Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 10966
-
07-28-19 13:51 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 265ET hit it right on. Summer traditionally has more time wasters on SA with college girls home, newbies who like the idea of easy money for doing what comes naturally, so they post a profile then flake when it comes time to schedule and do the deed. Beyond that SA has consistently declined with GPS, scammers, and a proliferation of time wasters that go silent when you want to schedule a meet or worse don't show up and keep you waiting with a bar tab on top of it. Despite the high ratio of SB's to SD's in Boston, the pool of at least decent looking women (never mind hot ones) who are real seems to be on the decline. And their knowing this, combined with mongers who will not hold the line and pay more, is what's leading to price inflation. It's up to us gents to hold the line of prices.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 13:32 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 265Blue Velvet
Same experience. Exchanged encouraging messages then radio silence when I wanted to schedule.
Originally Posted by RamDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 22:06 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 82Same Experience
I too had a couple text chats with this one. She did the same thing, seemed positive, then went silent. Keep us posted if you break the ice.
Originally Posted by RamDoodle
[View Original Post]
JW.
-
07-27-19 15:07 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 742Have not talked with her but if you do meet up with her don't give her more than 150-200 200 may be stretching it. LOL.
Originally Posted by RamDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 11:35 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 48Update. Stay away. Drugs, bad.
Originally Posted by TexasYesMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 11:09 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 742MoneyT18 on Seeking
MoneyT18 time waster, game player, and flake. Messaged her, we talked, said to contact her today. I contact her we are talking, she has not seen my picture so let her see them.
Then says wrong number, do not contact me. Says I am the wrong number yet she messaged me on seeking with her number and to contact her while we were talking.
LOL Can't make this crap up WTF is going on with this site? Avoid this girl.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b5365...7-dab33d8bd255
-
07-26-19 22:59 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 41Blue Velvet
Has anyone had a chance to meet this one? Had couple of encouraging messages exchanged and then radio silent. Would appreciate any input. Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3385d...d-2099589dd27f
-
07-26-19 22:26 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 48BlondeBeautyLV
Any one know anything here?
Goes by Olivia. Smoking hot blonde.
-
07-26-19 17:47 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 299In my opinion it's been a steady, gradual decline over a period of time. There might slight seasonal changes but the underlying trend is consistently downward. I look back to a few years back and the difference is striking. The GPS, platonic, scammers, and other time-wasters are taking more and more space on the site. There might still be a few gems but the numbers aren't in our favor.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
It cracks me up on here when some guy posts a profile link and says he FC'd her for 3-400 $ and you look at the profile and she's a fat, bland or ugly looking girl. So yeah, the SD pool has not helped itself either. When 0/10 get several hundreds a visit, a lot of girls start thinking they're worth $5000 a month.
-
07-26-19 12:20 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 379I agree. This is my 4th or 5th time on SA and its definitely the worst experience I've had. I'm wondering if it's because of the summer? I think it may get better in the early fall when. We shall see.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-19 12:09 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 379Prettygal082
Total time waster and scam. The pic isn't even her. She sends pics off-site. She sent me three, all of which were diff people.
Avoid / block.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a8b9...d-e08be28933eb
-
07-26-19 03:15 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 742Ittybitty12
Posted about ittybitty1, how she no showed and was probably fake. Here is another profile, ittybitty12 with the same picture and description as the other one.
Wanted to sell pictures and talk then said she would do anything. Either it is fake or she is playing games.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3a93e...c-3fa5ba3cc797
-
07-26-19 00:43 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 742B. S. On Seeking
On top of the girls I posted about. Can't believe the amount of girls looking for platonic only, want to sell pictures only, want online relationship only, etc.
Then the amount of girls that I have talked with and then they just disappear in the middle of the conversation for no reason when talking about meeting.
Don't see how anyone is meeting anyone off of there to be honest. So much B. S.
-
07-26-19 00:38 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 742Lots of B. S. On Seeking.
Have been wading through the GPS and bullcrap on Seeking. Have met a couple of girls that lead to nothing, have been ghosted, etc.
Here are some reports on them to not waste your time with.
Ittybittything1 Can't post their profile since I am blocked I believe. Made plans to meet, they no showed, when I asked where they were they said they stayed late at work. Total lie.
Avoid and do not waste your time.
Alexisw12: https://www.seeking.com/member/86213...2-182a2c786fc5 Was talking with and setting up a meeting, she was being vague, avoiding answering questions, she is a pro or at least near pro. She told me to ask whatever I wanted, I did then she said that is not how you talk to a SB. Game playing pro. Avoid.
Russian14: Game player possible scam. Can't post profile as I believe I am blocked. Talked and said she wanted real things is sick of the b. S. She has been dealing with. So when it came time to make plans guess who ghosted. Not real, avoid. Also asked for photos of me off site.
Tessia: https://www.seeking.com/member/6c844...b-4fb5b7166b80 Another game player, likes to sext, send or sell photos and videos. Talks a good game but when it came down to make a meeting happen she was not real. Asked to meet, she agreed, gave me when she is available, then she ghosted. A week later I messaged her about making that meeting happen and she tells me she is not meeting at this moment. Tell her we were setting up a meeting already and had been talking and does she actually meet. She said yes, but not now. I will believe that when I see her. Game player, seems to like to live out fantasy on Seeking but does not meet. Gives great sexting and pics but if you want to actually meet someone that will not be happening. Talks a great game but does not follow through.
Kelly 1223: https://www.seeking.com/member/9598a...d-d226d0817622 More games, were talking and she was all for meeting, said she was sick of dealing with all the b. S. On there, etc. Wanted to meet so said let's make plans, she agreed and said she wanted to meet. Tried to make plans and guess who went poof? Avoid, game player, time waster.
All of the above women spent lots of time texting with, they all got to the point of making plans to meet, agreed to meet, wanted to meet but all disappeared when it came time to make actual plans. They are game players who do not meet. The first one pulled a no show. Avoid her also.
Just trying to save all of you time with these women. I spent way too much time texting with them just to have them ghost when it came time to make plans to meet even though they all wanted to meet.
-
07-25-19 23:47 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 265Ella603
Ella603 she hosted. Tiny studio apartment. Clean, neat, organized but tiny and cramped. Excellent location a short distance from Rt 3 in NH. No safety concerns. Parking at the building. Profile pic looks something like her but different. Rubenesque body but not big. What I'd consider a good size but then I'm not a fan of skinny women. Light kissing, BBBJ, FIV, CFS. She declined DATY. Bare back not available. Cover was tight fitting and I'm not that big of a guy. If you see her, suggest you bring your own. She was very tight. Wants to please and was not interested in her own pleasure. Had an attitude that she was there for me and didn't seem to care whether she felt good or not. Different experience than the typical SA girl I've been with who really gets into it and wants to have a good time. Light smoker and I carried a slight odor when I left. Damage 250. Probably will not repeat. Wasn't a bad experience just not right for me.











Reply With Quote




