Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 24541
-
08-02-19 17:20 #4561Regular Member

Posts: 6MILF feedback
Saw her recently. She is as advertised but maybe a few lbs heavier than her pics. If you like them thick, but not fat, she's for you. Nice lady, very chatty. She hosts in Dundalk area and is Greek friendly for a small up charge. Damage was 150 bones for hh. Has cats but they are friendly. Great tits. Loves what she does.
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 15:17 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 512Ive seen her before. She was upsell on everything. Scratched the milf itch and plowed her raw. Wouldnt repeat. Same pic from years ago. Wasnt a body rub involved just straight escort.
BQ22.
Originally Posted by BonsaiBoner
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 14:32 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 32Lesley
When I was with her she kept her top on and just pulled out her tits so if the scars were on her stomach or around that area then I didn't see any.
Originally Posted by JackTrap
[View Original Post]
Thank everybody for the info on the other two ladies.
-
08-02-19 13:19 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 220Let us know
Let us know how it goes. She does look interesting.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 09:49 #4557Regular Member

Posts: 10You're almost right! LOL. Her old number was an old preacher man reciting the Bible in 20 seconds but her then name and now name have surfaced and I believe she is trying to stray away from her old name Megan Foxx. The new number is posted with a 665 exchange for Parkville. She had it before but when her brother and this guy Uncle Fester pimped her out it was somehow hard to keep that phone around I guess.
Originally Posted by Jpa866
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 09:27 #4556Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm posting a photo or two of her now. She now goes by her old stage name and e-mail name (Martha Boehm) when when was working Back Page and various hotels in Timonium. Running around with her short crusty looking boyfriend pimp with a bald head and thick glasses that looked just like Uncle Fester from the Adams Family. I do believe a gentleman that wrote in this forum a venture made short from getting the old Cowgirl from Martha Foxx Boehm. Ummm, I mean Megan Foxx when apparently Uncle Fester was in the hallway by the elevators getting ready to freaking rob this guy! Megan Martha Boehm Foxx must have really needed a fix that day I'll tell ya. And yes. I have also for your viewing pleasure, have a picture of Uncle Fester. Oh yea. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 09:14 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 97Be careful with the Abingdon girl. In one of her pictures she is with another girl known for robbery.
Originally Posted by Bizzmzn
[View Original Post]
I've been to see the middle river girl when she was in cockeysville last week. She was great. Petite girl just how I like them. Is over on Pulaski now I think. Has a girlfriend who stays with her but she wasn't a problem.
-
08-02-19 02:12 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 1626Lesley doesnot seem to be like 25 yrs as her ad says. She may be around mid 30's.
Originally Posted by Bizzmzn
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 01:02 #4553Regular Member

Posts: 22Known for Robbery
The last time I had seen Lesley was a couple of years ago and she had a lot of scars on her. That has always been a turn off for me. Are they still there?
Originally Posted by Bizzmzn
[View Original Post]
And be careful of the last girl you posted in middle river. I believe she is working with Kayla and Shelby, who's known for robbing people.
-
08-02-19 00:35 #4552Regular Member

Posts: 10I hope this helps you out.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 23:24 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 380Thank You
Thank you for the info. I might try her DM on Twitter. Hopefully she checks them.
Originally Posted by MetPage
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 18:46 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 99Body Rub in Owings Mills
Hi all,
I'm going to set up a visit with her for this weekend and wondered if anyone has seen her before. Offering body rubs with a hint of more being available.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/ma...e/779219089932
-
08-01-19 18:06 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 120She occasionally works at Hustler and / or The Ritz stripping between making porn vids. Not sure if she does anything else unless you make it worth her time $$ wise.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 15:17 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 32Lesley
Good Afternoon Gents.
This weekend I had the pleasure of seeing Lesley. She actually looks like her pictures. She did have a bit of a belly but she does not show that in the pictures. It wasnt a turn off for me but it might be for someone else. Everything was covered including the BJ but she made up for it with her skill. The fee was 200 for the hour with her other fees being 120 for hh and 80 for ss. She might be my go to now until I can find somebody closer to the edgewood area.
Lesley's Link: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...659/4435273463.
I was wondering if you gents had any info about these two ladies?
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...25097/abingdon
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...739/4108707996
-
08-01-19 12:29 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 142My too!
http://baltimore.sugarnights.com/esc...ten-mature-gfe
Originally Posted by ProjectMayham
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






