Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,301 to 21,315 of 61379
-
07-31-19 16:01 #40079Senior Member

Posts: 339Don't think there is anything she won't do.
Originally Posted by SawPal
[View Original Post]
Least that's what she told me after lettin me piss on her face for a 10 tip.
-
07-31-19 15:50 #40078Banned Member

Posts: 254Kiara
Did anyone else spot Kiara yesterday at the corner of Wilkins and Pulaski? Around 6:30 - 7 pm. She had a backpack on her and was turning down mongers. It's like she was near the bus stop, but didn't look like she was really waiting for the bus. She turned me down, then I saw her ignoring another monger who was parked across the street and waving his hand out of his car for her. I guess she wasn't feeling it yesterday.
-
07-31-19 12:49 #40077Banned Member

Posts: 254I don't know
I honestly couldn't tell you either way. To each his own, but I don't fuck SWs. I wouldn't even ask what services are available other than BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SawPal
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 12:45 #40076Banned Member

Posts: 254Makes sense
I guess you make valid points, but I don't think any of them are tied to weather / season. Girls lose the weight as they burn out, regardless of what time of year. And a healthy weight makes them look more like a civi (in my opinion), so not 100% sure a big ass gets them locked up. And I may need you to slide me a number or two because I don't know any broke ass, dope fiends that got it like that to change locales based on weather. I see these same broke hoes in the summer and winter. Lmao! Peace, bro.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 12:37 #40075Banned Member

Posts: 254Not 100% sure
I know it was early afternoon. Somewhere between 1-3. I found her on 4th near Jeffrey.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 09:29 #40074Senior Member

Posts: 29Any info on Amber?
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d2daba1b7fed
Anyone know who she is and where I can find her?
-
07-31-19 09:21 #40073Senior Member

Posts: 883Timing
She can be spotted all hours of day and night and days. She's strolls BP area 3rd, 4th, 5th, between pont and jeff.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
She's pretty rough around the edges. Her mic skills however are impressive.
-
07-31-19 08:46 #40072Senior Member

Posts: 223Rosa
Burned some gas looking for her again last night myself! What time and where did you find her Sunday?
Thanks,
Jack.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 07:23 #40071Senior Member

Posts: 2419Actually that was a good explanation. Seeing as they're scarce it would behoove them to put in the effort to maintain their appetites.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 02:33 #40070Regular Member

Posts: 9For extra.
Does she do anal?
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 19:13 #40069Senior Member

Posts: 278Let me explain
Almost every thick walker is either so hooked on drugs they downgrade to shells of their former self or they leave for warmer pastures in the winter. Another possible outcome is due to their popularity caused by their bountiful rear is they are more likely to get caught in the act by LE then there less curvaceous counterparts.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
Its just a postulate I came up with to explain why pawgs are rarer in the winter. I have to engage in further field studies on the tracks to make this a true monger's theorem. Don't worry I'm definetely going to solve this formula. You could say its my baltimore mission= Bmish. Now ain't that an equation?
-
07-30-19 16:20 #40068Senior Member

Posts: 1370Maybe this went over my head but what does the vid have to do with "the best box ever".
Originally Posted by LenoxAve5
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 15:39 #40067Banned Member

Posts: 254Rosa
Had the luck of running into Rosa this past Sunday in Brooklyn. The hype is real! Often, I have read tales of great head on here, only to run into the girl and she is average, at best. Well. The truth was spoken on this one! LOL. Man, she knows what she is doing. Two thumbs up, for sure.
-
07-30-19 12:03 #40066Banned Member

Posts: 254That's an A and B convo.
Those gentleman are clearly having a familiar convo among themselves where context is fully known and established. I don't think they need to go out of their way to fill in gaps for a dude with 9 total posts. Why do they have to mention location when details are known to the people having the convo? Smh.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 11:56 #40065Banned Member

Posts: 254What is the correlation?
How is having a phat ass connected to being in jail or out-of-state in the winter? I am not making the connection, nor can I think of any logic that supports that.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





