Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 553 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1506

    Butter?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora's the other night. Hung with Jessie for a bit, you get girl with a belly buttery cute face. Some private dances but wouldn't do anything extra. Talked to a girl named Victoria for a bit but settled on Roxy. Insisted on 300 for FS. Settled for 150 for FS.
    WTF is a "buttery" cute face? Is this a reference to "butterface" I. E. "She was great, nice bod, everything but her face" (butterface).

    If this is the same Jessie, I don't know why you didn't at least get an offer for a HJ. Always treats you good without being an ROB. Good at what she does. If you're trying to say she's a "butterface", I disagree. I thinks she's actually pretty cute. Been getting handies from her for a couple years now. Always a bargain, because she makes you cum quick.

  2. #1505

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens for the first time. It's crowded at night! Got dances from a few different. Had an amazing HJ in the VIP. For some reason I love them at strip clubs. Was form a half Asian girl named Aisha / Asia. 200 for 15 min and 50 more to the club.

  3. #1504

    Pandoras

    Went to Pandora's the other night. Hung with Jessie for a bit, you get girl with a belly buttery cute face. Some private dances but wouldn't do anything extra. Talked to a girl named Victoria for a bit but settled on Roxy. Insisted on 300 for FS. Settled for 150 for FS.

  4. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Laylonni the other night at Kittens.
    What was the damage?

  5. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by YouknoeMe  [View Original Post]
    About to visit Seattle for the first time tomorrow and from what I read here, I plan on either going to Kittens or Pandoras on Friday night to score some extras. However, most of the reports here suggest extras are usually only provided during the afternoons. Since I land around 9 pm, which club would be my best bet for the night? Kittens or Pandoras?

    I'm currently leaning towards Kittens but I'm not entirely sure. Also if anyone has names for dancers that provide FS or BJs (CBJ or BBBJ) on Friday nights, that would be helpful too.
    Probably kittens. I go to Pandora's but I'm not looking for FS, you can get a HJ tho. Again, I'm not looking for FS so it hasn't come up. Afternoons are a different story, always someone's offering it.

  6. #1501

    Kittens vs Pandoras

    About to visit Seattle for the first time tomorrow and from what I read here, I plan on either going to Kittens or Pandoras on Friday night to score some extras. However, most of the reports here suggest extras are usually only provided during the afternoons. Since I land around 9 pm, which club would be my best bet for the night? Kittens or Pandoras?

    I'm currently leaning towards Kittens but I'm not entirely sure. Also if anyone has names for dancers that provide FS or BJs (CBJ or BBBJ) on Friday nights, that would be helpful too.

  7. #1500

    How much

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Laylonni the other night at Kittens.
    On the main floor in one of the rooms? How much did she charge?

  8. #1499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys have experience getting extras with any Asian dancers at pandora etc?
    Stay away from Tanya at Pandoras. She is a scam artist.

  9. #1498

    Pandoras

    Long time looker here. Figured about time I start paying my share. I have been to Pandoras numerous time over the last few years. Always leave happy. I avoid nights and try and stick to weekday afternoons. Higher service, lower costs and more privacy in the back (yes I know there is not much to begin with). Yesterday was no exception. Had a nice time with "Imagine". 120 for total damages.

  10. #1497

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was there last Friday night and the place was full of young hotties, must've hired recently.
    Yes, the young girls are the Graduating Class of 2019.

  11. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys have experience getting extras with any Asian dancers at pandora etc?
    Yes. They're just like everyone else.

  12. #1495

    Asians

    Any of you guys have experience getting extras with any Asian dancers at pandora etc?

  13. #1494

    Pandoras

    Was there last Friday night and the place was full of young hotties, must've hired recently. Happy to say that the service is back to what it was, free roaming of the hands is the standard. I don't go there for FS so that's plenty for me. Got very nice dances with a cute girl Jasmine, amazing rack, got some mutual play and left happy after a few songs.

  14. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartro06  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kittens yesterday and was quoted a VIP rate of 250 for 15,500 for hh, 1000 for hr.

    Is that the going rate for VIP in Washington? Where I come from, 250 will get you an hr in VIP or HH with 2 ladies.
    The gals can charge whatever they want, they are independent contractors. Most of the WA clubs are 160 15 min, 280 for 30 and 400 for an hour. The house keeps 1/3 of the money usually.

  15. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I met Anya at Pandoras. Nice spinner. A cups.

    HJ with Lube, the covered me up () and rode me.

    150.
    I didn't know Anya as a FS girl there. Did you ask her or did she offer it up to you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape