Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 339 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Dude, if she is asking for your employer, that is a little much. I think that prolly is her selling style, hard to get. So if you want her, you can do it again and say hey, I really like you, etc. , lke all the other pussy eating mongers.
    Alot of these indie girls or girls who have a booker ask for employment verification now. All these higher priced chicks if you follow them on twiiter or ig will have a link to there site.

    Click on appt procedure or contact will ask for work.

    Hell nah. I just move onto the next girl who doesn't ask for work but 2 provider refs.

  2. #829
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    You take the good you take the bad

    The good. Great body, black pro gal (not nonpro like all of hollywood guy's shit brigade), likes to suck dick bbbbj, let's me cum all over her, easy place on the west side, not too much drama, gets wet enough that you slip out unless you have a 10 inch maglite like me, has that ass that in reverse cowgirl that even if lebron makes the championships (asshole is going to tear his groin because he is a fat ass and play about 40 games), and it is game 7 against fucken giannis and it is on teevee and the fourth quarter, you would watch her ass doggy rather than the last minute.

    The bad. Has that refugee camp B. O. , I am bored of her, she wants 300 for a full on fuck sesh (I last about 45 minutes and bounce) and my dick went numb from fucking her (EDP445 style).

    Just send me a message and reference west side gal.

  3. #828
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Soft sell

    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    My fello Mongers. A few words on Amy Taylor.

    I was originally intrigued by the looks and advertised intelligence. And frankly figured that if she is getting these rates on the reg there had to be a reason. I filled out the form on her site, answered all the questions.

    I got a 1 word reply "incomplete" (I had not put an actual date, I said mid Aug., our travel plans are not final.).

    She then stated she had googled me, and started ripping into me that I did not seem rich enough, and that the company I said I was with did not have a big enough web precence.

    I understand screening, but who the fuck does she think he is? In the end I am paying to (dream) about putting my dick in your mouth. And she acts like she is doing me a favor even talkign to me.

    She was SO rude about the entire process, every communication so insanley uppity and stuck up and rude. I ended things after 2 emails. I want nothing to do with seeing this *****. It was unreal how she acted. I was never anything less than polite, explained why my security firm does not have a large web precence, even offered to wire a deposit just for a public meet and greet. She responded being a total ****.

    I totally agree with the other reviewers on this. She is a aging bitter old ***** not getting any younger. She is not doing anyone any favors. And won't be getting those rates for long. You guys might have better luck. But to hell with Amy Taylor. MBA and MENSA member my ass.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/amy-taylor/
    Dude, if she is asking for your employer, that is a little much. I think that prolly is her selling style, hard to get. So if you want her, you can do it again and say hey, I really like you, etc. , lke all the other pussy eating mongers.

  4. #827
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Amy Taylor HELL NO

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    She has been providing since the Jurassic. I think she wants a grand to say hello. She is the perfect illustration of the statement that there is no such thing as a thousand dollar hoohah, only a thousand dollar john.
    My fello Mongers. A few words on Amy Taylor.

    I was originally intrigued by the looks and advertised intelligence. And frankly figured that if she is getting these rates on the reg there had to be a reason. I filled out the form on her site, answered all the questions.

    I got a 1 word reply "incomplete" (I had not put an actual date, I said mid Aug., our travel plans are not final.).

    She then stated she had googled me, and started ripping into me that I did not seem rich enough, and that the company I said I was with did not have a big enough web precence.

    I understand screening, but who the fuck does she think he is? In the end I am paying to (dream) about putting my dick in your mouth. And she acts like she is doing me a favor even talkign to me.

    She was SO rude about the entire process, every communication so insanley uppity and stuck up and rude. I ended things after 2 emails. I want nothing to do with seeing this *****. It was unreal how she acted. I was never anything less than polite, explained why my security firm does not have a large web precence, even offered to wire a deposit just for a public meet and greet. She responded being a total ****.

    I totally agree with the other reviewers on this. She is a aging bitter old ***** not getting any younger. She is not doing anyone any favors. And won't be getting those rates for long. You guys might have better luck. But to hell with Amy Taylor. MBA and MENSA member my ass.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/amy-taylor/

  5. #826
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    58

    http://www.thatmall.com/micheline/

    She says she is 58. At least she puts herself in the right generation. She is a baby boomer. She prolly was a looker back when the first Bush was vice president (scratch that, when he was CIA director). Now, she is just old and not 58. A gal like this should do it for free. Heinz 58 would be ashamed.

  6. #825

    Humaniplex

    Can someone vote me out of Quarantine.

    Want to see her pics and what kind of scars she has.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BoricuaCheetah69

  7. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    I just know how to filter out the bullshit. That is why my mongering experience is probably more intense than most here.
    Cool. What's the damage then?

  8. #823

  9. #822

    No guts, no glory

    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you risked it with all those warning signs? You a brave man LOL.
    I just know how to filter out the bullshit. That is why my mongering experience is probably more intense than most here.

  10. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Bridgette is better looking than the redhead model she uses for her ads. She is actually a brunette. Saw her at a Hemet incall for half hour. However, she is not GFE. That is why I have not repeated. I have pics of what she actually looks like in real life but don't feel like posting them here.
    Wow, you risked it with all those warning signs? You a brave man LOL.

  11. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter99  [View Original Post]
    There are a few instagram models I want to meet but I can't find any reviews for them. When you want to meet of them or a pornstar then how can you figure out what's on the menu? Eg if they do GFE or kiss well?

    I'm really impressed by this one's website.

    https://www.jessieluu.com/
    For 1 K an hour you are in the wrong place. You should find somebody like gtokevin. You fly to them or they fly to you. And you should be looking at real sugar babies unless you are only after one night stands per woman. For 1 K per month for a few fucks, you get the best of HX, before they are fallen into HX. She is a total babe but only if you liek that sort of things. For that price most will do everything to keep you coming back unless it's unbearable to serve you.

  12. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't even take Bridgette as a TOFTT. She's more than likely not real. Look at the phone numbers with similar images. Her ads on cityxguide say she's highly reviewed when she's not LOL. It's a big NO for me. Different ads posted recently on different sites using different phone numbers. Cashapp, Venmo, paypal accepted. Stay away!
    Bridgette is better looking than the redhead model she uses for her ads. She is actually a brunette. Saw her at a Hemet incall for half hour. However, she is not GFE. That is why I have not repeated. I have pics of what she actually looks like in real life but don't feel like posting them here.

  13. #818
    I wouldn't even take Bridgette as a TOFTT. She's more than likely not real. Look at the phone numbers with similar images. Her ads on cityxguide say she's highly reviewed when she's not LOL. It's a big NO for me. Different ads posted recently on different sites using different phone numbers. Cashapp, Venmo, paypal accepted. Stay away!

  14. #817
    One post after I tried contacting without a reply does exemplify interest. Also it seems that EI these days has had a huge influx in fake posts. Some seem easy to spot as the pics are obviously TGTBT, others also seem to post / jet around the country in patterns that seem crazy even for the most active of traveling gals. Was guessing it's fake, but I've seen other real providers dismissed as fake so I gave them corrected info. Hoping someone has some Useful information otherwise it's just another post fading into obscurity.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    You seem really interested in her Monger562, hit her up and take one for the team. Could be your next ATF. Be safe fella!

  15. #816

    Re:

    I have not seen Jessie, but a fellow monger on RMaps strongly recommended her to me. He said she was the total package. She's certainly an investment, and as with all these girls you have to ask what services they provide: BBBJ, DFK or LFK (I. E. Deep french kiss) whatever. Some girls won't kiss, and others will. Just like porn some girls kiss and others don't. Some girls swallow and others don't.

    You can also simply text please send your menu or you can ask if DFK is offered. This isn't rocket science, so just communicate what you want and see how it goes. Keep in mind you're communicating with a girl who you think is hot and who doesn't know a thing about you, so sometimes you have to build some trust before the menu opens even wider. Read these reviews as you'll see that a lot of girls who say nothing bareback often ditch this policy for the right price or with the right client.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter99  [View Original Post]
    There are a few instagram models I want to meet but I can't find any reviews for them. When you want to meet of them or a pornstar then how can you figure out what's on the menu? Eg if they do GFE or kiss well?

    I'm really impressed by this one's website.

    https://www.jessieluu.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape