Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 977 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 14644
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1969

    2 Girl Special / Highly recommend. Crystal and Jessie Round 4

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...170/7275000592

    Saw these 2 again last night for the 4th time (I prev reviewed). These 2 are the real deal. They are friendly, good attitudes, willing to please and comfortable to be around. TER had a rating I forgot it was a service and that's these 2. More like a FWB who you leave a gift of appreciation before leaving. They give a great 4 hand massage and try and ensure you will be coming back LOL.

    Highly recommend. Main point of this one is to note the consistency of the visits.

  2. #1968

    Any one know / recognize Charlotte from MomPov

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvrbakjak  [View Original Post]
    Need more info.
    You have a link? Phone? Picture?

  3. #1967

    Re: Kitty sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her those are old pics.
    Sooo, in your opinion, better or worse than the pics?

  4. #1966

    Any one know / recognize Charlotte from MomPov

    Need more info.

  5. #1965

    Kitty

    Just saw her those are old pics.

  6. #1964

    Welcum to this site!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkEsquire  [View Original Post]
    I tried to search but couldn't find any info.
    If you search here for "kittie" there are quite a few reports! She's always fun IMO, but YMMV!!

  7. #1963

    Any info on Kitty?

    I tried to search but couldn't find any info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Looks like kitty is also back and looking good. Same shit though only outcall.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275203164

  8. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    They're by Tampa and McMullen Booth now.
    They still have an ad running? Contact? Saw them a couple times and it was a relaxing time for all.

  9. #1961

    Just spam

    Quote Originally Posted by CemStrolling  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler has a bunch of ads that are written in broken English offering very cheap services (40 or less per hour). Often they say alone and horny. It seems as if many are written the same way. The they either have an email address or out of state number. Has anyone actually tried to contact one of these?

    Example:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/35376731/
    Just spam, as others have suggested search on area code, city or something else. It will only find it if it is in the body of the ad though.

  10. #1960

    Kaylee

    So my review of her is slighty different.

    Yes the place is clean and area is safe.

    Yes she is super cool and easy to contact.

    Yes she makes you feel at ease.

    Yes it is $180 HR or $140 HHR as advertized.

    Yes she does have a killer body with bolt ons and DSL.

    But when it came to the main event she became very mechanical. She had limited skills and was unenthusiastic and lack luster in performance. I understand not every woman is GFE / PSE, but this was disappointing.

    And Yes everything is covered.

    I will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by STJames7  [View Original Post]
    Kaylee's apartment is clean and in a safe area on the way to Fort Desoto Beach. Super cool lady who is easy to contact and makes you feel at ease right away. $ . 8 for an hour. Mid to late 30's with a killer body. I'm not into GFE so I don't know is she does that and everything is covered. Plan on repeating.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1349268

  11. #1959

    What's the deal with all the LC ads?

    Listcrawler has a bunch of ads that are written in broken English offering very cheap services (40 or less per hour). Often they say alone and horny. It seems as if many are written the same way. The they either have an email address or out of state number. Has anyone actually tried to contact one of these?

    Example:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/35376731/

  12. #1958

    St Pete Blonde

    Has anybody seen this blonde? I've been wanting to see her for the longest time but not sure I want to commit to the long drive just to be disappointed.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../35334560/4842

  13. #1957

    Company

    Anyone met her recently? Can't find her ad and the contact I have goes crickets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190729-022041.jpg‎  

  14. #1956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    The two women who were Palm Harbor were great. Unfortunately, they moved to Trinity and I lost touch with them. There was nothing like getting a HJ with both of your hands deep in their pussies. Once, I was able to talk one of them into DATY.

    On a happier note, I saw Tracey today, Still the best BBBJ I've experienced.
    They're by Tampa and McMullen Booth now.

  15. #1955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Covered DATY?

    I suppose you can stick the girl into a dry cleaning garment bag - - - LOL Bil Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBoss  [View Original Post]
    I have a pretty good imagination, but I'm having trouble picturing this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape