Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40064

    Wsw

    Torey. Hands down the best box ever!

    https://youtu.be/FgoBGJT7Qoc

  2. #40063

    Cynthia

    Saw a WSW for first time on Aston.

    She gave an ok BBBJ, cute face.

    Might be better half and half.

    Asked for 30 willing to take standard, nice personality.

  3. #40062

    Bli ivy

    How is she looking these days.

  4. #40061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Pulaski highway track?

    Saw some walkers down pulaski highway on the royal farms before the exit to 895. Is this a regular occurance or a sign of abundance at this time of year.

  5. #40060
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Yeah when she has been off the streets for a minute, she's one of the prettiest girls out there.
    Always pretty, but I want those curves and thickness back.

  6. #40059
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Ain't that weird though its like she's a little masochist wanting to be put in her place. But regardless of the attitude she's reliable in the winter when most pawgs are in jail or out of state.
    She's done her time too. Being available is not the same as reliable in performance. Consistency and attitude goes a long way.
    Having a bad attitude, when you're doing a service job, even at McDonalds. messes up the experience. She has a good body scars and all. Decent head.
    I'm paying for a specific feeling (me). If I want to spend money on a lady, get attitude and poor sex, I'd get married again. Just saying.

  7. #40058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Was crying to me one day. Everybody always trying to doggie me. It hurts. Dummy. I said with an ass like that we like to see it in the air.
    Takes the wood out the pencil, but wants your money. 1st couple dates fine after that a waste of time. She must be bi (polar). If you treat her shitty she's less likely to act out. I see her out between 1-4am. just bypass. Later for that.T oo much effort. I need to get stress off not get more.
    Ain't that weird though its like she's a little masochist wanting to be put in her place. But regardless of the attitude she's reliable in the winter when most pawgs are in jail or out of state.

  8. #40057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jalin

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I that's the case; I can't wait to see her with the weight back on.
    Yeah when she has been off the streets for a minute, she's one of the prettiest girls out there.

  9. #40056
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Nite, I'm pretty sure that she's still on vacation.
    I that's the case; I can't wait to see her with the weight back on.

  10. #40055
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Tude with a capital T. But that ass is way phat!

    Phyuck!
    Was crying to me one day. Everybody always trying to doggie me. It hurts. Dummy. I said with an ass like that we like to see it in the air.
    Takes the wood out the pencil, but wants your money. 1st couple dates fine after that a waste of time. She must be bi (polar). If you treat her shitty she's less likely to act out. I see her out between 1-4am. just bypass. Later for that.T oo much effort. I need to get stress off not get more.

  11. #40054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Off the track in wilkens

    I see her walk around the wilkens loop next to the westside shopping center

  12. #40053
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Tude with a capital T. But that ass is way phat!

    Phyuck!
    In what neighborhood can she be found? Location mentions matter, guys.

  13. #40052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jaylin

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where this beautiful beast is at these days?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3372091...g_the_standard
    Nite, I'm pretty sure that she's still on vacation.

  14. #40051

    Jalin

    Does anybody know where this beautiful beast is at these days?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3372091...g_the_standard

  15. #40050
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Way too much tude for me.
    I second that. Tude with a capital T. But that ass is way phat!

    Phyuck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape