Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2887

    Lilmoxie69

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5518f...5-225fbc9c87ab

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

  2. #2886

    Save your time

    Lilmamiii96 suddenly needs last minute money for a sitter.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/80c85...4-f00a240bbbf6

    Goth zelda Needs to br friends, maybe fwd can happen later, makes it very clear she isn't a without any discussions of meeting or money occurring.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/52dc3...b-879f1fc8ab17

  3. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Does the SA version get BB?
    None of your links work.

  4. #2884
    Interesting. Does the SA version get BB?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro visiting Baltimore, MD. Doubletree hotel. Leaves tomorrow. Annabelle on eros https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    $300 via SA, $350 via Eros. Not sure if she's indy or agency.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b77d...0-466f496e1017

    She sent me a selfie, and it's her.

  5. #2883

    XoXoCeleste024

    I have a meeting setup with this one, have no idea it it's going to happen. Has anyone seen her?

    TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/89c01...1-21666e4e7ae5

  6. #2882

    Kathy131

    She is a pro visiting Baltimore, MD. Doubletree hotel. Leaves tomorrow. Annabelle on eros https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    $300 via SA, $350 via Eros. Not sure if she's indy or agency.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b77d...0-466f496e1017

    She sent me a selfie, and it's her.

  7. #2881

    Thanks for the intel, I can stop wasting my time!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng  [View Original Post]
    I met her a couple months ago. She's not into it, poor skills all around. Has a pretty low quality bob job. Damage was $3. She reached out a few times but I have no interest in repeating.

    Photos are much more attractive than real life.
    I appreciate it very much. Will stop messaging her.

  8. #2880

    Philly Baby

    Long time lurker.

    Curious if the Baltimore brothers have any experience with a Philly area SB with Brownskinbedbarbie?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-83372eb1e11c

    Like to compare notes.

    TU.

  9. #2879

    Met Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a pro, good progress on meeting until we discussed money. $200 for first meeting open to increase got me silence. Good luck if you get a good amount please update here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42cdd...4-dfc1577421d9
    I met her a couple months ago. She's not into it, poor skills all around. Has a pretty low quality bob job. Damage was $3. She reached out a few times but I have no interest in repeating.

    Photos are much more attractive than real life.

  10. #2878

    Calliope252

    I think she's a pro. Told me to txt closer to availability 410-205-6673 Photo looks like from an escort alligator ad. Does anyone recognize her? I think Owings mills based on phone number.

    TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8fad6...5-65495327baea

  11. #2877

    Collegebby99

    Only wants to sell photos or videos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/52db8...7-618a0b7af5ba

  12. #2876

    I saw her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    I'm a nonsmoker, and I really had no issue.

    Maybe it's more of a YMMV.

    As for my visit, she did warn me about her roommate being home. (I'm glad because I hate surprises like that).

    Her body is amazing, and so are her skills!!

    Started with BJ and finished with mish. She was fun, pleasant, and definitely not a rushed session.

    I will definitely repeat. Soon! Pretty sure the next visit will focus on K9. That booty is hot!!
    And although she was nice, I won't be returning.

  13. #2875

    Zoey Marie24

    Looks like a pro, good progress on meeting until we discussed money. $200 for first meeting open to increase got me silence. Good luck if you get a good amount please update here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42cdd...4-dfc1577421d9
    Last edited by Telcova; 07-27-19 at 08:35. Reason: new title

  14. #2874

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng  [View Original Post]
    Wants money to pay her phone bill so we can continue talking. Maybe she'll also send photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02b76...a-bfb4cc0d1f1d
    She's on WYP asked me to pay her phone bill and she would send pics and videos.

  15. #2873

    Kayla126

    Online only. Wants to get to know each other for a while first.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f04ef...6-6d8a194d6fc0

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape