Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8271
-
07-27-19 11:08 #1491Regular Member

Posts: 13Kittens
Went to Kittens for the first time. It's crowded at night! Got dances from a few different. Had an amazing HJ in the VIP. For some reason I love them at strip clubs. Was form a half Asian girl named Aisha / Asia. 200 for 15 min and 50 more to the club.
-
07-26-19 16:48 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 637Pandoras
Went to Pandora's the other night. Hung with Jessie for a bit, you get girl with a belly buttery cute face. Some private dances but wouldn't do anything extra. Talked to a girl named Victoria for a bit but settled on Roxy. Insisted on 300 for FS. Settled for 150 for FS.
-
07-26-19 13:28 #1489Regular Member

Posts: 13What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 01:18 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 379Probably kittens. I go to Pandora's but I'm not looking for FS, you can get a HJ tho. Again, I'm not looking for FS so it hasn't come up. Afternoons are a different story, always someone's offering it.
Originally Posted by YouknoeMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 16:53 #1487Regular Member

Posts: 1Kittens vs Pandoras
About to visit Seattle for the first time tomorrow and from what I read here, I plan on either going to Kittens or Pandoras on Friday night to score some extras. However, most of the reports here suggest extras are usually only provided during the afternoons. Since I land around 9 pm, which club would be my best bet for the night? Kittens or Pandoras?
I'm currently leaning towards Kittens but I'm not entirely sure. Also if anyone has names for dancers that provide FS or BJs (CBJ or BBBJ) on Friday nights, that would be helpful too.
-
07-25-19 03:36 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 26How much
On the main floor in one of the rooms? How much did she charge?
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 19:33 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 1019Stay away from Tanya at Pandoras. She is a scam artist.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 09:38 #1484Regular Member

Posts: 22Pandoras
Long time looker here. Figured about time I start paying my share. I have been to Pandoras numerous time over the last few years. Always leave happy. I avoid nights and try and stick to weekday afternoons. Higher service, lower costs and more privacy in the back (yes I know there is not much to begin with). Yesterday was no exception. Had a nice time with "Imagine". 120 for total damages.
-
07-22-19 22:17 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 256Pandora's
Yes, the young girls are the Graduating Class of 2019.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 20:36 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 224Yes. They're just like everyone else.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:50 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 467Asians
Any of you guys have experience getting extras with any Asian dancers at pandora etc?
-
07-22-19 03:30 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 379Pandoras
Was there last Friday night and the place was full of young hotties, must've hired recently. Happy to say that the service is back to what it was, free roaming of the hands is the standard. I don't go there for FS so that's plenty for me. Got very nice dances with a cute girl Jasmine, amazing rack, got some mutual play and left happy after a few songs.
-
07-21-19 12:01 #1479Regular Member

Posts: 19The gals can charge whatever they want, they are independent contractors. Most of the WA clubs are 160 15 min, 280 for 30 and 400 for an hour. The house keeps 1/3 of the money usually.
Originally Posted by Cartro06
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 06:07 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 97I didn't know Anya as a FS girl there. Did you ask her or did she offer it up to you?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 23:10 #1477I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Common issue
Yes, I've heard that some dancers won't give it up to guys with small dicks.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





