2095

    Help

    Hey,

    I'm talking with a few girls on seeking, looking to see if anyone's talked to any of them or would test it before I do. To many scams on seeking now so I'm trying some caution. PM me if interested in helping me out.

  4. #2094

    Princessemmie

    She's legit, takes a while to see her. She is cautious and a good time. Worth the wait. Cute in person. She might have a BF now, she went quiet after a few meet ups.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?

    Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.

    If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.

    Princessemmie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c

  5. #2093

    Brazilian

    https://www.seeking.com/member/938be...7-d93d6c5292c1

    $300 no rush. Cute face however stomach area definitely had a kid or 2. Unpleasant to look at.

  6. #2092

    Princessemmie

    Anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her? Talked with her?

    Have talked with her. Not really sure what her deal is. She seems real, says she wants to meet but does not make definite plans, just says we'll meet soon.

    If anyone knows anything would appreciate it.

    Princessemmie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40396...b-b69617350a2c

  7. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Does the gift card work?
    My first sign up with a gift card did not work. I contacted SA and they told me they did not accept these. I proceeded to use my CC and it worked however my CC was hacked literally the same day and had 5 unauthorized charges. I cancelled the card and never renewed after the 30 days expired.

  8. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help.

    Trying to use a gift card {100 dollar }.
    Does the gift card work?

  9. #2089

    I am trying to use a 100 dollar gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Just sign up for automatic billing then cancel it right away so you don't forget it will give you the 30 days.
    Thanks for the help.

    Trying to use a gift card {100 dollar }.

  10. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I went to sign up for S A and they give two options 1 automatic billing for every month 2 buy 3 months at one time.

    No more one month membership??

    Please advise Thanks.
    Just sign up for automatic billing then cancel it right away so you don't forget it will give you the 30 days.

  11. #2087

    S A free membership for woman??

    Someone said no free memberships fro women. Please advise Thanks CM.

  12. #2086

    S A membership options?

    I went to sign up for S A and they give two options 1 automatic billing for every month 2 buy 3 months at one time.

    No more one month membership??

    Please advise Thanks.

  13. #2085

    Love it

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    I had a first date recently where I suggested a meet and greet. She mentioned that she would need to be paid for the meet and greet. I asked if that meant she was ready to skip the meet and greet and get straight to the fun. She said yes and we had a nice time. Sometimes I guess a lady's schedule is too busy.
    See that's what I'm talking about. Get to the good stuff quickly, everyone gets what they want, and if everyone likes it you keep going. If not you spent a little time and money and off to the next adventure.

  14. #2084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    First date. Lots of reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Not putting out on the first date is the norm for many. My usual experience is similar to Spike; to use his words (edited) an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for drinks & appetizers or dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear.

    As for me, I'll cover the cost of an Uber but that's it. Then there's the occasional exception where she invites me back to her place to get right down to it, in which case ppm applies.

    If they insist on allowance for meet and greet, and refuse to meet without it, I pass them by regardless of how hot the profile pic looks. I've run into this a few times. I'm sure you all know the rationale they use: my time is worth something; I'm taking my time to meet and you may never see me afterwards; etc.
    I had a first date recently where I suggested a meet and greet. She mentioned that she would need to be paid for the meet and greet. I asked if that meant she was ready to skip the meet and greet and get straight to the fun. She said yes and we had a nice time. Sometimes I guess a lady's schedule is too busy.

  15. #2083

    First Date

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with girls not putting out on the first date? Any future success? I found one girl who said she wouldn't want to do anything the first date. She is young. Looking to take the risk.
    Not putting out on the first date is the norm for many. My usual experience is similar to Spike; to use his words (edited) an initial meet and greet to get comfortable with each other and prove I am not a serial killer. I pay for drinks & appetizers or dinner and that's it. No allowance on initial meet and greet. I make that clear.

    As for me, I'll cover the cost of an Uber but that's it. Then there's the occasional exception where she invites me back to her place to get right down to it, in which case ppm applies.

    If they insist on allowance for meet and greet, and refuse to meet without it, I pass them by regardless of how hot the profile pic looks. I've run into this a few times. I'm sure you all know the rationale they use: my time is worth something; I'm taking my time to meet and you may never see me afterwards; etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape