Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 24545
-
08-01-19 12:29 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 142My too!
http://baltimore.sugarnights.com/esc...ten-mature-gfe
Originally Posted by ProjectMayham
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 00:48 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 380Clover Baltimore
Has anyone had any experience with Clover Baltimore? I randomly found a clip of her on pornbay and I'm really curious about her. Looks like she's like a lot of new pornstars and going with the manyvids / onlyfans route first before going to mainstream sites.
I tried doing a search in the whole Baltimore section and nothing came up under Clover. Any help is greatly appreciated.
She's done clips with some other girls that I'm really interested in. Hopefully she also provides.
https://twitter.com/cloverbaltimore?lang=en
-
07-31-19 22:37 #4548

Posts: 73Dinah & utr friend caramel hunny
I saw them together about 2 years ago. Best duo ever that I have had. Lots of girl on girl action. They will wear you out, eat your Wheaties if you sign up for this. Very reasonable entry fee.
Caramel is a low volume utr from Texas, and Dinah's friend from outside the hobby. Sexy young ebony, perfect body cute face. Doubt you will find reviews on her anywhere. I can attest to this hot duo. Check them out while caramel is in town.
-top guy out-.
SM.
Link to Twitter with info.
https://twitter.com/DinahMcIntyreXo/...950695428?s=19
-
07-31-19 21:32 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 441I asked about her and GFE girls earlier, but didn't get a response.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 20:22 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 139In all fairness there's a few sketchy hookers I'm on the fence about and a kitchen appliance thrown in might seal the deal.
Originally Posted by Stumbler53
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 20:20 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 139According to her Facebook, she hasn't been in Baltimore in months, seems like she's been doing some traveling.
Originally Posted by BaltCount
[View Original Post]
GFE posts have been gone for months, both downtown and the Charles Village spot.
-
07-31-19 11:33 #4544Regular Member

Posts: 6Madison
Does anyone know what happened to the blond spinner that went by Madison. She started at the old Charles village place and moved out on her own at higher prices. She was a lot of fun, actually gave a great message too, and I haven't seen her post in a year or so. Also, is that Charles village place still in biz? Haven't seen their "GFE" posts in a minute.
-
07-31-19 08:29 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 78What a deal
So she gives you an air fryer after you fuck her. What a great deal.
Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 06:38 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 1626She used to share room with another provider.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 05:25 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 367https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...34119652/Nicki
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 22:05 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 811Another new one.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...164/2402527283
Has anyone seen her.
-
07-30-19 19:28 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 602Megan / Roxy
What is she asking? I've seen her recent pics, but I've also seen her at her worst. She looks 10 times better now!! That doesn't mean I'd pay 10 times more, but comparing the drastic before / after appearance, that has to worth something? Yes / No? Is she asking for a slightly higher than SW rate, but lower than traditional escorts? Something in-between seems reasonable, especially if she has a room and is GFE.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
07-30-19 18:37 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 102Here ya go
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026
Originally Posted by ProjectMayham
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 13:18 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 26Milf
I love MILFs anyone out there with more info in her?
Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 12:45 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 25Westside
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...106/4439372314
Had this one earlier, the pics are older. She's put on a good 15 pounds and all in the stomach. Good provider for standard escort rate, but I hate when they don't keep accurate pics. Got there and she looks a solid 7 months pregnant. Everything covered, hosting in a semi decent apartment.












Reply With Quote




