Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 7897
-
08-05-19 09:52 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 393Liv2321
https://www.seeking.com/member/8817a...2-28697c0edec1
Don't bother with this one. Strictly online-only and platonic.
-
08-05-19 08:37 #2901Regular Member

Posts: 24Fairfaun
Met up with Fairfaun a while back too, nice girl, a little robotic noise but up for anything. Very good BBBJ and face fucking.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 20:15 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 124Brazilianbaby1
I've been talking to her for a while, she quoted me 4 beans, but I have not had time to meet her. Apparently this girl is her friend, their pics are on the same beach? . LOL.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/285d1...1-20e0ca7a9661
A month ago, someone on here asked for her info but that is all I have seen.
Let me know if you hook up with her.
-
08-04-19 10:51 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 103Brazilianbaby1
https://www.seeking.com/member/1e4f0...0-f61f3ed63941
Couldn't find anything but thought someone reported her before. Worth it? She can meet wants $$$.
-
08-03-19 14:58 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 103Rather watch pornhub than pay to watch them tbh. Plenty fish in the sea.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 12:41 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 200https://www.seeking.com/member/a4557...b-5f3649182708
This might pique someone else's interest. Couple on one profile, currently open to having a third person watch, not currently open to allowing the third to join. Did not discuss $.
-
08-03-19 10:19 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 236Mic skills are off the chart
Unbelievable mic skills! My top 5 all time!
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 07:58 #2895Banned Member

Posts: 1312Wow
I got her for 125 beans didn't have a bad attitude to me only thing that turned me off no mic work told me I like it from the back I banged it out and left.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 15:33 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 160Sugar baby_faith16 She'll be right over, just send her $180 for her car insurance first.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dff6c...a-5ffa02d17007
This one is a Junkie. Pills and Heroin. Always needs money but is DTF. She does look good but not as good as her pics. Her Stomach is all stretched out and nasty from child birth. She tried to ask for money upfront, I said no and she still met up. Would not repeat.
-
08-02-19 11:18 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 27Angellll
I've met with Angelll. She is UTR / pro. She is dtf if you get the room. She is a smoker but not all I could smell. In fact, she does have attractive perfume so that might linger if you need to be discreet. Performance wise, good to excellent the few times I've seen her. She does have a 'bf' that she says she wants to get away from. Don't know if that is real or if she is angling for more cash. She is shy so doesn't like cg without covering up the tatas which is too bad because they are nice.
-
08-02-19 09:14 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 103Fairfaun
https://www.seeking.com/member/935c6...a-b3c944e6e678
That's her, fairly easy to contact. She's in bmore but can drive. Nice body pierced nips and tats. Smelled a bit smoky. But dfk bbjcim all position msog. Nice tight and shaven and can take a pounding for a good couple hrs. Treat her nice. $$
https://www.seeking.com/member/a36d96b1-c831-4942-9588-ce129add226a
Anyone seen natural beauty 8? Made contact, seems eager to meet. N can host. Just the drive out there is a bit far. dm if youve seen her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5ea8fe75-6d85-7d31-52ca-8fdb923cbfd7
Angelllll? $$$ to meet, cant host. Anything on this one?
-
08-02-19 07:49 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 335Can you post a link?
How much was the price of admission? You met in her car?
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 07:47 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 335Ghosted me went silent
Day of our appointment; hour of our appointment she went dark and silent then she blocked me.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 00:09 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 89Baltimorebabygrl SA
I saw baltimorebabygrl from SA tonight. She was 1 hr 45 min late. Shows how pathetic I am that I waited. There were update texts as to her progress, but I thought that I was being played. When she showed up in her European luxury sedan, I was relieved. Her face is as nice as her profile. She is thin, maybe too thin. At 1st I thought, drugged, at least drunk. But I was wrong, it is a benign tremor. It is however unsexy. Voice wavers a little. BBBJ was good, tiny pussy, clit, labia; all small. Tiny responsive tits. Little ponch belly. Smoker. Loved deep penetrating kisses, which took getting used to with smoker's tongue. At 1st, I was like, just enjoy, and get through it. But by the end I liked her. Still processing if I would repeat. She grew on me. Actually sweet girl.
-
08-01-19 22:28 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 42So many time wasters
Catrinap Wants $2 k per month.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c189b...e-64a90a4ac751
Sugar baby_faith16 She'll be right over, just send her $180 for her car insurance first.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dff6c...a-5ffa02d17007
21 yearold_brat wants $250 for brunch.











Reply With Quote






