Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 977 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 14641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1981

    Overdue reviews & questions for fellow reviewers

    My apologies gents, I should have submitted awhile back. Katia: outcall at my residence, tall, arrives plain jane, very friendly chat, donation taken care of she slips into the bathroom and emerges ga ga georgous, light makeup and modelicous lingerie ie; thigh highs on superior pins, stunning thong and bra set! Lfk and I roam downward to petite breasts which I love, super sensitive and she responds with iop, my hand is stroking the plate and she is pulling it in for more pressure. I roam my mouth and make out with the panty wrapped vag, go full daty unwrapped and she tapps out and takes control with furious BBBJ, I have to stop her, cover up and go mish for a bit and then into K9, she's so tall I stand as she kneels on the bed, again absolutely furious, probably 60 BPM, she pulls me into the bathroom for standing K9 in the mirrorthen to the floor, then back to the bed for more mirror fucking, I need a break but her enthusiasm and determintion are relentless (cmh). She goes dedicated BBBJ and I wash her molars. Repeat performance arranged, 5-6 dreams with her. I would still be dreaming but I texted her something retarded and she blocked me. Never rushed, great lingerie and Olympic Gold Medal sex!

    Your turn, recent posts from grace on lc, doesn't look like amazing grace from BP, any 411. Thanks.

  2. #1980

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Wow!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...577/7272565729

    Anyone remember what name this girl used to go by? Saw her three or four times around five years ago when she was active. Very quiet girl and I believe she was a lesbian. Decent service although nothing to write home about as I recall.
    I recall dreamtime, years ago I received a Jx2 'sandwitching' from her and girlfriend until they softened me. But be careful to enjoy them before she / them get to the edge; medication needs always linger around.

  3. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by FlGuyTampa21  [View Original Post]
    Her latest ad says no BBBJ. Was that your experience?
    I would suggest reaching out to them. Seem like a typo as that had not been my experience / dealkiller.

  4. #1978

    Christine and Jamie

    All three of my visits about a month ago-ish were double / solo BBBJ experiences (awesome) then CFS.

    Reading ad and other ones, believe across them is BBBJ is avail, but no BB(FS)....Like I said, that's my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlGuyTampa21  [View Original Post]
    Her latest ad says no BBBJ. Was that your experience?

  5. #1977

    NoBBBJ

    Her latest ad says no BBBJ. Was that your experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...170/7275000592

    Saw these 2 again last night for the 4th time (I prev reviewed). These 2 are the real deal. They are friendly, good attitudes, willing to please and comfortable to be around. TER had a rating I forgot it was a service and that's these 2. More like a FWB who you leave a gift of appreciation before leaving. They give a great 4 hand massage and try and ensure you will be coming back LOL.

    Highly recommend. Main point of this one is to note the consistency of the visits.

  6. #1976

    To everyone

    Much obliged for the reviews of tigolebitties peg. Anyone know of a 420 friendly girl that can enjoy an ass pounding?

  7. #1975

    Not great

    Quote Originally Posted by JahStoney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one? I can't seem to find any reviews, only her posts. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-564-7419/8/2334453
    I had this about a month ago and her service was OK, nothing special but not a bad BBBJ. Yesterday I tried her again and she has degraded. Looked rough and was dirty and I had to do a car date because the hotel owner is on to her and running off her clients. Looks 5, talent 6, attitude 0. I won't be back.

  8. #1974

    Blast from the past

    Wow!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...577/7272565729

    Anyone remember what name this girl used to go by? Saw her three or four times around five years ago when she was active. Very quiet girl and I believe she was a lesbian. Decent service although nothing to write home about as I recall.

  9. #1973

    Greek Providers

    Hey guys.

    Do you have any current recommendations for backdoor-friendly girls? Thanks!

  10. #1972

    Tigolebitties

    Quote Originally Posted by JahStoney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one? I can't seem to find any reviews, only her posts. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-564-7419/8/2334453
    Skip her, is all I can say.

  11. #1971

    Pagona / Peggy

    Be careful. Search the name on this board and you'll find a lot. She had a recent vacation with uncle for several bad habits including taking things that didn't belong to her. I ran into her once in public, cute as a blonde and seemed nice but the reviews and extensive court history suggest otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JahStoney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one? I can't seem to find any reviews, only her posts. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-564-7419/8/2334453

  12. #1970

    Tigolebitties

    Anyone have any information on this one? I can't seem to find any reviews, only her posts. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-564-7419/8/2334453

  13. #1969

    2 Girl Special / Highly recommend. Crystal and Jessie Round 4

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...170/7275000592

    Saw these 2 again last night for the 4th time (I prev reviewed). These 2 are the real deal. They are friendly, good attitudes, willing to please and comfortable to be around. TER had a rating I forgot it was a service and that's these 2. More like a FWB who you leave a gift of appreciation before leaving. They give a great 4 hand massage and try and ensure you will be coming back LOL.

    Highly recommend. Main point of this one is to note the consistency of the visits.

  14. #1968

    Any one know / recognize Charlotte from MomPov

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvrbakjak  [View Original Post]
    Need more info.
    You have a link? Phone? Picture?

  15. #1967

    Re: Kitty sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her those are old pics.
    Sooo, in your opinion, better or worse than the pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape