Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,286 to 21,300 of 61379
-
08-02-19 14:13 #40094Senior Member

Posts: 161Tsts
Did she have any tattoos? Were you able to take pictures?
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 10:23 #40093Senior Member

Posts: 694Fairhaven Stacy
I was talking to some people yesterday that told me Stacy was found dead in a trunk of a car and some other girl was found dead in the front seat of a car in Curtis Bay.
-
08-02-19 05:57 #40092Senior Member

Posts: 197Harford rd action
I wasn't on the prowl but on my way to work I happened upon some action. On Harford rd right by the Stokos, I passed on blond spinner staring me down. I did a you turn and pulled up. Got her in the car did the LE check and drove to spot for a mic check. It was okay but got the job done. BBBJ with catch. She had tiny jean shorts, red skimpy tank top and a cups. Said her name was Katy. Dropped her off at 7-11, didn't get her number. Its good to see action on the north side of the Harford rd bridge.
-
08-02-19 00:08 #40091Senior Member

Posts: 278Duly noted
I see your point addiction defeats those factors due to it spurring great feats tolerance despite cold weather or geography.
-
08-01-19 12:06 #40090Banned Member

Posts: 254I don't doubt the cycle.
Hey,
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
I feel your points. I don't doubt there is a cycle. I'm just not convinced that cycle is tied to weather, that's all. In a city with 10's of 1000's of drug addicts, a girl or two doesn't define the norm. Addiction don't give a shit about the weather. You burn out when you been going too hard, regardless of climate. But I see your point. In theory, warmer weather is more conducive to street walking and more mongers out. So they burn out over the summer and disappear for the winter. I can see your angle (I didn't see it at first). I'm just not totally convinced that is the norm to the point where you can expect all thick girls to disappear for the winter.
-
08-01-19 09:34 #40089Senior Member

Posts: 484Emerald My Last Word
I still dream about my two days with Emerald, her looks, skills, attitude and personality. She literally treated me like a King for whatever reason, a level of service and attention I have never before experienced. But in all fairness this was like three months ago so Checkumout's experience is more recent than mine.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 05:15 #40088Senior Member

Posts: 694Emerald
The last time I saw her she was a walking wreck the drugs have really taken her dowse was at one time my go to girl but I have passed on her the last couple of times I saw her.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 05:10 #40087Senior Member

Posts: 484Emerald
Took her off the market for two days straight my last time visiting and posted some pics here at that time of this amazing woman, hope to reconnect next visit end August but no digits so might be a heavy lift for an out of towner. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 23:18 #40086Senior Member

Posts: 602Kiara
I saw her today, near Bon Secours Hospital. Baltimore & Payson (I think). She was on the corner, actually waiting for the bus. I made a you-turn but before I could get to her, the bus arrived and she got on.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
07-31-19 23:00 #40085Regular Member

Posts: 9Kandii
Can someone hook me up with kandii for 100 beans. Pm me.
-
07-31-19 22:58 #40084Senior Member

Posts: 181Stephanie on Pontiac
A couple of weeks ago I had her in my car but she asked to be let out because she thought I was a cop for some odd reason. Fast forward 2 weeks, I saw her again and made the scoop. She is a WSW, light brown hair, 32 years old, slim, tanned. She was wearing a flowered dress and flip flops. She clearly had no recollection of me this time. On the way to find a spot to park for a BBBJ, she began nodding off. Its usually a bad sign, but once we parked, she must have caught a 2nd wind because she was able to perform pretty well. No rushing, no rough teeth action, and no complaining. I released in her mouth but no swallow. Gave her a Jackson and a couple of 1's for a tip. She had no digits but I'd pick her up again if I see her.
-
07-31-19 22:46 #40083Senior Member

Posts: 181Bro, I'm the same way
I've never really had any desire for hooker cooch. I'm all about the sloppy toppy.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 22:35 #40082Senior Member

Posts: 278Did you ever meet a nikki strolling royal farms in w / w blvd with an obscenely phat ass, blonde 5'9, she goes back home to texas or jail to regain that monster of a backside almost like its clockwork, I also know a christy that hides for a while from street west and tear to comeback like in mere months with a phat ass. I'm tellin you its a cycle.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 22:27 #40081Senior Member

Posts: 278Emarald
Anyone see this enhanced delight of a streetwalker. Only girl I can definetely say can make me cum with a tit fuck.
-
07-31-19 20:28 #40080Senior Member

Posts: 883Doesn't Like
She doesn't prefer that but does have a price for it if you want it that bad and willing to pay. What that price is, I don't know.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




